jakerayyan18

Jan 1, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 102, in script call
d K 7/ W 9 BuR.
File "game/core/event_manager.rpyc", line 374, in script call
File "game/events/ruler_events_15.rpyc", line 32, in script
R rjry , +L Ӌ f x ռ Լ7 5 ^ u u@u_
{>8u M F<l P  L " _Pu aP mUU z m ʀq i * \ I " 8 ! pD x ẙ zh( L 0 v Y13 h -D Xz} {' @ 8 |a D E 4 ) t H M ~ ˧ 3 xbiLy S{C1n#1 J RD iɗA 'Ì ,A 6 E l[ y4 8 w g nҷ @ C{ H I / & F ?#; ޷z;@K 5lZ K \|L ̣\ V 1ǒA -۽o dlY 0 h [ w {/+ <6^ Ěc A W@ vf A~p W{ qP },8
File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 102, in script call
d K 7/ W 9 BuR.
File "game/core/event_manager.rpyc", line 374, in script call
File "game/events/ruler_events_15.rpyc", line 32, in script
R rjry , +L Ӌ f x ռ Լ7 5 ^ u u@u_
{>8u M F<l P  L " _Pu aP mUU z m ʀq i * \ I " 8 ! pD x ẙ zh( L 0 v Y13 h -D Xz} {' @ 8 |a D E 4 ) t H M ~ ˧ 3 xbiLy S{C1n#1 J RD iɗA 'Ì ,A 6 E l[ y4 8 w g nҷ @ C{ H I / & F ?#; ޷z;@K 5lZ K \|L ̣\ V 1ǒA -۽o dlY 0 h [ w {/+ <6^ Ěc A W@ vf A~p W{ qP },8
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "Z:\Games\Eroge\Uncensored\seeds-of-chaos-0 3 05-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.3.05-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Seeds of Chaos 0.3.05
Sat Apr 02 22:01:03 2022
Just keep pressing ignore and push through I just did that and it worked.

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Quick question! Is there a way to keep Alexia having sex with the minotaur but without Rowan's approval? At a certain moment my Rowan accepts contrary to the character that I was building in my run.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Quick question! Is there a way to keep Alexia having sex with the minotaur but without Rowan's approval? At a certain moment my Rowan accepts contrary to the character that I was building in my run.
Nope. That route always railroads Rowan into being a Netorase enthusiast. He cannot be angry, disproving, or seek vengeance.

You also have no latitude to turn it into a Netorare situation- which is what the overall vibe of the routes meta-plot seems best suited for. Literal bull- cucking the MCs.

Whoever came up with the original plot with the intent for Greyhide to be some great friend figure must really love cuckoldry- it missed the mark tremendously on so many levels.

Except for the poly route the Greyhide plot is a bit of a hot mess.

Reactions: Fleep and Lunix00

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Nope. That route always railroads Rowan into being a Netorase enthusiast. He cannot be angry, disproving, or seek vengeance.

You also have no latitude to turn it into a Netorare situation- which is what the overall vibe of the routes meta-plot seems best suited for. Literal bull- cucking the MCs.

Whoever came up with the original plot with the intent for Greyhide to be some great friend figure must really love cuckoldry- it missed the mark tremendously on so many levels.

What a pity. Until now, all the decisions allowed Rowan to follow the path of light, while her wife would end up not deserving everything he does for her. It's not a criticism or anything. The game is quite good for those of us who like to make choices that influence how the story unfolds.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021

just a quick note. What monk said isn't entirely true. While granted in the aftermath of Greyhide's imprisonment you only have the options to except or reject the relationship. There is a scene in Alexia's forge job called alexia_lends_a_hand in which Alexia can say fuck what Rowan says, I'm getting some minotaur dick.

1648961146585.png

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Its like you've been payed in fools gold. :cry:
Yeah, that was a weird mechanic. It was like "here's your money that you can't buy anything with, but if you put it back in the treasury maybe we can build our monster breeding lair a little faster." I'm glad of the change because it didn't make much sense.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
just a quick note. What monk said isn't entirely true. While granted in the aftermath of Greyhide's imprisonment you only have the options to except or reject the relationship. There is a scene in Alexia's forge job called alexia_lends_a_hand in which Alexia can say fuck what Rowan says, I'm getting some minotaur dick.

View attachment 1737188
Yeah- you are right. With a caveat. I suspect that event is somewhat vestigial of the original Netorare plot when Greyhide was Ironhide or w/e and will likely be rewritten to align better with what Greyhide is supposed to be after his rewrite was completed. I'll send you some more details in pms.

Jynx_lucky_j Carefree247 Semantics HentaiGamerN00b
You all get a chance to read the Goblin plot, Liurial plot, or new intro content yet? It'd be fun to hear your takes on any of those.

There isn't much buzz or attention being paid to the best narrative contents from the release and I'd love to hear some smart people like yourselves break down your takes.

Last edited:

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Jynx_lucky_j Carefree247 Semantics HentaiGamerN00b
You all get a chance to read the Goblin plot, Liurial plot, or new intro content yet? It'd be fun to hear your takes on any of those.

There isn't much buzz or attention being paid to the best narrative contents from the release and I'd love to hear some smart people like yourselves break down your takes.
Busy period for me right now, so I'm probably just going to wait until next release so I can do the act 1 Liurial arc in full.

Reactions: monk_56

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

Quite the shame really, since its implied Alexia had curiosity on the minotaur D with or without Rowan being into netorase...
Or at least was implied in earlier versions, haven't played rewritten Greyhide route...

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Quite the shame really, since its implied Alexia had curiosity on the minotaur D with or without Rowan being into netorase...
Or at least was implied in earlier versions, haven't played rewritten Greyhide route...
Nah- that is definitely still heavily implied and unavoidable before you make any choices on Alexia in that dinner event to hold such an view. Makes the content really fucking unpleasant if you dislike NTR vibes to be candid. The whole lead-up in that event is rather unpleasant if you dislike NTR.

There should be better choices in that event for faithful / pure players.

You can find relief in the fact the implication is still there though since you enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleep

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0304M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.04. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925
Can you please update your mod?

Lunix00

May 31, 2020

View attachment 1737188
I just saw it. I was playing the forge scenes and it's like you say, it doesn't make sense in relation to the position that Rowan takes.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
The game is good, like really good, it's been a while since I played a game for 10 hours straight :KEK:
So no matter what you do, Alexia will srill have the choice to cheat or not? The game is rigged from the start then.

I have few questions and I'll be eternally grateful to anyone who will take time to help me :Kappa:
  1. What happens to Helayna if you don't help her? Does she become someone sex slave and any chance with her is lost? I've met the quest requirements for a while but I've been stalling it.
  2. Are Alexia pregnancy events are ntr? I did the consultation and potion stealing events and in both I told her to be strong and that I'll find a way but seems like she isn't satisfied with this.
  3. Is it possible to make Alexia accept the idea of other women with Rowan without sending her to other men (like that little bitch Andras)? So far I only make her go my imaginary lesbian route (Jereza and Succubus Queen + futa events) but it seems to make her corrupted, she has a dream with a tree I think.
  4. Is there a way to get back at the twins? I feel like Rowan trying to find ways to double cross them like the demon bastard event or Rowan saying the library girl could be an ally. So far I feel like you're their slave no matter what you do.
  5. Is Jereza considered a love interest? She mostly sees you as her toy but is it possible to change that?
  6. Is there a way to see how corrupted you are like a numerical value instead of what the game tells you?
  7. What are the consequences of corruption? Is it profitable to go full corruption or does it affect your relationship with Alexia? The glossary says it affects your decision making and relations with others.
  8. Whats the deal with Succubus Queen and library girl? Are they the femdom route in the game.
As you can see I value Rowan's marriage a lot so any advice that will make it survive will really be appreciated.
I kept ntr on to have a full game experience and see those events before avoiding them or test the consequences.

So far Rowan has been the castle slave and really feels so wrong since he sacrificed everything for his wife, only the goblin seems to like him.

Again I ask a lot but I really be grateful to anyone who will help.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
The game is good, like really good, it's been a while since I played a game for 10 hours straight :KEK:
So no matter what you do, Alexia will srill have the choice to cheat or not? The game is rigged from the start then.

I have few questions and I'll be eternally grateful to anyone who will take time to help me :Kappa:
  1. What happens to Helayna if you don't help her? Does she become someone sex slave and any chance with her is lost? I've met the quest requirements for a while but I've been stalling it.
  2. Are Alexia pregnancy events are ntr? I did the consultation and potion stealing events and in both I told her to be strong and that I'll find a way but seems like she isn't satisfied with this.
  3. Is it possible to make Alexia accept the idea of other women with Rowan without sending her to other men (like that little bitch Andras)? So far I only make her go my imaginary lesbian route (Jereza and Succubus Queen + futa events) but it seems to make her corrupted, she has a dream with a tree I think.
  4. Is there a way to get back at the twins? I feel like Rowan trying to find ways to double cross them like the demon bastard event or Rowan saying the library girl could be an ally. So far I feel like you're their slave no matter what you do.
  5. Is Jereza considered a love interest? She mostly sees you as her toy but is it possible to change that?
  6. Is there a way to see how corrupted you are like a numerical value instead of what the game tells you?
  7. What are the consequences of corruption? Is it profitable to go full corruption or does it affect your relationship with Alexia? The glossary says it affects your decision making and relations with others.
  8. Whats the deal with Succubus Queen and library girl? Are they the femdom route in the game.
As you can see I value Rowan's marriage a lot so any advice that will make it survive will really be appreciated.
I kept ntr on to have a full game experience and see those events before avoiding them or test the consequences.

So far Rowan has been the castle slave and really feels so wrong since he sacrificed everything for his wife, only the goblin seems to like him.

Again I ask a lot but I really be grateful to anyone who will help.

1. Rape. Lots of rape. Orcs, Guards, Jezera, and Andras. After that she escapes either with Rowan's help or Alexia's help.

2. The pregnancy events are not NTR yet. Its mostly Rowan x Alexia content with either X'zaratl fangirling the couple or Nasim using chaos magic to temporarily put Alexia's body in more pregnant adjacency (huge mommy milkers).

3. Yes it is possible. The Liurial x Rowan x Alexia 3some is the first opportunity to make her more open to the notion. If you consider futa women the X'zaratl plot-line also fits that bill. When Helanya gets reworked it may also allow for this vibe.

4. You cannot really do anything to the twins. There are some power building narratives in the NPC arcs and you can rebel a bit, but it mostly just gets you fucked. (RIP Delane's mind)

5. Jezera isn't really a love interest- maybe she will be in the future; but currently she sees both protags as fuck-toys. Guess we will find out when Rein writes the Rowan X Jezera arc. Also it is pretty unclear if demons (or half-demons like Jez) are even capable of love in SoC.

6. Sort of- it isn't numerical but the dark halo on the character model of Rowan indicates both corruption and guilt and the end of week reporting also summarizes it. For Alexia there are two major events which benchmark how corrupted she is.

7. You get access to some event differentiation and your protagonists respond to situations differently narratively. There aren't currently really any consequences, mostly you just get more content choosing corrupted options; choose to be however corrupted you like.

8. X'zaratl doesn't feel like femdom proper yet- she just wants Rowan to experience all these things- as soon as he is out of the bedroom the domination aspect ends. One route of Cilonia is femdom proper- the other route you can work towards being more dominant of her- neither of Cilonia's plots are very advanced.

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
1. Rape. Lots of rape. Orcs, Guards, Jezera, and Andras. After that she escapes either with Rowan's help or Alexia's help.

2. The pregnancy events are not NTR yet. Its mostly Rowan x Alexia content with either X'zaratl fangirling the couple or Nasim using chaos magic to temporarily put Alexia's body in more pregnant adjacency (huge mommy milkers).

3. Yes it is possible. The Liurial x Rowan x Alexia 3some is the first opportunity to make her more open to the notion. If you consider futa women the X'zaratl plot-line also fits that bill. When Helanya gets reworked it may also allow for this vibe.

4. You cannot really do anything to the twins. There are some power building narratives in the NPC arcs and you can rebel a bit, but it mostly just gets you fucked. (RIP Delane's mind)

5. Jezera isn't really a love interest- maybe she will be in the future; but currently she sees both protags as fuck-toys. Guess we will find out when Rein writes the Rowan X Jezera arc.

6. Yes- the dark halo on the character model of Rowan indicates both corruption and guilt and the end of week reporting also summarizes it. For Alexia there are two major events which benchmark how corrupted she is.

7. You get access to some event differentiation and your protagonists respond to situations differently narratively. There aren't currently really any consequences, mostly you just get more content choosing corrupted options; choose to be however corrupted you like.

8. X'zaratl doesn't feel like femdom proper yet- she just wants Rowan to experience all these things- as soon as he is out of the bedroom the domination aspect ends. One route of Cilonia is femdom proper- the other route you can work towards being more dominant of her- neither of Cilonia's plots are very advanced.
Man, you're a true legend.
I really appreciate that you took the time to read and answers my questions.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Walt71 and monk_56

perles75

May 16, 2020
Yeah, that was a weird mechanic. It was like "here's your money that you can't buy anything with, but if you put it back in the treasury maybe we can build our monster breeding lair a little faster." I'm glad of the change because it didn't make much sense.
yes, especially because the scale between your salary and the revenues of a palace is most probably different -one of your gold is not the same as one treasure gold!

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes