Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
I stopped funding the game at any rate- there are games which actually care about my kinks. I've given up on SoC a bit. Too bad though- game has so much potential in the overlord or resistance plots- but like....... its feels pretty obvious that the main threads in the games will remain NTR plots and submissive plots. Maybe I will become a supporter again later if they add more content I like, such as Cla-min or Liurial or if they stop making Rowan so intentially flacid. I have the game on Steam anyway- so I can enjoy the few parts I do like; but there is no point in hard funding a project that doesn't care about the sides of the story you like.
come on, you actually gave it money?
this is very old pattern, and authors including ntr is inevitably going to cuck the pay pigs just as much as they cuck the male protags

Darraden

Aug 16, 2020
Maybe this has been asked before sorry in that case, but are the Steam releases consistently later then when I can find them here?
Like I paid money for this, but the pirated version is way more up to date. Feels weird

Reactions: thotbot69420

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0304M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.04. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925
thanks for the update in advance.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
come on, you actually gave it money?
this is very old pattern, and authors including ntr is inevitably going to cuck the pay pigs just as much as they cuck the male protags
Ehh.... I don't agree with this take. I may have issues with some parts of the game's narrative and portrayal of our main Characters, which I aggressively articulated in the forum on various occasions- but that doesn't mean I feel like I was cheated out of my money or that the story at large wasn't worth investing in. The fact that there was and still is a 'Dev Map' outlining what content we can expect helped me make those financial choices to my satisfaction and the Devs have been open and honest about what content to expect next when asked about it. They probably should put Alexia's arcs with the Twins on the Dev map though- I do admit it blindsided me as I thought Andras x Alexia should be finished for game 1.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Maybe this has been asked before sorry in that case, but are the Steam releases consistently later then when I can find them here?
Like I paid money for this, but the pirated version is way more up to date. Feels weird
Patreon is updated every 2 months, Steam is updated every 4 months. Each Steam update brings it up to date with the current Patreon update. So it goes 1, 2 (Patreon), 3, 4 (Patreon and Steam). The way it plays out is Patreon get more frequent updates, but the Steam updates feel more substantial since it is really 2 updates each release.

The reason the version here is updated more frequently that the Steam version is because it is pirated from Patreon. Generally some patreon will share it within a few days of the Patreon release.

Reactions: Darraden

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Where is Helayna big boobs mind control ring ??!
Its K for Konsistency! View attachment 1732751
One of the best Hel redraws to be honest- it looks very nice. Only better one was the weapons cabinet.

As for inconsistency- her boobs look great. It only really contrasts poorly with some of the very early art in the "Helenya's Day off" narrative, such as where she daydreams about Rowan face-fucking Jezera. ;)

The lessening of the power of the ring is a tone-shift in the arcs dynamic, which is also illustrated. No artistically rendered magic on her forehead from the ring = Hel doing something for herself and not being heavily compelled into her sexuality by magic. As Hel gains more control over it you see it slowly phase out from the art. It was a rather cool idea b/t the Author/Artist and it was well executed.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I'm getting "An exception has occurred." every 2-3 image during the prologue.
After the attack on the village while the elder is speaking to Rowan.
Post the traceback.

Because, people are *stealing* the paid version, from people who pay a higher overall price. This is a PIRACY website. We, for extremely obvious reasons, do not change our prices based on people stealing the game.

I'm getting tons of error messages about missing png files.
Post traceback.
Ehh.... I don't agree with this take. I may have issues with some parts of the game's narrative and portrayal of our main Characters, which I aggressively articulated in the forum on various occasions- but that doesn't mean I feel like I was cheated out of my money or that the story at large wasn't worth investing in. The fact that there was and still is a 'Dev Map' outlining what content we can expect helped me make those financial choices to my satisfaction and the Devs have been open and honest about what content to expect next when asked about it. They probably should put Alexia's arcs with the Twins on the Dev map though- I do admit it blindsided me as I thought Andras x Alexia should be finished for game 1.
Rough plan is to have the "core" arc done. But, honestly I think that's exciting because the question of "what happens afterwards" is painfully unexplored story ground.

One of the best Hel redraws to be honest- it looks very nice. Only better one was the weapons cabinet.

As for inconsistency- her boobs look great. It only really contrasts poorly with some of the very early art in the "Helenya's Day off" narrative, such as where she daydreams about Rowan face-fucking Jezera. ;)

The lessening of the power of the ring is a tone-shift in the arcs dynamic, which is also illustrated. No artistically rendered magic on her forehead from the ring = Hel doing something for herself and not being heavily compelled into her sexuality by magic. As Hel gains more control over it you see it slowly phase out from the art. It was a rather cool idea b/t the Author/Artist and it was well executed. Seems you kinda missed the subtlety though :sneaky:
Ring is supposed to be there.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Any future updates for bootleg Alexia? I'm a bit behind with the Steam version but I check here for updates and I don't think I've seen anything since a year ago unless I missed something.

Reactions: nighlur and kcj300

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Is this particular piece being reallocated to the mindless phase or is the marking on her forehead supposed to be there in all of her subsequent art and wasn't added to the Redraws?
I think he means that the ring should still exist on her finger even if it is not currently affecting her mind.

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Any future updates for bootleg Alexia? I'm a bit behind with the Steam version but I check here for updates and I don't think I've seen anything since a year ago unless I missed something.
Not at the moment.

I'd love to add more sex scenes, but there are bigger problems to tackle.

• Thinking Face

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Stopped playing this game a loooooooong time ago (was a supporter for a while) but I do check in here to see if any interesting cg/stories were added and HOLY SHIT?! Is our mc actually starting to get back at these 2 fucks? Mind that I did not play the release so I do not know the circumstances of the head chop
That would actually convince me to try it again

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Stopped playing this game a loooooooong time ago (was a supporter for a while) but I do check in here to see if any interesting cg/stories were added and HOLY SHIT?! Is our mc actually starting to get back at these 2 fucks? Mind that I did not play the release so I do not know the circumstances of the head chop
That would actually convince me to try it again
Sort of- Its part of the new iteration of the intro narrative that came out in the release before this one. Rowan gets to smack Jezera but she beats the shit out of him and breaks his leg. Helps contextualize the gravity of situation he is in. It was very satisfying to read and observe though. Getting any sort of win against the twins - even if it isn't an actual win is satisfying.

Last edited:

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Ive been reading through some past changelog's and noticed that X'zaratl route/scenes seem set for NTR?

Maybe im misreading the changelogs but i feel thats a shame if the end conclusion of her route is NTR? i hope the devs consider some kind of threesome option or a Rowan x X'zaratl option instead of just ntr

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nelari and monk_56
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes