justahorse

Aug 25, 2021
I agree with Monk in that the driving force behind the narrative is Rowan/Alexia's submission to the Twins. The game does give people the opportunity to mostly avoid the Twins in terms of anything sexual, but one of the first choices in the game is to decide to serve the Twins until you are capable of rebelling. I certainly think part of rebelling against the Twins is inherently tied into the sexual nature of demons, and thus Rowan being dominant in some sexual scenes leading up to an ending where Rowan defeats them as a hero or becomes the new Overlord is definitely a route to be explored. I think the same is true for Alexia, who should have the opportunity to turn the tables as well. Though for me personally I think she just needs more content period that has her have power/control.

Edit- So for me, I don't think Jezera/Andras should have sub routes so much as if you narratively pursue an ending in which Rowan overthrows them for whatever reason, you will have the reversal of roles in scenes leading up to it. So, less a route and more a main story consequence. Though this is assuming the story has a "good" end in which Rowan/Alexia come out on top.

BadQuark

Dec 19, 2019
Really love this game and its many paths and ability to really define the characters as you play them. I have found a couple bugs with the Liurial Threes Company, threesome event. This first is if you don't sleep with Liurial before the event and then tell Alexia this, the game just jumps to the next menu and the characters don't talk at all. This other is when you are trying persuade Alexia with the "we've had other partners" if you've completed the Greyhide events and gotten the platonic end with Rowan and Alexia never having any sexual involvement with him, they still talk like they've opened their relationship up to involve him in some way.

Small note on this, if you do wait for Alexia's permission to sleep with Liurial you miss the opportunity to become her Dom as that event is a prerequisite to the the threesome event. Not sure if this is intended or not but thought i'd point it out for the very very small number of people (or maybe just me) who don't sleep with Liurial til Alexia gives permission but then still want her content once we have it.

Another small note is in Heartsong's third dream event (where you replay the intro), the second choice still references the old intro and wanting to not turn out like the other prisoner but that bit has been changed up in the new intro and he is no longer in it and the second choice is just about not dying in the dungeons.

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
So I was thinking what is the difference between the new writing and the old. I started the game recently, and I see users on the forum who think that it was better in the past, but for me today it's fucking good, except maybe in some scenes where having two protagonists doesn't matter. There is also the art, the new style is the one shown at the beginning, right? It's more serious, less cartoon, personally I like it more.

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Is there any way to up alexia corruption without being a cuck?
I mean for the noncuck events she also needs corruption right?
Like liural threesome.
I think the only scene where Alexia's corruption automatically affects Rowan's decision is when they're with the minotaur, personally I don't like it, I wish Rowan could have his own chances, like not wanting to share his wife. Outside of this I don't think there is another scene where Alexia's corruption leaves a Rowan with no choice.

Reactions: WatsonJohn

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Is there any way to up alexia corruption without being a cuck?
I mean for the noncuck events she also needs corruption right?
Like liural threesome.
The two biggest sources for Alexia's corruption while remaining loyal to Rowan is her fertility treatments with Nasim and X'zaratl's futa content.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
An easy workaround for everybody who's annoyed at that "village elder neutral side.png" error:
1) Create a directory '\images\Sprites\Village Elder\Side' inside your 'game' directory
2) Put included image (it's actually there, just in the wrong directory) inside the directory you just created, rename it to 'village elder neutral side.png' (if needed)
village elder neutral side.png
(Edited according to Rivina's post)

Last edited:

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
Wait, hang on. Isn't there literally a 'village elder neutral side.png' file in the village elder sprite folder? I just checked in mine and it had it. All I did was copy paste it to the side folder.

Reactions: monk_56

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Wait, hang on. Isn't there literally a 'village elder neutral side.png' file in the village elder sprite folder? I just checked in mine and it had it. All I did was copy paste it to the side folder.
Just checked it myself and yes - it's in the 'sprite' - wrong - folder. Didn't look it there.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes