gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
The walkthrough and guides are outdated. You could transfer your personal funds in earlier versions of the game when there wasn't really anything to do with your personal funds.

But yeah if you don't manage the treasurey properly then yeah your kinda screwed since your didn't follow oders and were incapable on managing their finances properly. Depending on how far in the whole you are you might be able to top it off from random map events. Otherwise you will need to load an earlier save or start from the beginning. But it's not as bad as it sounds though since you can skip previously seen text it will go pretty quickly.
damn thats sadge, tbh I didn't even spend that much, the only thing I did was the forge and the rest i tried to accomulate but unless I get lucky I think im screwed, I'm at week 12 and I have like 150 gold XD, I'll see how it goes, sad that the option of adding gold to the chest was removed, dont really see a reason why

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
damn thats sadge, tbh I didn't even spend that much, the only thing I did was the forge and the rest i tried to accomulate but unless I get lucky I think im screwed, I'm at week 12 and I have like 150 gold XD, I'll see how it goes, sad that the option of adding gold to the chest was removed, dont really see a reason why
You probably still have time.
How are you dealing with villages? Generally speaking, attacking is the most profitable and trading is the least profitable.
If you have the forge you can switch Greyhide to crafting trade good for gold instead of making weapons and armor. Also with the forge if you have more iron coming in that Greyhide can proccess (iron income vs forge capacity) you can just sell the excess stored iron.
Also check your dungeon, do you have any slaves? Start ransoming your slaves for 10 gold a piece.
If you have a brothel set your spies to gather blackmail material.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It just a plot point at this time, and the game continues as normal. But she will occasionally remind you in future scenes with her.

I really do think it is worth playing multiple times to see the different paths. Subsequent playthroughs go by really quickly when you skip previously seen text.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
You probably still have time.
How are you dealing with villages? Generally speaking, attacking is the most profitable and trading is the least profitable.
If you have the forge you can switch Greyhide to crafting trade good for gold instead of making weapons and armor. Also with the forge if you have more iron coming in that Greyhide can proccess (iron income vs forge capacity) you can just sell the excess stored iron.
Also check your dungeon, do you have any slaves? Start ransoming your slaves for 10 gold a piece.
If you have a brothel set your spies to gather blackmail material.
I'll be honest and just say I think I'm not doing anything of those things, It's not my first time playing the game but I played a way older version n the past and it seems the game has evolved quite alot, when I'm exploring I just randomly go whatever really so I'm not even paying attention, I guess I forgot that this is an actual game that has sexual content in it lmao, I have done the forge but I havent done anything really with it since I dont even know how to do anythin with it.
And I dont have any slaves nor do I know how to get em, I guess I'll just have to learn step by step

neonclear

Feb 18, 2018
Well from what ik there are more that 4 non ntr scene maybe you're like this cuz u secretly like ntr but after jerking off u have hard time accepting reality that u r just a cuck even in real life u crush gets banged and even in video games even with the ntr off u guy somehow get ntred lol
There is a lot of projection in your post. I didn't say whether or not I liked NTR. The way you type really paints a hilarious picture for me personally. It's like you've made me the cuckold in your cuckold fantasy that you're self-inserted into so you can relive the first time you got off to being cucked. Whatever makes you happy man, if you wanna get your jollies by using me in your fantasies go for it lol.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
There is a lot of projection in your post. I didn't say whether or not I liked NTR. The way you type really paints a hilarious picture for me personally. It's like you've made me the cuckold in your cuckold fantasy that you're self-inserted into so you can relive the first time you got off to being cucked. Whatever makes you happy man, if you wanna get your jollies by using me in your fantasies go for it lol.
Personally I don't particularly care about the whole NTR-discussion, not a fan but it's not a deal breaker. However, I'm going to mute that guy you replied to for the heinous crimes he commited against the English language. My word, that was shockingly bad. Kudos to you for even being able to decipher it.

neonclear

Feb 18, 2018
Personally I don't particularly care about the whole NTR-discussion, not a fan but it's not a deal breaker. However, I'm going to mute that guy you replied to for the heinous crimes he commited against the English language. My word, that was shockingly bad. Kudos to you for even being able to decipher it.
I had to reread it a couple times. I really couldn't tell if he was typing like that for some comedic effect in poor taste, or if that's just how he types. I'm still not really sure.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
This isn't the sort of game that a "completed save'' would do anything for you except leave you stranded in a fully explored world with nothing to do. You are probably looking for something more like the Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod or using UnRen.bat to enable developer mode and pick out specific scenes.

Also if you tell us where you are getting stuck we can help you figure out what you need to do to move forward.
How exactly does unRen work and how can I use it to chose scenes from this game? Can you explain pls

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hello. I am here to onc again remind you that we are specifically asking for feedback and discussion of the new events.

Liurial Finale, Chaos Incursions, New Jezera Events, and Zii and Che-Lin introductions in Blackholt.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
How exactly does unRen work and how can I use it to chose scenes from this game? Can you explain pls
Copy the Unren.bat file into your game folder and run it.
Choose the "Enable Console and Developer Menu" option then close out of unren.bat once it finishes (it'll just take a sec)
Launch your game.

The developer mode can do various things, but you'll be primarily interested in the options in Rowan's Chambers.
Click the "show debug" button on the bottom left, then the "events" button.
You'll be greeted with the following screen:
1654701320719.png
Events in red have already been seen in your current game, turquoise you meet the requirement but have not been seen yet in the current game, greyish they are not currently active in the game (you'll see this mostly with the old fairy events).

For example:
1654701853500.png
Here we have the event "francois_the_orc_chef"
In the conditions you can see that I meet 2 conditions (Week is greater than 34 and my relationship with Alexia if greater than 50) but I don't meet 2 other conditions (my corruption is not less than 31 and Alexia's corruption is also not less than 31)

You can click the "Force run now" button to see the event. However keep in mind that the even will not count as being run in your game unless you click the little "+" button next to the "Run count."

A couple caveats:
Unfortunately a lot of the event names do not use a standardized naming format, which can sometimes make finding specific scene a pain.

This will only list evens that can trigger automatically (mostly castle or map events). Some notible events that are absent are Nasim's fertility treatments, all the orc and goblin army recruitment events, and all the Rastadel events. You can however tigger the required events and/or use cheats in other areas of the debugger to give your self a bunch of gold and XP to speed up getting to those scenes naturally.

litamagsin

Dec 4, 2018
There is a problem after the invasion of rastedel even though CG shows that the mission is a success the game objective doesnt change.I cant go back to rastedel can someone please help me I dont understand whats going on

litamagsin

Dec 4, 2018
Hello. I am here to onc again remind you that we are specifically asking for feedback and discussion of the new events.

Liurial Finale, Chaos Incursions, New Jezera Events, and Zii and Che-Lin introductions in Blackholt.
There is a problem after the invasion of rastedel even though CG shows that the mission is a success the game objective doesnt change.I cant go back to rastedel can someone please help me I dont understand whats going on

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
That's not feedback.

Also you just reached the end of content I think.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Copy the Unren.bat file into your game folder and run it.
Choose the "Enable Console and Developer Menu" option then close out of unren.bat once it finishes (it'll just take a sec)
Launch your game.

The developer mode can do various things, but you'll be primarily interested in the options in Rowan's Chambers.
Click the "show debug" button on the bottom left, then the "events" button.
You'll be greeted with the following screen:
View attachment 1858611
Events in red have already been seen in your current game, turquoise you meet the requirement but have not been seen yet in the current game, greyish they are not currently active in the game (you'll see this mostly with the old fairy events).

For example:
View attachment 1858632
Here we have the event "francois_the_orc_chef"
In the conditions you can see that I meet 2 conditions (Week is greater than 34 and my relationship with Alexia if greater than 50) but I don't meet 2 other conditions (my corruption is not less than 31 and Alexia's corruption is also not less than 31)

You can click the "Force run now" button to see the event. However keep in mind that the even will not count as being run in your game unless you click the little "+" button next to the "Run count."

A couple caveats:
Unfortunately a lot of the event names do not use a standardized naming format, which can sometimes make finding specific scene a pain.

This will only list evens that can trigger automatically (mostly castle or map events). Some notible events that are absent are Nasim's fertility treatments, all the orc and goblin army recruitment events, and all the Rastadel events. You can however tigger the required events and/or use cheats in other areas of the debugger to give your self a bunch of gold and XP to speed up getting to those scenes naturally.
oooh ok, thank you so much my guy for such a long answer, I am really grateful <3

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020

I think I just completed the Liurial content. For the most part, it seemed pretty good. There was maybe just a couple things that came to mind that I was expecting to be there, that weren't. Firstly, in regard to Jezera, I was kind of surprised there was no high corruption/high influence with Jezera choice where Rowan would attempt to try to appease the situation by trying to come up with some sort of compromise with Jezera where there would be some sort of joint relationship with Liurial. Whether or not it would be possible to make that fly with Jezera as a possible solution aside, I was kind of expecting that to be a path to some extent.

Secondly, I was surprised that there was no choice path that was more involved with Alexia. With the threesome event, it was possible to more or less establish that Liurial was Alexia's too, and yet there is no pathing or dialogue that comes up that acknowledges that previous establishment. What I really would have wanted is for an option for all three, Alexia, Rowan, and Liurial, to bond after what happened. Even more so since Alexia doesn't know Liurial as well as Rowan at that point, and so it would be sensible for her to want to catch up and spend as much time as she could together to solidify her connection to Liruial more. Likewise, for Alexia to not be bothered by Rowan and Liurial smiling at one another based on choices in the previous trio interaction. All in all, it makes it feel like the choices made in said previous trio interaction didn't really matter or impact things to the extent that I thought they would in what occurred with Liurial later.

On a third note, sort of combining these two considerations in a way, it doesn't seem like it would be completely unreasonable if prior to doing the Liruial Finale, if you had both done the corruption Alexia x Jezera content and taken the Alexia x Rowan x Liurial path, that there would be a possible playing of events where Jezera tests her influence on Alexia by trying to utilize her as an agent to lean Liurial or Rowan (or both) towards Jezera's will in regard to Liurial. It would be interesting to see pathing choices like that lead to this sort of potential branch for Liurial. It's always fun to see past choices give way to reflective path options for events in these type of games.

But, yeah, other than those considerations, it seemed fairly solid. Hopefully that is useful as feedback.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes