gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
This image confuses me for two reasons. First, the flower in the Seeds of Chaos logo looks like it's in Rowan's hair. Second, the position of the sex demon whose name escapes me is odd. I assume she's plowing Rowan and Alexia is the one whose hands are on his legs and she's down there giving them an assisting tongue, but the succubi's body position and proportions makes that seem like she's nothing but head, arms, and torso if that is Alexia down there.
She has four arms

Reactions: Fyo

Ythilren

May 23, 2017
Hello there i recently only understood there is some events that occurs based on Andras or Jezera's progression for both Alexia and Rowan but that there was also events happening depending on corruption and on Alexia/Rowan relationship.

I have a hard time in the walkthrough to understand how those pathes can interact with each other or are mutually exclusive.

I guess there is either Jezera or Andras, there is either corruption or purity and either good or bad relathionship between Rowan and Alexia. But in total how much scenes are impacted by those stats ? Can you see those stats in game ?

I really like this game and i really want to see as much as possible but this is a bit confusing to me.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
  • Angry
Reactions: andybc

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There is a problem here. I can't click on the links shown on your post.

Could you fix that please ?
The first problem is you not going to the first post of the thread, and using your own eyes.

The second problem, is you not clicking the first picture (it's a link) and clicking on the obvious link in the first post.

Reactions: AceVale

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
The first problem is you not going to the first post of the thread, and using your own eyes.

The second problem, is you not clicking the first picture (it's a link) and clicking on the obvious link in the first post.
it doesn't work either.

If I click on the first picture :
arrow.png

It lead me there :
link.png
And then i'm lost.

Same can be said when I click on the first post look :
Arrow 2.png

I get there and I'm lost too : Link 2.png

• Angry
Reactions: moonblackhen

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Cool, but clicking on it still doesn't work, it it redirects me to this page
View attachment 1831879
:FacePalm:
No it doesn't...
You've been here nearly 5 years, which means you should know damn well what the first post of a thread is. In this case, where you click the links to download the game.
On that same page, there is the links that are shown in the picture.

So... go here to page 1, scroll down the first post, and click on the damn link.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
:FacePalm:
No it doesn't...
You've been here nearly 5 years, which means you should know damn well what the first post of a thread is. In this case, where you click the links to download the game.
On that same page, there is the links that are shown in the picture.

So... go here to page 1, scroll down the first post, and click on the damn link.
Thanks, but I'm not trying to download the game, what are you talking about ?

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Cool, but clicking on it still doesn't work, it it redirects me to this page
View attachment 1831879
Okay one last attempt before I decide your trolling.

Don't click on my pictures. They are not links, they are just pictures to show you where to click in your browser.

Go to the very top of the page, and click the little "1" like you see in my 1st example picture. That will take you do the front page. On the front page, scroll down till you reach the place where you download the game. Just below the Android download links there is a section called Extras:. In the extras section you will find the link for the gallery unlock. It will be in the exact place shown on my 3rd example picture.

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
I for one just want to thank the devs for the skip scene function in this game...never a fan of futas or gay content; no offense meant to those who enjoy those...

now to back to enjoying the NTR mode just to see some minotaur action lol

Reactions: Jynx_lucky_j

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I for one just want to thank the devs for the skip scene function in this game...never a fan of futas or gay content; no offense meant to those who enjoy those...

now to back to enjoying the NTR mode just to see some minotaur action lol

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes