HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Where’s that thing around her neck going? Not the necklace, obviously, the thing that goes around her boobs and presumably behind her. Is it connected to a buttplug or what?
It is part of her tiny new suit as an Andras's new whore, it happens in this build v0.3.05 when she just can't resist all temptations and can't believe Rowan at all... When she's just go down in an overall spiral of corruption into her most deepest core... I hope she just get preggy and release an Old One to that world :v

• Wow
Reactions: lexlutha and Back

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
I know that the 0.3.06 version might not be available as early but is there any way to know about how much new content is in this update or a scene list?
i tried going to patreon but it doest not show for non members.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Just to expand on what HentaiGamerN00b said. It is this outfit's top pulled to the sides.
Okay, but I still don't really see how it connects. Most garments I've seen that cover the breasts like that connect to the lower portion in some way in order to help them stay taut (and therefore at least theoretically in place), but in the image that prompted my original question, she isn't wearing a lower portion. If the two ends we can see going behind her connect directly to each other, I feel like it wouldn't be taut, or at least not in that position. I have seen garments that are held taut by an attached buttplug, though, which is the only thing I can figure is holding this one—if both ends connect behind her to another strap attached to the plug, when the plug is inserted, assuming everything is adjusted to fit... Well, I don't think it's actually that, but it's all I can come up with.

prai002

Oct 19, 2018
I know that the 0.3.06 version might not be available as early but is there any way to know about how much new content is in this update or a scene list?
i tried going to patreon but it doest not show for non members.
Seeds of Chaos Version 0.3.06

Release Notes
NEW AND REWORKED EVENTS
- 2 new Goblin Recruitment Arc events have been added.
- The finale to the Liurial NPC arc has been added (including 2 sex scenes, Rowan x Liurial and Rowan x Alexia)
- 2 new Jezera NPC arc events have been added, which can be triggered from the "Spend Favour" option in her castle map location, after the capture of Raeve Keep if the player has enough favour (including 2 sex scenes, Jezera x Rowan, and Rowan & Jezera x Madeline)
- 5 new Chaos Incursion events have been added (including 2 new sex scenes, Rowan x Ghorza and Ghorza x Rowan, and 1 re-purposed sex scene, Rowan x Ygriss)

ART
- 17 new CGs (with 57 variants)
- 1 new animation (Rowan x Cla-Min) with 1 variant
- 2 reworked CGs
- 2 new sprites (Tue-Row and Tue-San)
- 1 new BG (Castle baths)

Last edited:

PN69

Dec 30, 2020

Release Notes
NEW AND REWORKED EVENTS
- The finale to the Liurial NPC arc has been added (including 2 sex scenes, Rowan x Liurial and Rowan x Alexia)
- 2 new Jezera NPC arc events have been added, which can be triggered from the "Spend Favour" option in her castle map location, after the capture of Raeve Keep if the player has enough favour (including 2 sex scenes, Jezera x Rowan, and Rowan & Jezera x Madeline)
- 5 new Chaos Incursion events have been added (including 2 new sex scenes, Rowan x Ghorza and Ghorza x Rowan, and 1 re-purposed sex scene, Rowan x Ygriss)

ART
- 2 reworked CGs
Is there any new "Alexia x Andras x Zahira" or "Alexia x Andras" scene?

PN69

Dec 30, 2020
Actually, if there would be a walkthrough for full ntr corruption of Alexia, it would be perfect.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017

Release Notes
NEW AND REWORKED EVENTS

ART
- 2 reworked CGs
Is there any new "Alexia x Andras x Zahira" or "Alexia x Andras" scene?
No new AAZ scenes, but new art for existing AAZ scenes.

Also reminder you can get a hold of that sweet Liurial/Jezera/Gobbo content by subing via Patreon.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

Release Notes
NEW AND REWORKED EVENTS

ART
- 2 reworked CGs
I assume Madeline must be her:
FT83tlEXsAAnvkI.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Okay, but I still don't really see how it connects. Most garments I've seen that cover the breasts like that connect to the lower portion in some way in order to help them stay taut (and therefore at least theoretically in place), but in the image that prompted my original question, she isn't wearing a lower portion. If the two ends we can see going behind her connect directly to each other, I feel like it wouldn't be taut, or at least not in that position. I have seen garments that are held taut by an attached buttplug, though, which is the only thing I can figure is holding this one—if both ends connect behind her to another strap attached to the plug, when the plug is inserted, assuming everything is adjusted to fit... Well, I don't think it's actually that, but it's all I can come up with.
I think you over thinking it. It's the rule of cool, or in this case I guess it would be the rule of sexy. I imagine in the artistss mind it wraps around her back. Of course in real life such an outfit wouldn't stay in place if she were to even blink too quickly, much less move around. But in illustration physics are optional.

How long the update drop here :D
It depends on how long before some patreon decides to break the developers' trust. So usually 2-4 days...some times up to a week.

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
The miracle that is double-sided tape.

Skantarios

Jun 18, 2017
We are finally getting an alternative to the orcs? Awesome! I actually enjoyed the politicking and options in the orc camp. A bit hyped to see how different the goblin fortress will be. Hopefully its not just Orc Camp 2.0.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes