diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Maybe. I more or less agree- particularly within the scope of game one.

But I do think the fact that Jezera is a more major character, while Liurial is a more minor character might add an extra layer of duality to Jezera's sexual content in the second and third game before the ending.

Overlord path won't be much of a path if you stay a Sub all the way up until the end of the title.
Because you can't have an overlord path without Jezera sex scenes? If you don't want to be a sub, don't sleep with Jezera.

Reactions: spitfire335

jewtube

Nov 5, 2017
Am I the only one who despises the scene where Andras drugs Alexia with an enchanted box? It's supposed to be their first "real" sex scene yet it feels the exact opposite of real.

The way the scene just throws away all of the carefully built up guilt/temptation/lust, simply turning Alexia into what's essentially a brainless sex-driven bimbo, not only undermines the narrative efforts made previously but also ruins what could've been an immensely satisfying climax to this very important subplot.

It's so exquisitely drawn, animated even, yet entirely sabotaged by the writing.

Reactions: aykarin

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
So from what I get and read. This game is NTR Fem Dom Orgy? :HideThePain:
All I wanted was some good dark fantasy
The game is a "pick what you want" in terms of kinks. NTR is optional. Femdom is almost entirely optional. If you just want dark fantasy, you can get it without needing to overburden yourself with kinks you dislike.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Maybe. I more or less agree- particularly within the scope of game one.

But I do think the fact that Jezera is a more major character, while Liurial is a more minor character might add an extra layer of duality to Jezera's sexual content in the second and third game before the ending.

Overlord path won't be much of a path if you stay a Sub all the way up until the end of the title.
My thoughts exactly. A player wanting to play as an Overlord and going through the game gaining power doesn’t make sense in submitting to Jezera later down the line when Rowan has actual power and influence. I assume there will be options for an equal at least relationship with Jezera if Rowan picks her as his primary love interest near the ending of the game. I’m just saying that there can be steps taken now that don’t necessarily equate to Jezera being submissive that hint at a more powerful Rowan getting Jezera to be his in another way rather than the femdom available now.

Reactions: monk_56

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
So I came across these pictures of a character called Roisin.
Are these fanarts? Planned content? Cut content?
Art style seems pretty consistent with momdadno's though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
So I came across these pictures of a character called Roisin.
Are these fanarts? Planned content? Cut content?
Art style seems pretty consistent with momdadno's though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Planned character we didn't quite make work. There's still some desire to do her content, if only to do something with her assets. But we've got so much on our plate already that trying to tackle her is daunting.

Reactions: Kotobiki

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Because you can't have an overlord path without Jezera sex scenes? If you don't want to be a sub, don't sleep with Jezera.
Making the primary antagonists submit sexually is pretty crucial to an overlord path in my mind- particularly since Jezera specifically uses sex and sexuality as a form of power and control. Gotta grab that uno-reverse card on her bitch ass at some point. What is the point of making such absolutely despicable antagonists if we cannot get all sorts of flavors of cathartic revenge?

For non-antagonist characters I agree. Where the fem-dom is more about what happens in the bedroom and less about antagonsim/control it doesn't matter. X'zaratl's content being fem-dom for example. So far it has been harmless fun and I've been happy to have Rowan submit to her and Alexia. It wouldn't detract from Overlord pathing to never have more dominant scenes with her.

perles75

May 16, 2020
with the current balance of power, if Jezera is dominated in a scene it's because she wants it (basically a role-playing): Rowan has no real control. I can't imagine any other scenario considering how her mind is wired. (same for Andras)

Of course, things can -and probably will, in some paths- change in the future (it will be interesting to see how), but the whole act I and probably a big chunk of the future is like that.

Reactions: Back and monk_56

perles75

May 16, 2020
This game would have been much better if they had kept the original artist and if they didnt go back and rewrite everything. It had great potential to be the best game in existence, and then they began the rewrites and hired an artist who can't hold a candle to the original one, and let him erase the previous work. Too bad, its a cautionary tale of impermanence in games.
*in your opinion

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
This game would have been much better if they had kept the original artist and if they didnt go back and rewrite everything. It had great potential to be the best game in existence, and then they began the rewrites and hired an artist who can't hold a candle to the original one, and let him erase the previous work. Too bad, its a cautionary tale of impermanence in games.
I don't believe you've actually seen some of the "original" art for certain scenes. Loads of sex scenes in this game had really cartoony or inconsistent art till they started replacing them.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Making the primary antagonists submit sexually is pretty crucial to an overlord path in my mind- particularly since Jezera specifically uses sex and sexuality as a form of power and control. Gotta grab that uno-reverse card on her bitch ass at some point. What is the point of making such absolutely despicable antagonists if we cannot get all sorts of flavors of cathartic revenge?

For non-antagonist characters I agree. Where the fem-dom is more about what happens in the bedroom and less about antagonsim/control it doesn't matter. X'zaratl's content being fem-dom for example. So far it has been harmless fun and I've been happy to have Rowan submit to her and Alexia. It wouldn't detract from Overlord pathing to never have more dominant scenes with her.
Fully agree that this is something that should happen. But logically it would be something that happens in the final act, maybe at the finale for the second act. So you know, a decade from now.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Which makes sense—at the end of the story. Having equal or dominant interactions with ordinarily dominant female characters is a kink that’s already being developed—just not with Jezera. I don’t see why every dominant female character has to submit to Rowan by the start of act three; I hardly expect Draith or Liurial to start domming him in that time period.

It’s a bit of a shame, really—it seems like we have the seeds of dominant characters eventually submitting to Rowan, but I don’t know that we have the opposite. Alexia, I guess, but she’s a deuteragonist with her own choices separate from Rowan, and doesn’t start out especially submissive to him.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Which makes sense—at the end of the story. Having equal or dominant interactions with ordinarily dominant female characters is a kink that’s already being developed—just not with Jezera. I don’t see why every dominant female character has to submit to Rowan by the start of act three; I hardly expect Draith or Liurial to start domming him in that time period.

It’s a bit of a shame, really—it seems like we have the seeds of dominant characters eventually submitting to Rowan, but I don’t know that we have the opposite. Alexia, I guess, but she’s a deuteragonist with her own choices separate from Rowan, and doesn’t start out especially submissive to him.
It'd just be a path right? You could avoid it if you wanted Rowan to be fully submissive and I presume the vast majority of Jez content over time will be femdom. 100% in game one. 80%/20% in game two 60%/40% in game 3 or w/e.

I think part of that narrative trajectory flows from where Rowan and Alexia start baseline in a lot of these relationships. There are definitely seeds for more submissiveness from the MCs- they are also just pretty heavy handedly submissive A Priori so you aren't exactly experiencing a slow burn arc into submissiveness with them. I guess you can make a mind/body distinction in regards to these arcs- the body is fully submitted pretty much off the bat, but the mind isn't necessarily; there is room for a lot of personal head-canon here.

All sexual content with the twins starts off as extremely submissive. Perhaps resentful- but submissive none-the less. It will become more submissive as time goes on and bleed into other aspects on the story in the slave pathing for sure. I expect that pathing to be a train-wreck of abuse for those who enjoy it.

The NTR pathings are baseline submissive as well.

You can submit to Shaya- or not.
Submit to Cilonia - or not. (Best femdom path in my view)
Submit to X'zaratl - Sort of- its just like kink; not dom proper.

At any rate femdom fans deserve hearty chunk of Jezera femdom- they have waited a long time for it and femdom proper isn't a very large part of the game currently. Maybe 100 cgs- mostly of Alexia submitting to Jezera.

But it would be swaggy to have a slight amount of more dominant content if you choose to do the more dominant meta-pathing with Jezera eventually before the end of the game.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
It'd just be a path right? You could avoid it if you wanted Rowan to be fully submissive and I presume the vast majority of Jez content over time will be femdom. 100% in game one. 80%/20% in game two 60%/40% in game 3 or w/e.

I think part of that narrative trajectory flows from where Rowan and Alexia start baseline in a lot of these relationships. There are definitely seeds for more submissiveness from the MCs- they are also just pretty heavy handedly submissive A Priori so you aren't exactly experiencing a slow burn arc into submissiveness with them. I guess you can make a mind/body distinction in regards to these arcs- the body is fully submitted pretty much off the bat, but the mind isn't necessarily; there is room for a lot of personal head-canon here.

All sexual content with the twins starts off as extremely submissive. Perhaps resentful- but submissive none-the less. It will become more submissive as time goes on and bleed into other aspects on the story in the slave pathing for sure. I expect that pathing to be a train-wreck of abuse for those who enjoy it.

The NTR pathings are baseline submissive as well.

You can submit to Shaya- or not.
Submit to Cilonia - or not. (Best femdom path in my view)
Submit to X'zaratl - Sort of- its just like kink; not dom proper.

At any rate femdom fans deserve hearty chunk of Jezera femdom- they have waited a long time for it and femdom proper isn't a very large part of the game currently. Maybe 100 cgs- mostly of Alexia submitting to Jezera.

But it would be swaggy to have a slight amount of more dominant content if you choose to do the more dominant meta-pathing with Jezera eventually before the end of the game.
I strongly disagree on the grounds that not every character has to cater to every player. As we’ve both pointed out, there are multiple characters who can vary in their sexual dominance with Rowan already. If Jezera has to as well, then why can’t we have every character cater to submissive players? Why can’t we have every character cater to large insertion fetishists, or futa afficionados? There’s barely any foot-related content in the game, surely we need every character to cater to that niche?

I agree that having the twins submit in one of the endings is probably an essential element once the story is over, but if it happens before that, I definitely want to see reciprocity from characters on the opposite side of the Dom/Sub scale at the very least.

I also strongly disagree that Rowan (and even Alexia to some extent, though less so) is inherently coded as sexually submissive at the beginning of the game. He’s powerless—this isn’t the same as sexually submissive. And he quickly gains power—not against the twins, but over most of the castle inhabitants. There are essentially no sexual situations he HAS to take part in that put him in a particularly submissive position. He is necessarily subservient to the twins, but that’s not the same thing as sexually submitting to them. You can be sexually dominant and still serve a master in non-sexual ways, even unwillingly.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I strongly disagree on the grounds that not every character has to cater to every player. As we’ve both pointed out, there are multiple characters who can vary in their sexual dominance with Rowan already. If Jezera has to as well, then why can’t we have every character cater to submissive players? Why can’t we have every character cater to large insertion fetishists, or futa afficionados? There’s barely any foot-related content in the game, surely we need every character to cater to that niche?

I agree that having the twins submit in one of the endings is probably an essential element once the story is over, but if it happens before that, I definitely want to see reciprocity from characters on the opposite side of the Dom/Sub scale at the very least.

I also strongly disagree that Rowan (and even Alexia to some extent, though less so) is inherently coded as sexually submissive at the beginning of the game. He’s powerless—this isn’t the same as sexually submissive. And he quickly gains power—not against the twins, but over most of the castle inhabitants. There are essentially no sexual situations he HAS to take part in that put him in a particularly submissive position. He is necessarily subservient to the twins, but that’s not the same thing as sexually submitting to them. You can be sexually dominant and still serve a master in non-sexual ways, even unwillingly.
Again- it is because she is one of the primary antagonist. If she were a side character I would agree, but since she is a major villian I'd posit there should be significant variation in her pathings.

She isn't some side character with a fetish attached to her like Grey-hide (big dick + swinging), Liurial (maledom), Draith (male x male bottom), Cla-min (shortstack, romance, harem, breeding), or X'zaratl (futa + poly), Skodred (dwarf???), Shaya (prostitution), Cilonia (a duality of domination), Helenya (Rape....I guess).

Rowans relationship to the twins in terms of power dynamic practically defines the entire experience of the game- and a large part of that is the sexual dynamic. She isn't just some kink path- she is one of the primary antagonists.

Some players want to beat her down, dominate her, and have fun with her before the game is over. Just like some players want to be submissive to her, let her control their lives, and ruin their relationship with their wife.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Again- it is because she is one of the primary antagonist. If she were a side character I would agree, but since she is a major villian I'd posit there should be significant variation in her pathings.

She isn't some side character with a fetish attached to her like Grey-hide (big dick + swinging), Liurial (maledom), Draith (male x male bottom), Cla-min (shortstack, romance, harem, breeding), or X'zaratl (futa + poly), Skodred (dwarf???), Shaya (prostitution), Cilonia (a duality of domination), Helenya (Rape....I guess).

Rowans relationship to the twins in terms of power dynamic practically defines the entire experience of the game- and a large part of that is the sexual dynamic. She isn't just some kink path- she is one of the primary antagonists.

Some players want to beat her down, dominate her, and have fun with her before the game is over. Just like some players want to be submissive to her, let her control their lives, and ruin their relationship with their wife.
It’s precisely because she’s one of the primary antagonists that she can be the primary femdom character, though. There are very few other female characters who can credibly dominate an unwilling Rowan, and those who can already have variable dominance built into their pathing. Jezera’s entire sexual identity is built around manipulating and dominating others, however, and she has the power to ensure that she stays on top. I reiterate, if you don’t want to be sexually submissive, don’t try to stick your dick in the demon lord dominatrix.

I imagine Jezera will get some variation in her pathing as she continues to be developed, in much the same way that you can have an amicable relationship with some of the other characters without having sex with them. Similarly, Rowan likely will be able to twist his way out from under the twins’ thumbs sometime in the second or third act, but there’s no reason to assume this is because he’ll suddenly have the resources at his disposal to rape and dominate them. For those who want the cathartic release of raping their tormenters, that’s what the endings are for.

Of course it rankles to have to serve under the twins, that’s kind of the point of the premise. But if we start making optional paths for characters, we have to take into consideration whether it makes sense for the character in question, whether it supports or undermines the progression of the plot, whether the fetish that path would be serving is already being adequately served elsewhere, and whether the manhours needed to create that path might not be better allocated to some less developed aspect of the game. As I implied before, there are plenty of fetishes represented in this game that get less attention than dom/sub stuff—some extremely popular fetishes, at that. I certainly think they are more deserving of attention at this stage than adding a femsub route to the most dominant female character in the game, when we already have a dedicated femsub character, as well as potential femsub routes in development for others.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes