gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
How do you trigger this scene?
I had the previous events with Nasim, but haven't seen this one yet.
First is a random event where Alexia can steal a potion from Nasim as Rowan console her and say you'll look for safer treatments. After that you start getting the pregnancy events with Nasim, just get Alexia to imagine bigger boobs then this event will be the next one.

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
First is a random event where Alexia can steal a potion from Nasim as Rowan console her and say you'll look for safer treatments. After that you start getting the pregnancy events with Nasim, just get Alexia to imagine bigger boobs then this event will be the next one.
Thank you.
I had the "milking" scene but after that nothing pops up when I visit Nasim.
I will try again later.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
For the record, I'm also pretty interested in what the reaction to gobbos ends up being.

Turns the steering wheel on the discussion

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Small question, is the [Alexia Title] intentional or a placeholder, mayb View attachment 1737424 e an error/bug?
This is what happens when you have this scene before you are asked by the twins if you think they should be true to chaos or follow order. If you suggest following order they give you and Alexia the title of Lord and Lady Blackwell. I think that the placeholder could be for that or he could just call her Mrs.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
There isn't much buzz or attention being paid to the best narrative contents from the release and I'd love to hear some smart people like yourselves break down your takes.
Much like Semantics, I've been busy. I'm in the middle of a move so I haven't been able to play or comment much lately. I am eager to check out the new content once I get the chance however.
The game is good, like really good, it's been a while since I played a game for 10 hours straight :KEK:
So no matter what you do, Alexia will srill have the choice to cheat or not? The game is rigged from the start then.

I have few questions and I'll be eternally grateful to anyone who will take time to help me :Kappa:
  1. What happens to Helayna if you don't help her? Does she become someone sex slave and any chance with her is lost? I've met the quest requirements for a while but I've been stalling it.
  2. Are Alexia pregnancy events are ntr? I did the consultation and potion stealing events and in both I told her to be strong and that I'll find a way but seems like she isn't satisfied with this.
  3. Is it possible to make Alexia accept the idea of other women with Rowan without sending her to other men (like that little bitch Andras)? So far I only make her go my imaginary lesbian route (Jereza and Succubus Queen + futa events) but it seems to make her corrupted, she has a dream with a tree I think.
  4. Is there a way to get back at the twins? I feel like Rowan trying to find ways to double cross them like the demon bastard event or Rowan saying the library girl could be an ally. So far I feel like you're their slave no matter what you do.
  5. Is Jereza considered a love interest? She mostly sees you as her toy but is it possible to change that?
  6. Is there a way to see how corrupted you are like a numerical value instead of what the game tells you?
  7. What are the consequences of corruption? Is it profitable to go full corruption or does it affect your relationship with Alexia? The glossary says it affects your decision making and relations with others.
  8. Whats the deal with Succubus Queen and library girl? Are they the femdom route in the game.
As you can see I value Rowan's marriage a lot so any advice that will make it survive will really be appreciated.
I kept ntr on to have a full game experience and see those events before avoiding them or test the consequences.

So far Rowan has been the castle slave and really feels so wrong since he sacrificed everything for his wife, only the goblin seems to like him.

Again I ask a lot but I really be grateful to anyone who will help.
Monk's info is good as always, but I wanted to take the time to chime in on a few points with my own thoughts.

First of all, Alexia always has the option to cheat, just as anyone in a relationship does. She is her own person not Rowan's obedient puppet. However, she will only cheat if you the player actively choose to have her cheat when you are in control of her (I guess she is your obedient puppet :p). Rowan and Alexia are co-protagonist you alternatingly control and choose the actions of both of them. So if you want Alexia to cheat she will cheat because you control her actions, and conversely if you don't she wont.

3. If your want Alexia to explore a lesbians' path and she is already involved with Jezera there is a there is a kinky little lesbian maid Alexia can have a lot of interactions with if you put her in the Maid job.
Also keep in mind that as per the glossary sleeping with demons is a good way to gain corruption. Which may ore may not be what you are going for.

4. Keep in mind we are still in Act 1 of a 3 Act story. Most people would watch a movie in which the hero defeats the big bat in the first 30 minutes and the you spend the next hour watching him live a peaceful life in the country side. As much as we'd like to see Rowan over throw the twins I'm pretty sure it will be AWHILE. However I wouldn't be surprised to see Rowan starting to lay some groundwork and possibly some smaller betrayals when the devs start working on Act 2.

7. It is also worth mentioning that there are several scenes that are either triggered or or locked by Rowan or Alexia having high corruption.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Can Nasim pleaase milk Alexia? I know he doesn't care about sexual stuff and is hyper-focused only on his research but I would love to see Alexia asking Nasim for help when Rowan isn't around after Alexia tries experimenting more with pregnancy/milking potions. Nasim could milk her in the most nonchalant or scientific way possible.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Can Nasim pleaase milk Alexia? I know he doesn't care about sexual stuff and is hyper-focused only on his research but I would love to see Alexia asking Nasim for help when Rowan isn't around after Alexia tries experimenting more with pregnancy/milking potions. Nasim could milk her in the most nonchalant or scientific way possible.
1649001512295.png

Ragney

Jan 4, 2019
Do you have to do anything specific to get the scene where Andras fucks Rowan in front of the prisoners or does it just have a random chance to happen?

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
I started a new save file and about after the village has burnt down and Rowan is talking to the surviving village Elder, the game just goes nope and ignoring/rollbacking dont work :(

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Do you have to do anything specific to get the scene where Andras fucks Rowan in front of the prisoners or does it just have a random chance to happen?
It is a random week ending event
I started a new save file and about after the village has burnt down and Rowan is talking to the surviving village Elder, the game just goes nope and ignoring/rollbacking dont work :(
It's a known bug in this release, you could send the traceback to Rein or T51bwinterized just in case there is something unique to your situation. But for now, the error doesn't actually effect anything so you can just hit "Ignore" each time it pops up until the scene is over.

Reactions: Ragney

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Much like Semantics, I've been busy. I'm in the middle of a move so I haven't been able to play or comment much lately. I am eager to check out the new content once I get the chance however.

Monk's info is good as always, but I wanted to take the time to chime in on a few points with my own thoughts.

First of all, Alexia always has the option to cheat, just as anyone in a relationship does. She is her own person not Rowan's obedient puppet. However, she will only cheat if you the player actively choose to have her cheat when you are in control of her (I guess she is your obedient puppet :p). Rowan and Alexia are co-protagonist you alternatingly control and choose the actions of both of them. So if you want Alexia to cheat she will cheat because you control her actions, and conversely if you don't she wont.

3. If your want Alexia to explore a lesbians' path and she is already involved with Jezera there is a there is a kinky little lesbian maid Alexia can have a lot of interactions with if you put her in the Maid job.
Also keep in mind that as per the glossary sleeping with demons is a good way to gain corruption. Which may ore may not be what you are going for.

4. Keep in mind we are still in Act 1 of a 3 Act story. Most people would watch a movie in which the hero defeats the big bat in the first 30 minutes and the you spend the next hour watching him live a peaceful life in the country side. As much as we'd like to see Rowan over throw the twins I'm pretty sure it will be AWHILE. However I wouldn't be surprised to see Rowan starting to lay some groundwork and possibly some smaller betrayals when the devs start working on Act 2.

7. It is also worth mentioning that there are several scenes that are either triggered or or locked by Rowan or Alexia having high corruption.
Thanks for taking the time to add the additional info, it helps me choose what I want and don't for my playthrough.

Yeah, I knew about Alexia's choices and all but it always feels to me that she was a sexual freak from the start, and living in the castle just awakens this side of her.
One of her dialogues with Jereza implies that she may be unsatisfied with being just Rowan's wife at least that is how I understood it.

Some of her decisions feel illogic with what we know from her, with Andras for example, who during their first time together basically rapes her and she didn't like it even if she is the one who initiates the scene by kissing him but with Greyhide she casually asks to see him naked and have fun with him if you make her do it (I really didn't want to explore Andras/Alexia path so I suppose she accepts him later).

It's like with Alexia, the game wants you to cheat or at least explore that path but with Rowan, you feel the conflict. Maybe it's because we play mainly with Rowan so we feel his pain.

I'm a simple man, I just want love to triumph, like X'zaratl I find their love pure and it could be the last ounce of humanity they have left after their experience :HideThePain: .

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Nah- that is definitely still heavily implied before you make any choices on Alexia in that dinner event to hold such an view. Makes the content really fucking unpleasant if you dislike NTR vibes to be candid. The whole lead-up in that event is rather unpleasant if you dislike NTR.

There should be better choices in that event for faithful / pure players.

You can find relief in the fact the implication is still there though since you enjoyed it.
Nah- that is definitely still heavily implied and unavoidable before you make any choices on Alexia in that dinner event to hold such an view. Makes the content really fucking unpleasant if you dislike NTR vibes to be candid. The whole lead-up in that event is rather unpleasant if you dislike NTR.

There should be better choices in that event for faithful / pure players.

You can find relief in the fact the implication is still there though since you enjoyed it.
While I do like it, im more so mentioning it cus hints like this back the premise that it makes little sense for there not to be a NTR route in the Greyhide storyline, a missed opportunity imo given narrative there.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

shimonai

Jul 12, 2017
I have the same problem, I tried running with WINE and on Linux to produce the same result "

While loading <'Image' u'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'." Is the error.

Edit: Game works fine after ignoring the errors until village elder's scene is done.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
While I do like it, im more so mentioning it cus hints like this back the premise that it makes little sense for there not to be a NTR route in the Greyhide storyline, a missed opportunity imo given narrative there.
Probably cause Greyhide is too nice a guy and there are enough NTR paths already. Like 99% of Rowan's in peoples playthroughs cheat on Alexia anyway. I think they're trying to provide different options instead of every route being just simple NTR like X'zaratl as an example is not interested at all in stealing one of them. (As far as we know) she seems more interested in the kink of doing it with a married couple.

Reactions: Kotobiki

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Probably cause Greyhide is too nice a guy and there are enough NTR paths already. Like 99% of Rowan's in peoples playthroughs cheat on Alexia anyway. I think they're trying to provide different options instead of every route being just simple NTR like X'zaratl as an example is not interested at all in stealing one of them. (As far as we know) she seems more interested in the kink of doing it with a married couple.
Yeah, more so not mean it should be pure NTR, just thinking it should have multiple routes rather than just 2.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Yeah, more so not mean it should be pure NTR, just thinking it should have multiple routes rather than just 2.
Although TBF this certainly would be chore for the devs given the amount of content game already manages.
But also TBF it seems theyre focused on developing everythings narratives properly

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes