Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Looking forward to seeing more of the alexia cheating path, are there any plans for a human male companion, other than greyhide and andras? It would be super hot if maybe one of MC’s old war buddies was captured and starts working in the castle and develops a relationship with Alexia!

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Looking forward to seeing more of the alexia cheating path, are there any plans for a human male companion, other than greyhide and andras? It would be super hot if maybe one of MC’s old war buddies was captured and starts working in the castle and develops a relationship with Alexia!
Unlikely to happen, we are already drowning in NPCs.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
The man who will see the end of seeds of chaos are not born yet
Realistically i dont see the project ever been finished at least at the content and quality level that the devs claim - with multiple chapters and so many NPC ,story branches. Even if they keep doing the regular updates. Simply something will get in the way sooner or later- an artist may leave the game , some writer , people might simply lose interest and stop paying. That been said this game is one of the best in my opition that you can find on this site. And the updates are frequent. Art and story are great. I hope i wont be right about the project but i simply dont see this going at this phase for an other 6 or 8 years. The game has been in development since 2016 after all. And they are working on other projects as well.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
So 6+ years for almost completing chapter 1 out of 3.... So another 12 or so years for the full game? Anytone wants to place bets on who reaches full release firs? Summertime Saga or this?
Well, tbf most of those 6 years were kinda aimless, now they're better organized and work towards concrete goals. I feel like it will be less for future chapters, not WAY less, but less.

Reactions: Jynx_lucky_j

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
can you dom jezera yet?
TL/DR No and it is unlikely we will see that anytime soon because it depends on a lot of plot development.

A more in depth consideration of the question:

Nah. Nothing even close to this. Closest thing is the one scene where Rowan starts in a more dominant stance and then gets dominated himself after Jezera trolls him.

Maybe you could get a more dominant scene with the two in the same way you got Alexia dominating Rowan in some of the X'zaratl content- à la Alexia would like to Dom Rowan and he loves/appreciates her so he lets her do it for some sexy times. I think this sort of scene is also extremely unlikely in the context who Jezera is as a person though.

The Jezera vs Rowan power dynamic is so extremely out of favor for Rowan that we may never see true maledom content between the pair. Even a more equal power dynamic feels light years away. You'd need an Isekai tier plot device to bring Rowan anywhere close to having an equal footing or to make it possible to sex her so well she submitted.

He has neither the sexual, physical, nor political ability to make her submit on any level- he is too weak in all regards. Only way we get that is if something major changes in the plot.

We may see huge plot devices with big gravitas at the end of game one that will turn things on their heads a bit- but its hard to say.

There is Jezera x Rowan content coming up- but I suspect it is primarily for the femdom crowd based on who is writing it and also based on the current meta-context of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaNoto

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I liked the game so much I purchased it on Steam...before finding out it has been in development for 6 years and noticing updates happen very infrequently. I'm an older person so I am unlikely to ever play this in its finished state! Oh well, I still have gotten some enjoyment out of it...I especially enjoy the slow "corruption" of the wife (the scene beneath the tree is incredibly erotic and well done).

Reactions: Kotobiki

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I liked the game so much I purchased it on Steam...before finding out it has been in development for 6 years and noticing updates happen very infrequently. I'm an older person so I am unlikely to ever play this in its finished state! Oh well, I still have gotten some enjoyment out of it...I especially enjoy the slow "corruption" of the wife (the scene beneath the tree is incredibly erotic and well done).
Updates happen every two months like clockwork, and drop quite a bit of content every time. Unfortunately with the scale of the game, it’s hard to say whether any of us will ever see it completed—knock on wood—, but it’s best to just take it for what it currently is rather than expecting a finished product. I find that it’s easier to enjoy or dismiss most in-progress works if I don’t put expectations on further developments.

Don’t get me wrong, the team has been professional and consistent with their output, and they’ve definitely learned to be more efficient over time, it’s just that it is a small team driven by one man’s vision working on a long-term project, and these types of projects are vulnerable to unforeseen events.

Kal L

Jul 9, 2018
This game would have been much better if they had kept the original artist and if they didnt go back and rewrite everything. It had great potential to be the best game in existence, and then they began the rewrites and hired an artist who can't hold a candle to the original one, and let him erase the previous work. Too bad, its a cautionary tale of impermanence in games.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
TL/DR No and it is unlikely we will see that anytime soon because it depends on a lot of plot development.

A more in depth consideration of the question:

Nah. Nothing even close to this. Closest thing is the one scene where Rowan starts in a more dominant stance and then gets dominated himself after Jezera trolls him.

Maybe you could get a more dominant scene with the two in the same way you got Alexia dominating Rowan in some of the X'zaratl content- à la Alexia would like to Dom Rowan and he loves/appreciates her so he lets her do it for some sexy times. I think this sort of scene is also extremely unlikely in the context who Jezera is as a person though.

The Jezera vs Rowan power dynamic is so extremely out of favor for Rowan that we may never see true maledom content between the pair. Even a more equal power dynamic feels light years away. You'd need an Isekai tier plot device to bring Rowan anywhere close to having an equal footing or to make it possible to sex her so well she submitted.

He has neither the sexual, physical, or political ability to make her submit on any level- he is too weak in all regards. Only way we get that is if something major changes in the plot.

We may see huge plot devices with big gravitas at the end of game one that will turn things on their heads a bit- but its hard to say.

There is Jezera x Rowan content coming up- but I suspect it is primarily for the femdom crowd based on who is writing it and also based on the current meta-context of the game.
I'm hoping the game allows for Rowan to be more 'active' in the sex scenes with Jezera instead of just doing whatever she wants. Femdom isn't really my thing so I took the chance for Rowan to try and put her in her place in a dominant way. She blue balled Rowan but its not like he doesn't have willpower. I shrugged it off and figured that Rowan would have another chance to play with Jezera on his own terms particularly if he's been supporting her and not Andras. Who knows she like Cliohna and X'Zaratl could be possible love interests for Rowan in the endgame so I'm hoping there isn't just a singular route with her as her being the dominant. An equal or Rowan dominant relationship could be worked towards as the plot progresses and Rowan gets more powerful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56
Nov 22, 2021
Finally got around to playing a version of 0.3.x, or at least part of the new intro. Just finished the new Andras-Alexia scene, and I have to say, I'm not sure this really does the intended job of making her feel like she has more agency. Yes, the decision to have sex with Andras is entirely hers now, but it feels out of character (though obviously this is subject to interpretation) and, more importantly, feels very similar to how the female lead will eventually just melt for the half-decent-looking asshole protagonist in your typical 80s B-movie despite having zero reason to do so in-character. And yes, while you can, on Alexia's behalf, choose NOT to do that, the way the choice is written after making the choice—not to mention the choice itself—suffers pretty significantly from these problems. As currently written, I really don't feel like Alexia has any reason to choose "Kiss him" beyond the player just wanting to see what comes after, which is also reflected, I think, in how many people have posted here asking how to get to that scene—they're not making the right choice to get to it because that choice feel weird and OOC.

I think I preferred (one of?) the previous way of doing it, where she chooses to sleep with him in order to protect Rowan without knowing he's already in the castle. It feels more in character, and while it IS for the sake of her husband, it still felt like her choice. The way it's currently written sort of hints at her attraction to Andras, but not nearly to the extent that she jumps his bones almost immediately after learning he's been lying to her the whole time and her beloved husband has been tortured and imprisoned for months; and the lack of agency implicit in that at least reinforced Alexia and Rowan's positions, where the current scenario does nothing of the sort.

I know another rework at this point is unlikely, but personally, I think the way I would have done it would be to preserve Rowan's choice on whether to try to find Alexia or not, and then either way, given Alexia the choice on whether to sleep with Andras afterwards. In the event Rowan didn't visit Alexia, I'd have left her choice about whether to sleep with Andras as a guarantee of protection, and in the event that he did, I'd have the choice for the hate fuck scenario, with some modifications—perhaps have Andras forcefully kiss her before the choice to at least give some potential build-up of passion, and then have the choice be between "Pull away" (with slapping and yelling afterwards) and "Kiss him back" (leading to the hate fuck).

In fact, I could see a scenario where you have both—Alexia choosing to fuck Andras to protect Rowan one week, only to learn after the fact that Rowan is still alive but succumbing to the passion built by that initial round for a hate fuck scenario afterwards, though fitting that in, writing another scene, and making art for it would certainly be more of an ordeal.

I dunno, the new sex scene just rings hollow to me as is. On the positive side, I do think giving her the choice on whether to warm up to him earlier on was a good move, and most of the rest of the new intro (that I've played) feels at least equal to, or even an improvement on, what came before.
I completely agree with your assessment. The changes made, feel more shallow and actually quite weird vs. what they originally were. I was disappointed with the change, and it seriously took away from that entire story line for me. Just my opinion though.

Reactions: diebesgrab

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I'm hoping the game allows for Rowan to be more 'active' in the sex scenes with Jezera instead of just doing whatever she wants. Femdom isn't really my thing so I took the chance for Rowan to try and put her in her place in a dominant way. She blue balled Rowan but its not like he doesn't have willpower. I shrugged it off and figured that Rowan would have another chance to play with Jezera on his own terms particularly if he's been supporting her and not Andras. Who knows she like Cliohna and X'Zaratl could be possible love interests for Rowan in the endgame so I'm hoping there isn't just a singular route with her as her being the dominant. An equal or Rowan dominant relationship could be worked towards as the plot progresses and Rowan gets more powerful.
There are certain characters that, within the realm of the sex scenes, are there to fulfill a single fetish. Jezera is pretty much THE femdom character—I think the odds of getting femsub scenes with her before the ending are about as good as the chances of getting femdom scenes with Liurial.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
There are certain characters that, within the realm of the sex scenes, are there to fulfill a single fetish. Jezera is pretty much THE femdom character—I think the odds of getting femsub scenes with her before the ending are about as good as the chances of getting femdom scenes with Liurial.
Maybe. I more or less agree- particularly within the scope of game one.

But I do think the fact that Jezera is a more major character, while Liurial is a more minor character might add an extra layer of duality to Jezera's sexual content in the second and third game before the ending.

Overlord path won't be much of a path if you stay a Sub all the way up until the end of the title.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes