Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
updates are released bi-monthly on the last sunday of the month. The last update was just released om Mar 27, so the next update will be May 29th.

As for the end of the 1st Act, the main story is actually very near the end of the act. However, due to disorganized development in the past there are a lot of loose ends and half completed side stories and character arcs. So the Devs are wrking on wrapping those up before finishing the main story for act 1. Here is the latest development roadmap.

View attachment 1740625
As you can see they are making good progress. That said the Character and Story Arcs are some of the slowest content being developed. They typically put out 1-2 scenes for a given arc per update, And while the highlights show where their main focus is they do occasionally break from it to add content for other characters as the inspiration strikes them. However, the content put out of each update is sizable being about 50k-60k each update per T51bwinterized. You can also find a more detailed break down of what each writer is currently working on in his post here.
Thank you for the explanation, guess I'll have to wait a bit more since I'm waiting for the dev to finish the first Act. I'll probably buy it on steam then

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Has the dubcon NTR anal scene between Alexia and Andras been removed? It was one of my favorites when I played last year.
The Prologue has been majorly reworked. In regards to Alexia x Andras whereas before Alexia automatically fell for Andras's nice guy act and started to grow close to him, now you can choose whether she falls for the act and/or becomes interested in him sexually. Then instead of Rowan telling her that she will need to sleep with him for their safety, Alexia makes the decision to have sex herself after she has all the information, even if it is more of a hate fuck and she immediately regrets it it was in the end her decision.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Has the dubcon NTR anal scene between Alexia and Andras been removed? It was one of my favorites when I played last year.
Which one would that be? He parks his dick in her asshole at least 4 times and I've yet to hear any affirmative consent.

Ciel892

Sep 11, 2019
This version incorporated a number of exceptions and missing images, starting right after Alexia gets captured - Rowan scene with elder old man.

View attachment 1741580

Another thing is, the art has regressed / deteriorated over the years and now you are just replacing the original (better quality & clean) art to match the current (weird quality) art. I play this game to watch Alexia get used and abused, her story content is scarcely updated.

View attachment 1741593

View attachment 1741583

Furthermore, playing this game (no rollback option) seems a drag everytime, since previous saves don't work for updates, mostly.
Small question sauce for first image???

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Have the authors shared any information about the next steps in the game?
How close to completion is Act 1?
Will Act 2 feature a new kingdom?

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Have the authors shared any information about the next steps in the game?
How close to completion is Act 1?
Will Act 2 feature a new kingdom?
We've seen that they take around 3 updates for each pair of arcs. Lurial and X will hopefully be completed next month, and then we still have like 5 or 6 arcs. That's around 6 updates from next update, so if each update takes 2 months that's a total of 2 years. Yes, 2 years to complete arc 1 if we keep this pace.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/events/blackholt/goblins.rpy", line 639, in <module>
NameError: name 'goblinReluctance' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 73, in script call
    <k��lS��T)�'��D�DG�ˈe�6JrZ�A�ԓQ�x�J��E/E�����4 >c#>�Gtà��9�#��/�ڈP/�1�u��̗

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
X'zaratl has a total of 3 more events remaining in her plotline. She will be completed some time this year (hopefully), but at the moment my priority is Jezera's Arc and updated Asterte battle.
Have you thought about implementing full-scale gallery mode in your game. I know there is that scene replay thing but it's not working(it was not worked on)

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Have you thought about implementing full-scale gallery mode in your game. I know there is that scene replay thing but it's not working(it was not worked on)
What do you mean by "full-scale gallery mode"? There's a gallery.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0304M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.04. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925
:WeSmart:

Reactions: M1ad

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
This is your reminder that we are specifically looking for feedback and discussion about the Goblin Arc. It would be the most helpful conversation topic

Reactions: monk_56

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
This is your reminder that we are specifically looking for feedback and discussion about the Goblin Arc. It would be the most helpful conversation topic
Well... It's bothersome to not have CG's of them yet but the worse is to get in the camp and not have any interaction at all because it is too early. I don't know if this kind of Goblin would be the good looking like the Clamin Type or like those who encounter Alexia in the bar, but I think first, if Rowan doesn't yet to know better about Goblins, asking to Clamin for her species and the likes sub-races would be very informative to get them know better and what to expect from them. An it is a bit buggy... I was expecting the fortress at the bottom of the map would be their camp or something like that...

Speaking about bugs, When siding into Rastedel before fucks everything, choosing the barracks side is still nowadays buggy.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes