Aug 21, 2017
That has nothing to do with sexual preferences which is what we were talking about. In example I can recall a line from Alexia stating that Rowan always seemed bi to her, referring to her perception of him before they even met the twins.
Yea, but that line is doesn't really correlate to how the player is playing the game. You could play Rowan as straight as you'd like or you could have him be a closeted gay man who now only has sex with men. Pretty sure you can only get that line if Rowan has been having sex with men though I can't remember. Either way it's not like that statement would be true 100% of the time

Aug 21, 2017
Both of your stances have logic to an extent. People have double standards, they do not like seeing MC getting cucked usually because people project into them... which imo is weird because most fiction protagonist are irrelatistic af or at the very least outliers for real life standards, but to each their own.

And just feel the need to point out, Alexia wonders about shiz even without being spiked (dunno if thats the case still, but def was the case in older build I played). But that def isnt NTR by itself and is a pretty weird complaint in a H game with a dark atmosphere, dunno why people would expect some irrealistic waifu incapable of any impure thought in a H game, specially one that sells itself the way SoC does.
I mean if you're going to give the player the option to play a certain way, in this case Pure Rowan Pure Alexia then it would make sense to keep that option consistent throughout the game. If that's the way you'd like to play the game I think it's pretty fair for someone to complain about choices and thoughts that they don't get a say in

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Yea, but that line is doesn't really correlate to how the player is playing the game. You could play Rowan as straight as you'd like or you could have him be a closeted gay man who now only has sex with men. Pretty sure you can only get that line if Rowan has been having sex with men though I can't remember. Either way it's not like that statement would be true 100% of the time
How a player plays the game also does not change lore however, if you dont get a line about previous dark lord methods being faulty due to Y and Z due to you choosing X, does not mean X was not present. Or a better example might be how if Alexia does not translate the book does not mean the contents of it do not exist.
What I pointed out is that there are implications the potential for these deviancies of the characters was there, its pointed out multiple times. Whether we act on them or not is a whole other prerogative.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
They've just increased.
Considering just how stacked all three of the female goblins we've seen more than a glimpse of have been, I'm honestly surprised that Cla-Min didn't have face sitting as part of her repertoire of scenes already.

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56
Aug 21, 2017
How a player plays the game also does not change lore however, if you dont get a line about previous dark lord methods being faulty due to Y and Z due to you choosing X, does not mean X was not present. Or a better example might be how if Alexia does not translate the book does not mean the contents of it do not exist.
What I pointed out is that there are implications the potential for these deviancies of the characters was there, its pointed out multiple times. Whether we act on them or not is a whole other prerogative.
Yes but your book example I would say is an entirely different thing, there is no way for the contents of the books to change whether or not you have opened it. However that does not apply to the choices of the characters, by you having control over the choices that Alexia and Rowan make you have the ability to mold them any which way. I would say that in these cases X is not present as a result of your actions, where as the contents of the book are static your decisions aren't. If you're playing as a straight Rowan then the potential for him to become gay wouldn't be there because of your actions, in which case he couldn't ever be considered as bisexual. Sure the option is there but if you never take it then how could that statement ever be considered as fact that would be in lore?

I apologize if my point isn't cohesive, wouldn't really call myself the greatest debator lmao

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yes but your book example I would say is an entirely different thing, there is no way for the contents of the books to change whether or not you have opened it. However that does not apply to the choices of the characters, by you having control over the choices that Alexia and Rowan make you have the ability to mold them any which way. I would say that in these cases X is not present as a result of your actions, where as the contents of the book are static your decisions aren't. If you're playing as a straight Rowan then the potential for him to become gay wouldn't be there because of your actions, in which case he couldn't ever be considered as bisexual. Sure the option is there but if you never take it then how could that statement ever be considered as fact that would be in lore?

I apologize if my point isn't cohesive, wouldn't really call myself the greatest debator lmao
The backstory itself isn't very muteable. But, the psychology of the Rowan and Alexia are variable based on choices, and this does extend backwards. In practice, this would produce some small variances in their past relationship. For example, a more MxM inclined Rowan may have had a slightly rockier relationship with Alexia in the past. But, for the most part the past in the same.

I will note that while a Rowan who is 100% homosexual and has no attraction whatsoever to women doesn't really work. But, a Rowan who is much more attracted to men but is repressed is possible. He can be a 5 on the Kinsey Scale, but he can't be a six.

Aug 21, 2017
The backstory itself isn't very muteable. But, the psychology of the Rowan and Alexia are variable based on choices, and this does extend backwards. In practice, this would produce some small variances in their past relationship. For example, a more MxM inclined Rowan may have had a slightly rockier relationship with Alexia in the past. But, for the most part the past in the same.

I will note that while a Rowan who is 100% homosexual and has no attraction whatsoever to women doesn't really work. But, a Rowan who is much more attracted to men but is repressed is possible. He can be a 5 on the Kinsey Scale, but he can't be a six.
Alright so give it to me straight if possible, Alexia has always seen Rowan as bisexual? I thought that that scene in which she has those thoughts would only occur when the player has been involved with men (or is it just like the other gossip stuff fromt the maid job). I just didn't think it would make much sense for her to think Rowan is bi if he's never shown nor acted on tendencies like that before.

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
Mostly avoiding the entire pit of worms. But, small point.

The NTR is not intigral to the story or needed for it to work. Seeds of Chaos is not at it's core an NTR story. It is instead a Corruption story wherein a prominent NTR sub-plot is one of the major potential mechanisms for that corruption. If the route is not followed, the story is entirely workable from some of the other mechanisms for corruption in the story, of which there are quite a few.

This is not to say that the NTR is bad, small, or non-impactful. It is simply not nessacery in a naratological sense.
Hahahahaha :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Alright so give it to me straight if possible, Alexia has always seen Rowan as bisexual? I thought that that scene in which she has those thoughts would only occur when the player has been involved with men (or is it just like the other gossip stuff fromt the maid job). I just didn't think it would make much sense for her to think Rowan is bi if he's never shown nor acted on tendencies like that before.
Rowan has never had sex with a man before the start of the story. But, what's variable is if he has shown some of the trademarks of attraction to men in his behaviour. So, in such a case, an Alexia might have noticed him glancing at men in odd ways or other smaller behavioural elements. She wouldn't have pieced it together, but she might have have had an intuition.

Zero1994

Sep 17, 2021
Rowan has never had sex with a man before the start of the story. But, what's variable is if he has shown some of the trademarks of attraction to men in his behaviour. So, in such a case, an Alexia might have noticed him glancing at men in odd ways or other smaller behavioural elements. She wouldn't have pieced it together, but she might have have had an intuition.
Shut up, you're ruining Rowan's 100% straight super macho fantasy of pussy buster, think a little bit about the poor ego of the good guys they are very, very sensitive, be good :BootyTime:

Greetings

PS: /s

Reactions: Kotobiki
Aug 21, 2017
Alright well thanks for the response, in the grand scheme of things doesn't really matter either way. Was curious as to what it would be in terms of the lore

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
time.png

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

I understand what you mean. Thats why I said according to whats stated, the /potential/ was there. Just because someone can potentially do something, does not mean they always will, thats why the player has the choice to not act out of x roles. Similar to how Alexia can think or consider things, but ultimately the player decides to act or not act upon them. There's a reason a lot of these lines refer to events before the game even starts or delve into possibilities and character psychology instead of just actions, they are presenting to you a character and world. You will never get an option for Alexia to go and propose a gangbang to the orcs (Aat least not in pt1 lol) because that does not fit the narrative, while everything else that is writen does fit within characterization. Ultimately how the characters unfold is up to the player, the game just tells you in a logical fashion that the possibility is always there to act upon it if you like, that the character DOES have this potential.

Last edited:
Reactions: feelsbadman.inc

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
So...I always put ''NTR mode'' just to see the extra scenes...

I don't care about fictional characters ''getting cucked''

am I evil?
You're smort, whats a hentai game for if not to watch the hentai scenes lol? Specially one which has over half its content being cheating.

Kerilos

Jul 24, 2019
How do you get the first scene with Andras and Alexia now? The guide seems to be outdated on how to do it since Rowan automaticly sneaks up to her

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes