Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
X'zaratl has a total of 3 more events remaining in her plotline. She will be completed some time this year (hopefully), but at the moment my priority is Jezera's Arc and updated Asterte battle.
Well I'm kinda sad that X is gonna take longer than what I expected but I'm really happy that we're getting some Jezara. So the overall balance is positive.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Well... It's bothersome to not have CG's of them yet but the worse is to get in the camp and not have any interaction at all because it is too early. I don't know if this kind of Goblin would be the good looking live the Clamin Type or like those who encounter Alexia in the bar, but I think first, if Rowan doesn't yet to know better about Goblins, asking to Clamin for her species and the likes sub-races would be very informative to get them know better and what to expect from them. An it is a bit buggy... I was expecting the fortress at the bottom of the map would be their camp or something like that...

Speaking about bugs, When siding into Rastedel before fucks everything, choosing the barracks side is still nowadays buggy.
Art is coming

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Finally got around to playing a version of 0.3.x, or at least part of the new intro. Just finished the new Andras-Alexia scene, and I have to say, I'm not sure this really does the intended job of making her feel like she has more agency. Yes, the decision to have sex with Andras is entirely hers now, but it feels out of character (though obviously this is subject to interpretation) and, more importantly, feels very similar to how the female lead will eventually just melt for the half-decent-looking asshole protagonist in your typical 80s B-movie despite having zero reason to do so in-character. And yes, while you can, on Alexia's behalf, choose NOT to do that, the way the choice is written after making the choice—not to mention the choice itself—suffers pretty significantly from these problems. As currently written, I really don't feel like Alexia has any reason to choose "Kiss him" beyond the player just wanting to see what comes after, which is also reflected, I think, in how many people have posted here asking how to get to that scene—they're not making the right choice to get to it because that choice feel weird and OOC.

I think I preferred (one of?) the previous way of doing it, where she chooses to sleep with him in order to protect Rowan without knowing he's already in the castle. It feels more in character, and while it IS for the sake of her husband, it still felt like her choice. The way it's currently written sort of hints at her attraction to Andras, but not nearly to the extent that she jumps his bones almost immediately after learning he's been lying to her the whole time and her beloved husband has been tortured and imprisoned for months; and the lack of agency implicit in that at least reinforced Alexia and Rowan's positions, where the current scenario does nothing of the sort.

I know another rework at this point is unlikely, but personally, I think the way I would have done it would be to preserve Rowan's choice on whether to try to find Alexia or not, and then either way, given Alexia the choice on whether to sleep with Andras afterwards. In the event Rowan didn't visit Alexia, I'd have left her choice about whether to sleep with Andras as a guarantee of protection, and in the event that he did, I'd have the choice for the hate fuck scenario, with some modifications—perhaps have Andras forcefully kiss her before the choice to at least give some potential build-up of passion, and then have the choice be between "Pull away" (with slapping and yelling afterwards) and "Kiss him back" (leading to the hate fuck).

In fact, I could see a scenario where you have both—Alexia choosing to fuck Andras to protect Rowan one week, only to learn after the fact that Rowan is still alive but succumbing to the passion built by that initial round for a hate fuck scenario afterwards, though fitting that in, writing another scene, and making art for it would certainly be more of an ordeal.

I dunno, the new sex scene just rings hollow to me as is. On the positive side, I do think giving her the choice on whether to warm up to him earlier on was a good move, and most of the rest of the new intro (that I've played) feels at least equal to, or even an improvement on, what came before.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Sorry for the double post, but I just tried loading some saves made in the newest version, and they both started me off at the portal in the same week that the save was made, but with the movement points I had left when I saved. This included the autosave made at the end of Week 1, which dumped me at the portal at the start of Week 2 not having seen any of the between-exploration scenes. Never mind that last sentence, I just rechecked and the autosave is made after end-of-week scenes. Still weird about being dumped at the portal, though.

Again, this is my first time playing any version of 0.3.x, but that doesn't seem intentional.

EDIT:
I'm trying to reproduce it, but it seems to be working normally now. The offending save was on the exploration map, presumably just after a random encounter event (I tend to save after those). Not sure what's up.

Last edited:

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
Any chance for Qais or Obelyn(sp) to show up in the Goblin arc? Both are part of parties that could help Rowan out. And it has been a while since Rowan has been topped by a human male.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Sorry for the double post, but I just tried loading some saves made in the newest version, and they both started me off at the portal in the same week that the save was made, but with the movement points I had left when I saved. This included the autosave made at the end of Week 1, which dumped me at the portal at the start of Week 2 not having seen any of the between-exploration scenes. Never mind that last sentence, I just rechecked and the autosave is made after end-of-week scenes. Still weird about being dumped at the portal, though.

Again, this is my first time playing any version of 0.3.x, but that doesn't seem intentional.

EDIT:
I'm trying to reproduce it, but it seems to be working normally now. The offending save was on the exploration map, presumably just after a random encounter event (I tend to save after those). Not sure what's up.
There is some bizarre map behaviour that started showing up after we introduced then reversed the new map on the build. Since the new map and portal UI are functionally finished but would break saves and as such will be debuted with other mechanical updates, we won't be investigating what the hell is going on with the current map.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Will we get more Futa scenes for Alexia?
Maybe with permanent changes?
Asking for a friend.
No permanent changes.
A scene with helayna is guaranteed, pending helayna update.
More than that... Unlikely at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: diebesgrab

G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0304M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.04. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925
Can you please update the mod?

kaspqz

Jun 26, 2021
No permanent changes.
A scene with helayna is guaranteed, pending helayna update.
More than that... Unlikely at the moment.
I asked it already but didn't get an answer. Will there be more stuff for Alexia with orcs/goblins?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Does anybody know how MonkOne was able to mod the extended scene replay? I'd love to be able to do it myself and take on the task of continuing the extended scene replay mod if given the know-how.
Same, I even dm-d him asking him, how did he do it, but he didn't answer.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I asked it already but didn't get an answer. Will there be more stuff for Alexia with orcs/goblins?
Unlikely for act 1.

In SoC we try to have sex scenes form something of a plotline, no matter how loose. We can do a random sex scene with alexia fucking orc as part of, say, forge job. But ideally, it would be part of a larger plotline where Alexia uses fucking orcs to achieve some sort of long term goal.

There's no more time for that sort of things. We want to wrap up all the loose ends and move the plot forward. THEN we can start thinking about having Alexia fuck orcs and goblins.
Goblins in particular, since we are bringing in "wilder" groups of goblins than just the nice guys that are part of Cla-Min's clan.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Does anybody know how MonkOne was able to mod the extended scene replay? I'd love to be able to do it myself and take on the task of continuing the extended scene replay mod if given the know-how.
He's still active on F95 so I'd just give him some time as I believe it takes him awhile after every update.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

kaspqz

Jun 26, 2021
Unlikely for act 1.

In SoC we try to have sex scenes form something of a plotline, no matter how loose. We can do a random sex scene with alexia fucking orc as part of, say, forge job. But ideally, it would be part of a larger plotline where Alexia uses fucking orcs to achieve some sort of long term goal.

There's no more time for that sort of things. We want to wrap up all the loose ends and move the plot forward. THEN we can start thinking about having Alexia fuck orcs and goblins.
Goblins in particular, since we are bringing in "wilder" groups of goblins than just the nice guys that are part of Cla-Min's clan.
I'm just glad that there'll be such things, no matter in which act. You guys doing a great job and i really like your game. Keep it up!

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
so theres an option to turn off ntr but no option turn off the gey content?
It is because there is a very vocal minority of anti-NTR people that will scream and cry about the mere presence of anything remotely resembling NTR. Even if the content is completely optional it still damages their delicate sensibilities so much that they must make their displeasure heard. So the Dev put that option in the game to try to placate those people and stop them from invading the discussions. How well that concession worked is questionable at best.

Contrast that with the vast majority of people that don't care for gay content who will play a game and just not choose to fuck any of the gay characters and thus not don't encounter any of the gay content and then continue to move on with their lives.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
SPOILER WARNING!!!!

Okay so I've FINALY got around to playing the new goblin arc. This whole post contains spoilers for the Blackholt Goblin Arc. If you want to play it with fresh eyes then don't read this post.

First things first lest get a few typos I noticed out of the way: (edit: fixed attachments)

Anyways that is all for now. As I said the arc is still in it's early stages, but for now I'm pretty positive on it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes