SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
This part of the overview is a bit strange.
It says :
In the first scenario, you play as Rowan, a veteran of the last Demon War
So Rowan and Alexia won't be MC anymore in Act 2 maybe? Or will they add another MC?
Maybe one of the heroes or something.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
is there a guide for this shtt, 7 playthroughs and i cant fukin get the orcs on my side
Which Orcs?
I only know of two.
The tribe with the three leaders fighting for a girl? There is a walkthrough for that in op, the game over guide - >recruiting orc army.
If it's the all female tribe the easiest is to convince them with your body but be ready for son backdoor action

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
is there a guide for this shtt, 7 playthroughs and i cant fukin get the orcs on my side
Assuming you are talking about the big camp with the 3 leaders fighting over the noble lady, you have 4 options...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep in mind regardless of which path you decide to take you must complete it before week 60. If you need more specific help with a path let us know what you are having trouble with.

justahorse

Aug 25, 2021
Is it possible to get the event in which X'zaratl coaches Alexia to whip Rowan, and then later tie Rowan up? I've seen the CG's in the gallery, and the first one at least mentions some requirements, but I've never been able to trigger those scenes while playing.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Really one of the best games so far.
Does anyone know how long till the next big update or the end of the first act?

I stopped playing when that big Wolf appeared, don't even know if I was close to the end of current version.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
updates are released bi-monthly on the last sunday of the month. The last update was just released om Mar 27, so the next update will be May 29th.

As for the end of the 1st Act, the main story is actually very near the end of the act. However, due to disorganized development in the past there are a lot of loose ends and half completed side stories and character arcs. So the Devs are wrking on wrapping those up before finishing the main story for act 1. Here is the latest development roadmap.

1649122649712.png
As you can see they are making good progress. That said the Character and Story Arcs are some of the slowest content being developed. They typically put out 1-2 scenes for a given arc per update, And while the highlights show where their main focus is they do occasionally break from it to add content for other characters as the inspiration strikes them. However, the content put out of each update is sizable being about 50k-60k each update per T51bwinterized. You can also find a more detailed break down of what each writer is currently working on in his post here.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Jynx_lucky_j Carefree247 Semantics HentaiGamerN00b
You all get a chance to read the Goblin plot, Liurial plot, or new intro content yet? It'd be fun to hear your takes on any of those.

There isn't much buzz or attention being paid to the best narrative contents from the release and I'd love to hear some smart people like yourselves break down your takes.
I was waiting for completion of Helyana's arc before I play this again, but since you asked I went and played the intro only as the game is still incomplete and I wanted to see how much of that has changed.

Rein
Some inconsistencies and errors in the intro

Errors with the Village Elder

For the record, I'm also pretty interested in what the reaction to gobbos ends up being.

Turns the steering wheel on the discussion
What ever you do with those crazy fiends as long as we get good world building, Rowan the Goblin Layer and a contrast to the 2 types of goblins and their difference in culture and how the world sees them.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0304M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.04. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

Preview View attachment 1144925
Can you please update?

Jan 8, 2019
I Used the Scene replay mod on the latest Version - and even After i deleted it, i Always get errors..

Is it maybe that old saves dont work for the latest Update?
does anybody know what i can do to delate the mod completely? Because even After i put it out of the soc folder i have the „scene replay“ Option in the game.. really Strange Maybe someone can help..

Reactions: gogliagoop
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes