spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Will Rowan ever get to properly fuck his wife in the ass? Everyone has a turn but(t) him...
Honestly Rowan should fuck X'Zaratl in the pussy to impregnate her but I understand that's a bit of a jump from where Rowan and she are at right now. I do love all the changes in the stories for the characters. Its been a long time since I played the Cla-min stuff and holy shit. That was downright scrumptious. If taken a certain way, Cla-min and Rowan have a real and affectionate, dare I say romantic relationship with each other. Now if we could only get X'Zaratl and Rowan that way...considering she mentioned that love was the best way for a demon to get pregnant...the future looks bright.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I am also having the same issue with the ( village elder neutral side.PNG ) during the prologue.
Gib Traceback.

Oh... nvm then. I understood the situation he was in from the first 5 min of the game. I don't need reminders of how fucked he is - there are enough CGs of him and Alexia being literally fucked.
It's been years and they're making more money than ever so I guess there is no reason to actually advance the story :WeSmart:
Intro needed work for a lot of reasons. We figured while we were there, we could emphasize a bit Rowan not going down easy.

Also, story advancement is on the table. But, people were claimplaining *for years* about how we were throwing the side cast under the rug to rush story progress.

Hououin

Jul 17, 2020
So, I like the art of the game and want to play it. However, I am not into gay stuff, so I wanna know if the gay content in the game is optional or not.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Stopped playing this game a loooooooong time ago (was a supporter for a while) but I do check in here to see if any interesting cg/stories were added and HOLY SHIT?! Is our mc actually starting to get back at these 2 fucks? Mind that I did not play the release so I do not know the circumstances of the head chop
That would actually convince me to try it again
Nope, check back in another 7 to 8 years.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Sprites/Village Elder/Side/village elder neutral side.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/rowan intro.rpyc", line 1730, in script
    �������_z�VPV��d�zn`����
I just hit ignore until I got past that scene

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
When all you want is monster girls but you instead get the 78th ntr scene update...
Ep6rh8MXYAc5zBS.png
I joke mostly. I noticed a lot of time is going into rewrites and art and its really throwing me for a loop and I dont know if some stuff got removed or there is new requirements to unlock stuff its a bit confusing and this has to be time consuming for the devs so how long could the rewrites and changes go on for? Some part of the Ui is looking better though. Also does the witch in the libary (forgot her name)got new content for the final wager? I've been waiting to snub her for so long lol!

Last edited:

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
I'm not done playing. But what I like the most is that the characters feel very independent with their own reasoning and moral system. It makes me think that maybe we can influence the hatred that Rowan can feel towards everyone in the castle including his wife, or that we can just make it fall into corruption, or that both characters remain unbroken. Very good range of possibilities for the development of the story, it has potential.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes