Dec 28, 2019
When Jez makes her initial offer to Alexia on the corruption route it's as an equal for a day. Then Alexia just rolls over and agrees to become Jez's part-time slave after some mind blowing sex. It would be nice if at the end Alexia can say something along the lines of "that was great fun and you were amazing, but I'm not going to be anyone's slave, not even yours. So keep your collar."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
I would really like content like that aswell, but it might be alot of work to make it happen. not just the writing the scenes but the coding to make it line up correctly too. Also it would be really similar to greyhide content. Still i really like that type of content especially from the twins as im mostly playing as an evil rowan that is on the chaos side and really has no interest in betraying the twins. ...(cont.)
I think the writing would be more on the straight forward side. If anything, the Twins would just be their selves, maybe just slightly more smug and pleased than they already tend to be, perhaps more still, they would be more inclined to be forthcoming and open around the two if they both were mutually enthusiastically lapping at the twin of focus's feet or such as the relationship developed. From what I've seen so far from the writing, I don't think it would be at all difficult writing dialogue for it.

Coding wise, it shouldn't be that troubling, it would likely be a similar condition to what is current, just instead of 5 influence and <50 Rowan relationship, it would be 5 influence and >50. At worst, they could make it into an optional trigger you have to select into if they ran into some sort of multi-option circumstance.

I believe the lion's share of the work load would actually be in the art. Making versions of romance scenes that include all three of them would most likely require new art to fit the two potential trios for their various interactions. For it being worth it or not, it would depend on how interested the team would be in developing another branch for each twin.

Without a doubt though, there would be many people who'd enjoy these routes, as it would be a rather common interest among players to both want to pick options that are positive between Rowan and Alexia, while also wanting to pursue a favorite twin. I myself, prior to looking up a walkthrough, wanted to pursue strong relations with Jezera, but naturally was inclined to choose positive options between Rowan and Alexia, as I had no prompt or inherent motivation to purposely try to worsen their relationship. Without outside intervention of a walkthrough (many people will likely want to play the game blind), I would of locked myself out of what I wanted with Jezera. I don't think I would be alone in ending up in that frustrating situation, especially when the game is officially launched post development completion, where many people will be going into the game without such stipulations being exposed to them in advance.

It being similar to Greyhide content in the sense of it being a polygamous relationship as well shouldn't really matter. Polygamy isn't just a kink, but a legitimate relationship structure choice. One that would fit quite well with either twin. The context of those involved matters significantly as well, in which, the context of the the twins' relationship to Alexia and Rowan has a much different feel and context than that of them and Greyhide. I would imagine it being both euphoric with strong sub/dom overtones, as well as high in energy and openness/transparency.

In short, it would be a strong, well-fitted addition to the branch options with the twins from what I can see. With that said, even if the devs showed interest in this, and when presented about it, got positive feedback from fans, it would need to be balanced with all the other things already planned for the game. But, if they did want to expand on branch options, I'd imagine such would be a rather strong candidate on all fronts, especially since it's a route many people will likely end up falling into regardless with their inclined choices. That is to say, many will end up naturally picking positive choices between Rowan and Alexia while also gravitating towards one of the twins. The shoe just sort of fits in this otherwise vacant avenue.

Reactions: Fyo

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
how do I put my money in the chest?? cannot seem to figure that out, also, is there a way to cheat and just add money? thanks

Reactions: Furnox

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
I think the writing would be more on the straight forward side. If anything, the Twins would just be their selves, maybe just slightly more smug and pleased than they already tend to be, perhaps more still, they would be more inclined to be forthcoming and open around the two if they both were mutually enthusiastically lapping at the twin of focus's feet or such as the relationship developed. From what I've seen so far from the writing, I don't think it would be at all difficult writing dialogue for it.

Coding wise, it shouldn't be that troubling, it would likely be a similar condition to what is current, just instead of 5 influence and <50 Rowan relationship, it would be 5 influence and >50. At worst, they could make it into an optional trigger you have to select into if they ran into some sort of multi-option circumstance.

I believe the lion's share of the work load would actually be in the art. Making versions of romance scenes that include all three of them would most likely require new art to fit the two potential trios for their various interactions. For it being worth it or not, it would depend on how interested the team would be in developing another branch for each twin.

Without a doubt though, there would be many people who'd enjoy these routes, as it would be a rather common interest among players to both want to pick options that are positive between Rowan and Alexia, while also wanting to pursue a favorite twin. I myself, prior to looking up a walkthrough, wanted to pursue strong relations with Jezera, but naturally was inclined to choose positive options between Rowan and Alexia, as I had no prompt or inherent motivation to purposely try to worsen their relationship. Without outside intervention of a walkthrough (many people will likely want to play the game blind), I would of locked myself out of what I wanted with Jezera. I don't think I would be alone in ending up in that frustrating situation, especially when the game is officially launched post development completion, where many people will be going into the game without such stipulations being exposed to them in advance.

It being similar to Greyhide content in the sense of it being a polygamous relationship as well shouldn't really matter. Polygamy isn't just a kink, but a legitimate relationship structure choice. One that would fit quite well with either twin. The context of those involved matters significantly as well, in which, the context of the the twins' relationship to Alexia and Rowan has a much different feel and context than that of them and Greyhide. I would imagine it being both euphoric with strong sub/dom overtones, as well as high in energy and openness/transparency.

In short, it would be a strong, well-fitted addition to the branch options with the twins from what I can see. With that said, even if the devs showed interest in this, and when presented about it, got positive feedback from fans, it would need to be balanced with all the other things already planned for the game. But, if they did want to expand on branch options, I'd imagine such would be a rather strong candidate on all fronts, especially since it's a route many people will likely end up falling into regardless with their inclined choices. That is to say, many will end up naturally picking positive choices between Rowan and Alexia while also gravitating towards one of the twins. The shoe just sort of fits in this otherwise vacant avenue.
I agree 100%. I prefer netori personally anyways, and feel like Alexia needing to hate Rowan is unfortunate. Potentially the devs wouldn't need to change much at all... Rowan doesn't need to be in every alexia scene, and vice versa. You could have the same art/scenes, just with slightly altered dialogue where appropriate, then add just a few separate extra scenes/threesome to flesh out the context.

The game already has a very broad scope so I wouldn't want the devs to further tax themselves, but nothing wrong with expressing the option as a preference!

Reactions: Yandere Lust

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017

If you think the twins are especially interested in ethical nonmonogamy, you are wildly misreading them. Greyhide and X'z are easy lovers to pick up basically because they respect the marriage.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
It's a game in the first place, which implies you have to play. And aslo it has a good story and mechanics. Why would you even play it if you want a fast fap with zero gameplay? Told you the game is not for you.

Idk try some incest 3dcg games, where mc suddenly realize he wants to fuck his family and getting straight into business. No story, no timers, no role playing, PURE FAP.
Hey there's some good 3DCG incest games, you do a disservice.
Areas of Gray is a work of ART!

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Hey there's some good 3DCG incest games, you do a disservice.
Areas of Gray is a work of ART!
There are some, right. But that is a rare find. The rest follow the same trope, with the same execution, copying each other. That's why i told him to try some, chances of him finding those shit games are way higher. But it's a fast fap nontheless.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I haven't played in six months or so. Downloaded the newest version and started over. Did they change the random integer variable? I seem to not be able to obtain a higher than 7 result. Used to be a D20.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
If you think the twins are especially interested in ethical nonmonogamy, you are wildly misreading them. Greyhide and X'z are easy lovers to pick up basically because they respect the marriage.
It's less me thinking the twins are 'especially interested in ethical nonmonogamy,' and more so me thinking that it would merely serve as a fun unexpected convenience if both Rowan and Alexia were drawn to one twin or the other, being united in that desire (by the player's choices lining up to it for this potential branch). I don't believe the ethicalness of it would really matter one way or the other to the twins. Or, rather, the idea that there even is an ethical or non-ethical way of going about having a couple that catches their interest falling for them. The concept of that consideration doesn't really seem to be a part of their worldview or philosophy on such relations.

From what I've understood of Jezara, in particular, the prospect of Rowan & Alexia both submitting to her together would feed into her outlook of the ideal being unrestrained pursuit of one's core carnal desires; that one is their true self in that pursuit. With this being two people she has interest in and use of, it would make it all the more appealing to her; in-fact, I'd imagine it would be quite satisfying having them both eager to serve and devote themselves to her. Moreover, Jezara isn't beyond having a hand in molding or guiding one's core carnal desires for those of interest to her to play into her own desires and pursuits. An on-going mutually satisfying relationship that furthers either her goals or desires seems to be her endgame with her relationships. With the caveat being that she shapes or directs others' core desires to want things that she herself finds pleasure or use in.

This all aside, that this hypothetical branch is a mix of a twin's influence being 5 and a >50 relationship rating between Rowan & Alexia, it's not as if the context doesn't include Jezara leading them to this route in such a way as we see she does with Alexia. Regardless if she would lead them individually or not, the result would be the two of them finding themselves with an overpowering desire to be with and serve Jezara. Them doing it together or not simply would capture different flights of fancy for Jezara. Personally, in my perspective, it just seems like it would have more benefits for Jezara if they both fell for her together, and lead to some rather indulgent, smug-inducing interactions that would be up her alley. It wouldn't line up with what we see from Jezara for her to be bothered by them both mutually being devoted to her. Likewise for Andras.

When I originally brought up Greyhide, I mentioned the context being different for Rowan & Alexia and the twins vs. that of them and Greyhide. This is in part what I mean. The only similarity is that it would be a polygamous setting, but as I said, the context of the relationship would be completely different, naturally. I wasn't commenting on any particular set of ethics that one or the other may have in regard to it. I don't really think such a thing has a factor in such a route either, as it would be a route where the twin of the player's choice succeeds in gaining influence and manifesting desire in both Rowan & Alexia.

The difference from what's currently a branch in the game is that in this supposed branch, Rowan's & Alexia's own relationship is in good standing despite both being overtaken by desire for the twin in question. As I explained, many players are going to find themselves going down this choice path, regardless if there is content for it or not, as it's just a common natural inclination for many players to both want to pursue a twin and want to make positive relationship choices between Rowan & Alexia. A large portion of players aren't going to presume they have to purposely sabotage Rowan & Alexia's relationship to get a path with the twins going. Nor does it seem unreasonable to presume there would be a path where both Rowan & Alexia submit to a twin, and for there to be content that goes in line with this. Not everyone is going to be using a walkthrough to guide them either, as, understandably, many people want to play blind.

So, it just, as I said before, would be bringing something to an avenue many people are going to find themselves down that is currently vacant. Like, currently, there isn't any pay off for a player having both a high relationship between Rowan & Alexia, while also trying to pursue a twin oriented route. The only way you get a pay off currently, is by purposely doing things to hurt their relationship. There isn't currently a branch were you can both pursue submission to a twin while also having high relationship between Rowan & Alexia. It is this gap that this proposed branch would be filling for, if it came to be.

Reactions: Fyo

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Why can't Rowan have a turn in his own wife's butt? On a very related note, how much do I have to give on Patreon to suggest a scene?
They very cagey about giving supporters actual opportunity in choosing scenes.
Previous artist (who worked on the game before) made several commissions for fans of the game with in game characters but Arioch and the team refused to include this illustrations in the game.
Patreons can vote which of scene get illustrated first. Currently all good ones already voted off and only gay content left...so there is not even here any freedom of choice >.>
:illuminati:Its like USA election whichever you pick - its gay.:illuminati:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Really? In the walkthroughs and guides it says you are able to, then if I do not have 500 coins in the treasure chest by week 22 I'm pretty much f*cked right?
The walkthrough and guides are outdated. You could transfer your personal funds in earlier versions of the game when there wasn't really anything to do with your personal funds.

But yeah if you don't manage the treasurey properly then yeah your kinda screwed since your didn't follow oders and were incapable on managing their finances properly. Depending on how far in the whole you are you might be able to top it off from random map events. Otherwise you will need to load an earlier save or start from the beginning. But it's not as bad as it sounds though since you can skip previously seen text it will go pretty quickly.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Why can't Rowan have a turn in his own wife's butt?
Yes I second this suggestion.
On a related note, I have always wished that there was a recurring option/event that was randomly offered to have sex with her when you're in the room with her after each week of exploring.

Reactions: monk_56

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
They very cagey about giving supporters actual opportunity in choosing scenes.
Previous artist (who worked on the game before) made several commissions for fans of the game with in game characters but Arioch and the team refused to include this illustrations in the game.
Patreons can vote which of scene get illustrated first. Currently all good ones already voted off and only gay content left...so there is not even here any freedom of choice >.>
:illuminati:Its like USA election whichever you pick - its gay.:illuminati:
Sommy works too fast yo. We're throwing on scenes as fast as he can. But he's always in the rearview mirror catching up to you.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes