Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Thank you very much for the response, I did go with andras route as alexia, and the last scene that I got was the one where she opens the box and like needs andras to fuck her. After that there is something in the breeding pit with andras but there is no scene, as in sex scene, just text. Is that what was meant or is there something else?
Ha's Alexia met Andras's sex slave? Long black hair and big nipple rings? There should be two scenes (the second one is brand new and blacked out) involving her after the box. If you are refering the the scenes in the breeding pits those are separate from the main NTR path.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Ha's Alexia met Andras's sex slave? Long black hair and big nipple rings? There should be two scenes (the second one is brand new and blacked out) involving her after the box. If you are refering the the scenes in the breeding pits those are separate from the main NTR path.
So in conclusion, there are no actual CG scenes with Alexia this update?

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I am kind of at a loss. It is my first playthrough of this game.
I have made it to the capitol and completed most the quests.
The problem? I tend to fail almost all skill checks at this point,and when I do it gets me into these loops that never end....just failing skill check after skill check with no way out?

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I am kind of at a loss. It is my first playthrough of this game.
I have made it to the capitol and completed most the quests.
The problem? I tend to fail almost all skill checks at this point,and when I do it gets me into these loops that never end....just failing skill check after skill check with no way out?
Have you been spending your skill points when you level up? In Rowan's Chamber click the Inventory/Status button. Here you can see all your skills and spend your skill points.

You can also buy permanent skill bonuses from Cla-Min

Reactions: monk_56

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Have you been spending your skill points when you level up? In Rowan's Chamber click the Inventory/Status button. Here you can see all your skills and spend your skill points.

You can also buy permanent skill bonuses from Cla-Min
Yes and yes. Any advise on leveling? I have paid more for healing than anything else,but have managed thus far to complete all but the last quest(20 weeks to go). I may just do a new playthrough(with no mercy and less injuries lol).

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Yes and yes. Any advise on leveling? I have paid more for healing than anything else,but have managed thus far to complete all but the last quest(20 weeks to go). I may just do a new playthrough(with no mercy and less injuries lol).
The only advise I can give for leveling is do lots of exploring, each encounter you have gives you a bit of xp. The big orc camp is particularly good if you need to grind as you can force encounters by exploring the camp or going on raids.

Phuoc6120

Aug 29, 2020
Is there any android user here who has this error like me?

*edit: it seems that it happens to the windows version as well
Screenshot_20220409-184159_Seeds of Chaos.png

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Can someone share a save that is located after week 60? I got stuck in that loop and I don't know what else to do
I had experienced the stuck in a loop problem(lack of skill can cause it). At least there is a simple fix. Hit escape,save game,then load it. It ends the loop and you can continue.

Reactions: Blahbs

bobzmail

Jun 22, 2019
Sorry I tried to go through as much of this thread I can but couldn't find an answer, is there anyway to unlock all the gallery on android, I've already done 2 play throughs but still missing some scenes

Blahbs

Apr 29, 2021
At the very beginning, I keep getting the "An Exception has occurred" sign. What is the fix and the problem?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes