Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If there's one scene I'd like to see get artwork it's the one map scene where Rowan cucks a local village lord after riding into town to save the village and the Lord acts like an ass instead of being thankful. Dunno when it got added but I've been hoping for art for it since I first encountered it.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Whats the name of the new X'zaratl Event from the Debug menu ? Thats the only one im interested in the new update. I dont want to replay the whole game for it . Thanks in advance.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Wait. Those are our links again. Jesus fuck.

Take them down replace them with native links or we will replace them so you can't download shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Carefree247

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Take them down replace them with native links or we will replace them so you can't download shit.
Is this another case of history repeating first as tragedy and then as farce? You just mentioned this on the last page as the most irritating thing to happen on the board.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021

I gotta say T51bwinterized is pretty damn benevolent. If it were me I would've just kept quietly replacing the links and let everyone bitch about how the links don't work until they figured it out what they were doing wrong on their own or gave up.

Reactions: errte13
Apr 8, 2020
Can anyone provide a save from the previous version of the game. Im not asking here for a gallery unlocker shit but just a save file, dont care which path you took. I formatted my pc and the saves are all gone now.

Last edited:

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I'm getting "An exception has occurred." every 2-3 image during the prologue.
After the attack on the village while the elder is speaking to Rowan.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes