Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
At the very beginning, I keep getting the "An Exception has occurred" sign. What is the fix and the problem?
You probably running into the Elder bug (every time the village elder's speaks you get an error), it is a known bug in this update. For now, HentaiGamerN00b said you can just ignore it when it pops up. You shouldn't have a problem once you get past that scene.

Reactions: Blahbs

gg123

Dec 13, 2019
Still looking forward to the nemesis system that was planned some time ago. That was a great idea. Current plot lines need to be developed a bit further before this is playable (I've played it previously so the updates don't develop too much further each time).

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Is that possible to delete some of cg in the game?
What do you mean? Like from the gallery??? Or from the game's files in general?

Yes to both- but I'm going to assume you mean from the Gallery.

I'm sure there is a more surgical way to do it- but you can delete everything by doing a full deletion of the SoC folder in

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\seeds_of_chaos

Just replace "C" with whatever drive you have the folder in and "Username" with your computer's username.

For Example: D:\Users\monk_56\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\seeds_of_chaos

Do note that doing this deletes your save games and other CG unlocks as well. Perhaps deleting the "persistent" file in the folder will delete your unlocked CGs without killing your saves. You could also just drag the saves you want out of the folder before you delete it and throw them back in after you do. Not sure- haven't fussed around with it myself. There are likely ways to delete specific CGs from the gallery- but they are probablly fussier than just doing another playthough to unlock what you want after doing a total purge.

Pathing is similar if you have the program as a steam game- though I don't remember the specifics.

Last edited:

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Is that possible to delete some of cg in the game?
what monk_56 wrote.

or if you really want to delete a CG of the game, i'd advise against it, as the event for that CG will still happen, but now the game will throw errors at you.
for whatever reason you want a CG gone, you can however easily replace it with a, let's say, black-screen.
for example you want the CG "abbey gb" gone. you exchange the file "abbey gb.png" with a file of the same name you created in the game files. just go into your folder where you saved the game files and go to the location \game\images\CG .
you probably don't have these folders right from the start, so you first have to unpack them with a tool like Unren, which you can find here on this site. use the unren.bat in your main folder and extract the RPA packages, this should create the subfolders you need.

Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Has anyone figured out how to get this? Last event I get is Liurial having to hide then no more events from the game
View attachment 1759601
This is an easy one. Just turn down being Liurial's Dom when she suggests it. This is a more Vanilla scene on her path later. You get if you have sex with Liurial but don't decide to enter a sub/dom dynamic with her by doing the Dungeon scene - (the parallel Dom scene to this vanilla scene you are trying to get is the collar BJ/Throne fuck.)

She still very much expresses her desire to be owned in the scene but in a distinctly more Vanilla way. Honestly the scene is incredibly hot both in how it is written and its art. Good luck proccing it out.

Last edited:

Blumenkalte

Jun 8, 2021
what monk_56 wrote.

or if you really want to delete a CG of the game, i'd advise against it, as the event for that CG will still happen, but now the game will throw errors at you.
for whatever reason you want a CG gone, you can however easily replace it with a, let's say, black-screen.
for example you want the CG "abbey gb" gone. you exchange the file "abbey gb.png" with a file of the same name you created in the game files. just go into your folder where you saved the game files and go to the location \game\images\CG .
you probably don't have these folders right from the start, so you first have to unpack them with a tool like Unren, which you can find here on this site. use the unren.bat in your main folder and extract the RPA packages, this should create the subfolders you need.
Better than nothing, thanks

Blumenkalte

Jun 8, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'.
Guys, how to fix that?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Will the Cubi wife path be so BDMS focused in the future ? Not a big fant of BDMS.
It won't.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'.
Guys, how to fix that?
Hit ignore and move on.

Reactions: monk_56

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Please add swinging to the tag to OP. It's a bit infuriating to go the cheating/ntr way with the minotaur to transform into a forced swinging to the end.

I would have know i would have not downloaded this.

• Haha
Reactions: XXXVAA
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes