Skantarios

Jun 18, 2017
The miracle that is double-sided tape.
Reminder we that this is a fairly high magic world. Not every enchantment has to be to make your sword set fire to your enemies, it can be to make your skimpy outfit stay in place while you go be seductive at the local tavern.

No way some bored sorceress with entrepreneurial spirit didn't think of that before now. So yeah. "A wizard did it".

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Alright so story time - back when Sommelier was working on redrawing X'zaratl scenes, I was reviewing the CGs to write down what I am aiming for in regards to the general "feel" of X'zaratl content. And I remember examining her sprite, and thinking to myself.

1653928463447.png

How the fuck does this outfit work?

Is this a corset? A loincloth? Is the loincloth attached to the corset? How does X'zaratl take it off? Does it just wrap around her? Certainly seems so here!
1653928553772.png

and here

1653928583846.png

And we were discussing it with sommy and he was like "It's a loincloth" and I was like "alright so what about the back" - and long story short, I said.

"Slap a tiny flap on the back that barely counts for a miniskirt."

And this is how we got this:

1653929007826.png

Skantarios

Jun 18, 2017
+5 Vibrating G-string
Enchanted bikini chainmail, provides as much protection as full plate armor with a gambeson through the entire body regardless of what's exposed

Clothes of laundering - much less illegal than they sound, they can change to any state of cleanliness when put on(can be as dirty or clean as you like).

Hat of many fashions - It becomes any type or style of hat you like, but it must always be a hat. Could also be repurposed for other articles of clothing; boots of many fashions, etc.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
If I ever feel dead inside a week before release and need a bonus scene.

We are focusing on wrapping up act 1. As much as I'd love to write X'zaratl and Futalexia, the priority is on Jezera at the moment.
Wait wait !
I thought Helayna IS a priority... who the fuk is Jazera? throw her in there------------> FTRgaOWWIAE0MYh.png

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
I know that the 0.3.06 version might not be available as early but is there any way to know about how much new content is in this update or a scene list?
i tried going to patreon but it doest not show for non members.
Try discord

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
If I ever feel dead inside a week before release and need a bonus scene.

We are focusing on wrapping up act 1. As much as I'd love to write X'zaratl and Futalexia, the priority is on Jezera at the moment.
>Jezera Priority
As it should be.
Though, Alexia with Helyana, or Jezera with Helyana wouldn't hurt.
Helyana as the main rival for Rowan's actual love and not lust, could also be Alexia's rival with Jezera for lust too! And of course, the two main girls would have to meet in an erotic fashion eventually, be it a hate fuck, one establishing power dynamics, an actual passionate fling as they empathize with their situation, or even just Jezera having fun with the two human girls she fancies.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
>Jezera Priority
As it should be.
Though, Alexia with Helyana, or Jezera with Helyana wouldn't hurt.
Helyana as the main rival for Rowan's actual love and not lust, could also be Alexia's rival with Jezera for lust too! And of course, the two main girls would have to meet in an erotic fashion eventually, be it a hate fuck, one establishing power dynamics, an actual passionate fling as they empathize with their situation, or even just Jezera having fun with the two human girls she fancies.
I write Helayna. Rein is writing Jezera. There's zero conflict there. With Liurial wrapping up, Helayna will be the bulk of my focus

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I write Helayna. Rein is writing Jezera. There's zero conflict there. With Liurial wrapping up, Helayna will be the bulk of my focus
How do scenes work when it involves multiple girls thus multiple writers? Just collab? One writes it and the other just spot checks for contradictions/make sure their character stays in character?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Hello, I just started playing it and would like to know whether scenes can mostly be unlocked in one playthrough? Or there are multiple routes that I have to follow to the end in order not to miss anything?
If you really are going for 100% completion (including gay content) then you need at least 3, or even 4, different playthroughs. For example:
1) Rowan x Alexia without NTR, without corruption, living together,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Rowan x Alexia without NTR, but with corruption, living together, accepting X'zaratl and getting futa content,
3) NTR, Alexia on Jezera path, keeping separate rooms,
4) NTR+gay, Alexia on Andras path, keeping separate rooms,

Last edited:

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Thanks for the details. Is there any detailed "step-by-step" guide with dialogue options and consequences that each option may lead to (points, variables etc.)? So far I only found that one google file with all scenes and conditions to trigger them, also couple general 'To-Do' lists with general explanations.
No - the reason being that numerous and significant changes that happen with every update make it impossible to do a complete, detailed walkthrough that would remain up-to-date for a longer time. Plus most of the side events are tied to the RNG mechanics which means that every playthrough is different.

My advice is to play blindly and see what you end up with, following only general directions (like letting your wife cuck you or not, letting yourself become corrupted or not, talking often to certain NPCs to gain scenes with them, etc.) As for the dialogue choices, most of them are really clear in what they faciliate. It's pretty easy to guess, for example, that getting into a relationship with a sex demon or a succubus will lead to gaining corruption points. Also, NTR is not difficult to avoid even with NTR mode turned on.

Feb 19, 2022
I keep getting the error with the Sprites/Village Elder at the beginning of the game and can't seem to find an answer on this post whatsoever

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I keep getting the error with the Sprites/Village Elder at the beginning of the game and can't seem to find an answer on this post whatsoever
It was a bug indroduced in the last update. It should be fixed in the new update once it get uploaded here. But for now you can just hit "ignore" each time it pops up until you get past the elder scenes.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes