Zero1994

Sep 17, 2021
Am I dumb or something? I could have swore when I was looking at the banner I saw a subtle image of will Smith appear I thought maybe it was a gif or something but I have no idea now
In all the images on this website actors appear for a while

Greetings

chooter

Jul 7, 2018
Sort of- Its part of the new iteration of the intro narrative that came out in the release before this one. Rowan gets to smack Jezera but she beasts the shit out of him and breaks his leg. Helps contextualize the gravity of situation he is in. It was very satisfying to read and observe though. Getting any sort of win against the twins - even if it isn't an actual win is satisfying.
Rowan srsly needs a win against the twins we are playing evil so something like besting the twins at their own games will be satisfying

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Sort of- Its part of the new iteration of the intro narrative that came out in the release before this one. Rowan gets to smack Jezera but she beasts the shit out of him and breaks his leg. Helps contextualize the gravity of situation he is in. It was very satisfying to read and observe though. Getting any sort of win against the twins - even if it isn't an actual win is satisfying.
Oh... nvm then. I understood the situation he was in from the first 5 min of the game. I don't need reminders of how fucked he is - there are enough CGs of him and Alexia being literally fucked.
It's been years and they're making more money than ever so I guess there is no reason to actually advance the story :WeSmart:

charlez

Nov 5, 2017
Alright so, for all you cheaters out there. As of 0.2.61b I present to you the method to unlocking the gallery. In truth I'd also like to get the "Scene Replay" unlocked too but as of now I've no knowledge on where to begin with that (for the time being I'll take shots in the dark, but if anyone knows where to unlock the Scene Replay that'd be awesome). Happy Fapping

*Edit. Filepath is: [Start from where the .exe is]>renpy>common>00gallery.rpy (edit rpy with notepad or any other thing that works for you)
CheatsSoC2 is to unlock the gallery
CheatsSoC1 is to toggle playback options (forward, backward, auto, etc)

P.S. Thank you to the devs, I do hope you'll forgive me on this one ^^' after beating one of the versions a year back and coming to a new one I was a bit impatient on unlocking everything again. I also noticed the change-up in the code too. Nice!

P.S.S Edit: So I discovered a nice little thing called Un'Renpy (or something along those lines) that is a .exe you can run on your game files to see ALL scenes in-game. When installing I selected the "9" option for all features, but if you've the know how feel free to do your own thing. I consider this to be the current solution to the Scene Replay dilemma. Take care!
UnRen.bat link: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
I tried... but doesnt work

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Ive been reading through some past changelog's and noticed that X'zaratl route/scenes seem set for NTR?

Maybe im misreading the changelogs but i feel thats a shame if the end conclusion of her route is NTR? i hope the devs consider some kind of threesome option or a Rowan x X'zaratl option instead of just ntr
There are planned event variations where xzaratl tries to take alexia OFF NTR.

She's a good girl like that.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/rowan intro.rpyc", line 1730, in script
    �������_z�VPV��d�zn`����

shadoor

Nov 24, 2017
In all the images on this website actors appear for a while

Greetings
Yeah, I just caught this and wanted to see if someone else had commented on this. Double funny cause this has NTR (assuming it shows up on the cover pic of all games)

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Hot to trigger the new X'zaratl scene from this update ? And whats the name of the event?
Trigger guilt solution,have xzaratl promise you to whip you, then visit her in the dark sanctum.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes