Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
You cared enough to make a sad gif reply though...;)
You must realize the only reason anyone would preface whatever they are saying with "No offense" is that they themselves believe there is a reason for offense to be taken. So if you have to say something that starts that way, maybe keep it to yourself?

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
There's a scene on the OP with a redhead with blood on her back. Is that the Alexia scene at the end of week 1?

I'm asking because I've just gone through it and there was no blood. Maybe I need to pick different choices? Or is it from an older version?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
There's a scene on the OP with a redhead with blood on her back. Is that the Alexia scene at the end of week 1?

I'm asking because I've just gone through it and there was no blood. Maybe I need to pick different choices? Or is it from an older version?
The CG's on the first page are hilarious out of date. That UI has been gone for, what, over 2 years now? 3?

Reactions: aykarin

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
My brother in Christ that probably should have been 5 posts ago.

I honestly thought you were playing into it for fun. :p
I have to help maddeningly technologically inept people nearly every day at my job. So to me it wasn't out of the realm of possibility. The the biggest selling point for me was realizing he was clicking on my pictures instead of the website. That is exactly the type of thing I would deal with at work. On the other hand he was apparently able to download the game from the front page in the first place, which the typical people I help definitely would not be able to do on their own, which left me a little bit skeptical. So I was willing to extend the benifit of the doubt as far as one more post.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes