Denud

Aug 30, 2020
Just making sure its not just me, but I cant seem to get some of the Liurial events to happen? she shows up, i can get a bj and the Delane corruption event all work fine, but no other options become available no matter how many times i do the bj and how long I wait. is this a known bug, or am I just being an idiot?

• Hey there
Reactions: monk_56

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Just making sure its not just me, but I cant seem to get some of the Liurial events to happen? she shows up, i can get a bj and the Delane corruption event all work fine, but no other options become available no matter how many times i do the bj and how long I wait. is this a known bug, or am I just being an idiot?
Yeah ever since they changed her storyline with the new intro etc I haven't unlocked anything for her beside the BJ

• Hey there

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Most of the Liurial story-line and scenes are there in the current build. As far as I know the two that aren't are the cuckqueen scene with Hel x Liurial x Rowan and the orgasm denial scene.

The majority of Liurial story-line is buried in the weekend ruler events. Play more weeks- you'll hit everything eventually.
Remember you need to be her Dom for few of the scenes. There is also one great vanilla scene on her path you can only get if you have sex with her but decline being her Dom

Turn NTR off if you want to hit the Liurial content faster- it removes a few of the weekend events lowering the pool of events you are pulling from.

You could also fish for the events by enabling rollback.

Enjoy the events, they are high quality. Good luck getting them to proc out.

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Ehh… What a boring game. There are some great scenes here, the writing and the premise is awesome but it’s all buried under extremely crappy “gameplay”. Pass.

• Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Most of the Liurial story-line and scenes are there in the current build. As far as I know the two that aren't are the cuckqueen scene with Hel x Liurial x Rowan and the orgasm denial scene.

The majority of Liurial story-line is buried in the weekend ruler events. Play more weeks- you'll hit everything eventually.
Remember you need to be her Dom for few of the scenes. There is also one great vanilla scene on her path you can only get if you have sex with her but decline being her Dom

Turn NTR off if you want to hit the Liurial content faster- it removes a few of the weekend events lowering the pool of events you are pulling from.

You could also fish for the events by enabling rollback.

Enjoy the events, they are high quality. Good luck getting them to proc out.
That is a persistent and *maddening* bug we've been trying to squash forever. The dungeon scene is supposed to be triggerable from her room, but it just doesn't work that way. Probably because it was an old event that we refurbished, rather then a new one. All of the events after her intro are supposed to be room triggerable.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0304M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.04. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925
Can you please update the mod?

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I'm currently at Week 1 but skipped it to see the elements of Week 2

Really good game, the visuals are great and the story is interesting. From Rowan's side, it questions your morals, it shows that everything is not black and white

I kept the ntr on because I've read people here say that it cut a good amount of the game if it's turned off and even for me who isn't into it the ntr part feels kinda pleasant to play, mostly because you can say no. Even if I don't like rape, Alexia is the one who initiates the thing with Andras (and the humiliation part is nonexistent for Rowan, not sure if it will stay this way).

I also feel that from Alexia's pov there is some kind of romance between her and Andras even though he is an ass but from his side, he wanted to use her from the very start.
I also hope for a Rowan/Jezera romance route and not a full femdom route.
I mostly play ntr for research purposes since it's not my main save and it feels good to know you can stop it if you want for now :Kappa:

I'm not sure if the choices already have direct consequences in the gameplay yet but I like that it reminds you of some previous choices like Andras who remind Alexia she was about to sleep with him if she refuses him after meeting Rowan.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Also, this was in my mind for a while.
The op says you play the bad guy.
Did I miss something? Yes we work for demon lords but Rowan is not evil

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
rowan can be very evil if u want to role play that way .. the game dont start him as a evil guy .. but this is a corrupting thing.. even the intro asked what could make a good man do bad thing? since u properly just started., i would like to know, did u have any error in the intro? the whole elder scripts is fucked up for me

Reactions: SpecterX

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
rowan can be very evil if u want to role play that way .. the game dont start him as a evil guy .. but this is a corrupting thing.. even the intro asked what could make a good man do bad thing? since u properly just started., i would like to know, did u have any error in the intro? the whole elder scripts is fucked up for me
Not in the intro but after the village's attack I got some script errors every time the elder speaks but I just ignore them to play the next dialogue, nothing fatal that made the game crash.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
In addition to the possibility Rowan become evil during play, I suspect even if you keep you Rowan fairly pure when it becomes public that he is working with the demons the general populace will consider him evil even if he was actually trying to undermine the twins the whole time.

It is also worth mentioning the game is currently near the end of the 1st act with 3 acts planned before the story is finished. So a lot can happen between now and then.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
In addition to the possibility Rowan become evil during play, I suspect even if you keep you Rowan fairly pure when it becomes public that he is working with the demons the general populace will consider him evil even if he was actually trying to undermine the twins the whole time.

It is also worth mentioning the game is currently near the end of the 1st act with 3 acts planned before the story is finished. So a lot can happen between now and then.
Yeah, I tried playing the good guy by helping anyone but it's seems impossible, I got a message about Rowan's sin doing something on his soul, probably he became corrupted which I didn't wanted.

I have a question, Is it possible to claim Helayna and still keep Alexia with you? Does claiming her destroy your relationship for good?
On the same subject does the dev plan to add a possible harem route for Rowan?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Yeah, I tried playing the good guy by helping anyone but it's seems impossible, I got a message about Rowan's sin doing something on his soul, probably he became corrupted which I didn't wanted.

I have a question, Is it possible to claim Helayna and still keep Alexia with you? Does claiming her destroy your relationship for good?
On the same subject does the dev plan to add a possible harem route for Rowan?
It’s a big hit to the relationship score, but by itself isn’t enough to change their relationship. If Alexia is staying in Rowan’s room, she’ll move out and there’s currently no way to invite her back once she’s not staying there (even without Helayna if you choose to stay in separate rooms at the beginning). There also aren’t many ways to increase the relationship score, so it can be difficult to turn things around once the relationship does sour.

The devs have said there are more events to increase their relationship score planned, including (if I’m remembering correctly) a Rowan-Alexia-Helayna reconciliation of sorts.

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
Does the scene replay mod need to be updated every release or does it still work for new scenes even if not updated?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0304M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.04. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925
when are you gonna update this kind sir/lady?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 102, in script call
d K 7/ W 9 BuR.
File "game/core/event_manager.rpyc", line 374, in script call
File "game/events/ruler_events_15.rpyc", line 32, in script
R rjry , +L Ӌ f x ռ Լ7 5 ^ u u@u_
{>8u M F<l P  L " _Pu aP mUU z m ʀq i * \ I " 8 ! pD x ẙ zh( L 0 v Y13 h -D Xz} {' @ 8 |a D E 4 ) t H M ~ ˧ 3 xbiLy S{C1n#1 J RD iɗA 'Ì ,A 6 E l[ y4 8 w g nҷ @ C{ H I / & F ?#; ޷z;@K 5lZ K \|L ̣\ V 1ǒA -۽o dlY 0 h [ w {/+ <6^ Ěc A W@ vf A~p W{ qP },8
File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 102, in script call
d K 7/ W 9 BuR.
File "game/core/event_manager.rpyc", line 374, in script call
File "game/events/ruler_events_15.rpyc", line 32, in script
R rjry , +L Ӌ f x ռ Լ7 5 ^ u u@u_
{>8u M F<l P  L " _Pu aP mUU z m ʀq i * \ I " 8 ! pD x ẙ zh( L 0 v Y13 h -D Xz} {' @ 8 |a D E 4 ) t H M ~ ˧ 3 xbiLy S{C1n#1 J RD iɗA 'Ì ,A 6 E l[ y4 8 w g nҷ @ C{ H I / & F ?#; ޷z;@K 5lZ K \|L ̣\ V 1ǒA -۽o dlY 0 h [ w {/+ <6^ Ěc A W@ vf A~p W{ qP },8
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Seeds of Chaos 0.3.05
Sat Apr 02 22:01:03 2022

Reactions: jakerayyan18
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes