Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
How do you get the first scene with Andras and Alexia now? The guide seems to be outdated on how to do it since Rowan automaticly sneaks up to her
First durring the prologue you’ll get to decide whether or not she starts to warm up to him, this choice is of little consequence in the long run. Then in the next scene together you get to choose whether or not she is interested in accepting his advances, this is a key choice, you needs to chose "She seriously considered his offer" to unlock the scene. Finally, after the truth comes out that Andras has been lying in week 2, she can either slap him or kiss him selecting "kiss him" leads to a hate fuck session between the two.

Kerilos

Jul 24, 2019
First durring the prologue you’ll get to decide whether or not she starts to warm up to him, this choice is of little consequence in the long run. Then in the next scene together you get to choose whether or not she is interested in accepting his advances, this is a key choice, you needs to chose "She seriously considered his offer" to unlock the scene. Finally, after the truth comes out that Andras has been lying in week 2, she can either slap him or kiss him selecting "kiss him" leads to a hate fuck session between the two.
Thx

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Will there at any point be any femdom between jezera and andras?
As in Jezera domming Andras? No. Incest is against the TOC for Patreon and Seeds of Chaos is the kind of project that some butt hurt NTR hater will report.

From twitter. :p :p

Venus Noire@venusnoiregames

Futa Friday anyone?
View attachment 1822186

Source:
This image confuses me for two reasons. First, the flower in the Seeds of Chaos logo looks like it's in Rowan's hair. Second, the position of the sex demon whose name escapes me is odd. I assume she's plowing Rowan and Alexia is the one whose hands are on his legs and she's down there giving them an assisting tongue, but the succubi's body position and proportions makes that seem like she's nothing but head, arms, and torso if that is Alexia down there.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
As in Jezera domming Andras? No. Incest is against the TOC for Patreon and Seeds of Chaos is the kind of project that some butt hurt NTR hater will report.
haters-haters-everywhere.jpg
This image confuses me for two reasons. First, the flower in the Seeds of Chaos logo looks like it's in Rowan's hair. Second, the position of the sex demon whose name escapes me is odd. I assume she's plowing Rowan and Alexia is the one whose hands are on his legs and she's down there giving them an assisting tongue, but the succubi's body position and proportions makes that seem like she's nothing but head, arms, and torso if that is Alexia down there.
Didn't get that don't you?... Sorry, Rowan's NTRing Alexia with X'zaralt in bi mode :v

perles75

May 16, 2020
I will note that while a Rowan who is 100% homosexual and has no attraction whatsoever to women doesn't really work. But, a Rowan who is much more attracted to men but is repressed is possible. He can be a 5 on the Kinsey Scale, but he can't be a six.
Actually that's how I played him and it works very well -rather straight-acting but uneasy at the beginning, and getting bolder (and maybe reckless?) with the progression of the story.
I commended the game for managing to reproduce pretty well that kind of psychology for a male character, which is not easy to convey, not to mention for a game that is mostly straight-focused.

Of course, the occasional straight sex (e.g. for opportunistic reasons) happens in this path -not to mention futa sex-, so people who totally hate the idea of a vagina should probably stay away.

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
This is what I keep coming back to the thread for
At this point, I've been considering trying to figure out how to make one myself
Its kinda not necessary.

If you use unren, it'll bring up a debug menu that'll let you trigger events even if you don't have the necessary prerequisites.
Naturally, use a dummy save for this, just in case. But it'll let you replay any event, though I suppose it's a tad bit more involved than just a gallery.

centuryspice

Apr 9, 2019
Is there any route where Helayna stays? I claimed her but she is in my room and does nothing. Any suggestions?
You have to wait for the event where she plots to escape, and tell her you love her. Later on you'll get an event about whether to train her back into a knight or your fucktoy.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes