monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
If you are wondering about the reactions, this game is updated on the last Sunday every other month like clockwork. The last update was March 27th. The next one will me May 29th.
Steam release will be mid May as well for those who would like to buy or play on Steam.

Honestly, I cannot think of a more reliable Dev team in terms of release schedule. There are some equally consistent monthly/bimonthly releasers, but none that are more consistent.

It isn't always easy to know what specific content will be released- but it is always on time and there is always a lot of it.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Agree. multiple characters and events are enjoyable but i fear this level of amount of characters may has massively affected the efficiency of any sophisticated plot design.
Sophistication is rarely efficient, in fact the more sophisticated something is the more inefficient it tends to be.

Reactions: monk_56

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Man
I wish there are more of this kind of game
painting type of art like i am in fantasy world with no censored of adult stuff
it just beautiful and appreciate the effort of their game

Reactions: Bse and Lunix00

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Anyone have a rundown of the new breeding pit scenes? I know they don’t have art yet but I’ve wanted more monster scenes for a while (y)

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
We've seen that they take around 3 updates for each pair of arcs. Lurial and X will hopefully be completed next month, and then we still have like 5 or 6 arcs. That's around 6 updates from next update, so if each update takes 2 months that's a total of 2 years. Yes, 2 years to complete arc 1 if we keep this pace.
Then I guess I have some waiting to do. Wake me when you need me...

• Wow
Reactions: Crusado

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
If I remember correct it has been already about 3-4 years till now and I bet it won't be completed Arc 1 before 2-3 years.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Agree. multiple characters and events are enjoyable but i fear this level of amount of characters may has massively affected the efficiency of any sophisticated plot design.
As the devs recognised, there has been a moment in the development of the game where things were thrown in without a clear plan and they rushed towards the conclusion neglecting the individual character arcs. But it's already been some time that they corrected course very clearly and are working on each character to give them a meaning without the game and the story, which is more than many other games do.

Machakasaurius

Aug 3, 2017
MonkOne Is everything ok?

I mean you have been releasing the updates for your awesome Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod less than a week after each new version of the game was released for almost a year now, but this time has been more than a month without any news from you and it has been at least a couple weeks since we last saw you in this forum...

I hope that whatever is keeping you from this forum is nothing too serious and that we see you again here soonish.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes