T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Just another whiny bitch:illuminati:
I could have sworn you already knew- I'm considering sending you a DM though out of respect since you asked directly; but I'm pretty sure you hate my unfiltered forum ass.

Fair take though.
Anonymity will do that. Feedback on the discord is more filtered, more cushioned. Feedback here is unfiltered, more vitriol; sometimes spill-over from feeling lighter criticism feedback was not taken seriously or dismissed outright.

It is good you get feedback out of both places though- there are some genuinely interesting takes and conversations in this thread along with a big helping of everyone's bullshit.
Nah. I don't hate anyone. Except that one guy on the discord server. Loathe him. But, that's not for game related reasons. Half my shit talking on here is me having fun being justified in dickery since since it's the pirate thread and all.

But yes, there is an element of code switching. On Discord, people are simply just more familiar with the dev team as human beings instead of "that guy responsible for Greyhide who ruined everything". So it feels more personal to go on negative tangents. Also, the general vibe of the place is LIKING the game, since the buy in for the server is being willing to pay money for the game basically. It creates a different "culture" so to speak, because all the people who dislike it are naturally filtered out.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Ah. I was talking about the new Blackholt goblin scenes. The introductions for Che-Lin and Zii.

Wait. Who are you on the discord? Also feedback here serves a different purpose, because y'all are to put it bluntly....whiny bitches. But, you need the whiny bitch feedback along with the "omg I love it" feedback.
Oh, okay. You must forgive me. This was my first full playthrough of the game. I invested like 60 or so hours into the playthrough till I reached the end point, so I wasn't instantly sure which scenes were the newest and I actually missed the Blackholt content for a bit of time. I have gone through that content as of now though, so I can give feedback on it. As for the new Jezera scenes, I'm not actually 100% sure which ones those are. I've likely have seen them though. Is it the ones where Jezara and Rowan have the maids attend to them?

I actually liked Chu-Lin and Zii so far with what has been written. I don't really have any complaints and think their unique characteristics are of interest. I am curious how their events will playout though. On a more personal note, I'm wondering if any of the potential erotic content in Blackholt will allow for instances for Rowan to be submissive in a sexual sense. I say this because most, perhaps even all, of the sex scenes with goblin characters so far has been either neutral or domineering in regard to Rowan's position in things. Not a small part of me is hoping that in the Blackholt woods, one may find some dominant goblin action, so to speak. After all, a treat like Rowan, with how he's regarded by goblin kind, would likely make for a happy dommie goblin, I would think. It would be fun to behold. Those are just my thoughts though. Looking forward to the character artwork as well, of course.

As for the 'whiny bitch feedback,' I'm glad to know it's being read and taken into account. Perhaps, it's possible I'm speaking from a position of bias, but I believe there is a bit more value in that type of feedback than just constant praise of what's well received. Like, I could go on and on about the things I do like about the game, but I feel like explaining what I felt was lacking is more useful to you. Of course, if you ask for feedback on specific things, I may very well not have any critical feedback, such as with Chu-Lin and Zii. I really don't have anything negative to say about them. It's also kind of early into their content with just the introductions to really offer much in the way of recommendations. They do legitimately seem like they are going to be fun characters to get to know in the future.

With that said, I hope any 'whiny bitching' isn't taken as personal. I am speaking in good faith as to what my experiences were when I run into something that felt off or disappointing. I also put a lot of thought into things when I make a suggestion of how something may potentially be changed or improved on. I do understand that it's impossible to please everyone, and that there is only so much budget and so much time for game development, but I do hope such feedback is considered all the same. While I am for the most part speaking for myself, I can't help but feel that there are likely many more who are going to be going into the game with similar expectations, desires, and hopes as I.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Crusado and monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Oh, okay. You must forgive me. This was my first full playthrough of the game. I invested like 60 or so hours into the playthrough till I reached the end point, so I wasn't instantly sure which scenes were the newest and I actually missed the Blackholt content for a bit of time. I have gone through that content as of now though, so I can give feedback on it. As for the new Jezera scenes, I'm not actually 100% sure which ones those are. I've likely have seen them though. Is it the ones where Jezara and Rowan have the maids attend to them?

I actually liked Chu-Lin and Zii so far with what has been written. I don't really have any complaints and think their unique characteristics are of interest. I am curious how their events will playout though. On a more personal note, I'm wondering if any of the potential erotic content in Blackholt will allow for instances for Rowan to be submissive in a sexual sense. I say this because most, perhaps even all, of the sex scenes with goblin characters so far has been either neutral or domineering in regard to Rowan's position in things. Not a small part of me is hoping that in the Blackholt woods, one may find some dominant goblin action, so to speak. After all, a treat like Rowan, with how he's regarded by goblin kind, would likely make for a happy dommie goblin, I would think. It would be fun to behold. Those are just my thoughts though. Looking forward to the character artwork as well, of course.

As for the 'whiny bitch feedback,' I'm glad to know it's being read and taken into account. Perhaps, it's possible I'm speaking from a position of bias, but I believe there is a bit more value in that type of feedback than just constant praise of what's well received. Like, I could go on and on about the things I do like about the game, but I feel like explaining what I felt was lacking is more useful to you. Of course, if you ask for feedback on specific things, I may very well not have any critical feedback, such as with Chu-Lin and Zii. I really don't have anything negative to say about them. It's also kind of early into their content with just the introductions to really offer much in the way of recommendations. They do legitimately seem like they are going to be fun characters to get to know in the future.

With that said, I hope any 'whiny bitching' isn't taken as personnel. I am speaking in good faith as to what my experiences were when I run into something that felt off or disappointing. I also put a lot of thought into things when I make a suggestion of how something may potentially be changed or improved on. I do understand that it's impossible to please everyone, and that there is only so much budget and so much time for game development, but I do hope such feedback is considered all the same. While I am for the most part speaking for myself, I can't help but feel that there are likely many more who are going to be going into the game with similar expectations, desires, and hopes as I.
I think both Zii-Zii and Tue-San both will allow for Rowan to get topped. Maybe Tue-Row as well.

Good point re: negative feedback. I'd posit positive and negative are equally useful.
If you are only getting one type of feedback it is easy to get stuck in either an echo-chamber of praise or dislike.
Both can stagnate growth in different ways.

Reactions: Yandere Lust

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017

With that said, I hope any 'whiny bitching' isn't taken as personal. I am speaking in good faith as to what my experiences were when I run into something that felt off or disappointing. I also put a lot of thought into things when I make a suggestion of how something may potentially be changed or improved on. I do understand that it's impossible to please everyone, and that there is only so much budget and so much time for game development, but I do hope such feedback is considered all the same. While I am for the most part speaking for myself, I can't help but feel that there are likely many more who are going to be going into the game with similar expectations, desires, and hopes as I.
Lol. Have you considered joining the Discord server instead? You might be a better fit for it :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yandere Lust

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
I think both Zii-Zii and Tue-San both will allow for Rowan to get topped. Maybe Tue-Row as well.

Good point re: negative feedback. I'd posit positive and negative are equally useful.
If you are only getting one type of feedback it is easy to get stuck in either an echo-chamber of praise or dislike.
Are you some kind of a moderator in here?

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020

That would be a joy, to get not just one, but multiple instances of dommie goblin fun. I wonder if Alexia is ever going to find herself in a situation with some goblins as well. Speaking just for myself, I'd really love to see some content for her as well with some fem goblins in particular. I remember Cla-Min mentioning early on that she'd be all for Alexia being a part of her family as well. Maybe down the line we can see a path of that sort start to form.

I do certainly think that positive feedback serves a purpose. Its most useful aspect I believe is letting a developer know what's currently working and well enjoyed. Which, is certainty useful. You, as a developer, don't want to axe something that people love just because no one bothered giving positive feedback for it. I suppose people would then complain about it being removed, and then it could be put back, but it would be a waste of time. By contrast though, I think negative constructive criticism as feedback is more useful in the area of improving a game from its current state. Or, identifying areas where the game may be lacking to a more effective degree. The ideal is of course both, but if I had to choose between just one or the other, I'd lean on the latter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Lol. Have you considered joining the Discord server instead? You might be a better fit for it :p
I always get a bit apprehensive when it comes to joining a discord community. I'm not really much of a conformist, so if there are like, cliques or sort of 'gangs' for lack of a better word, I'm not really going to fit into any of them. I am one who stays true to their convictions and interests regardless of who may not like them. Even politically, I'm a centrist, as neither side represents what I believe is ideal and just overall.

While the forums on this site aren't exactly much different than the slums of Rastedel. It's easy to just ignore instances of toxicity. Having to deal with like a tribal group of discord buddies ganging up on you because you like 'A' instead of 'B,' or more likely in my case, liking 'C' and having both team 'A' and team 'B' try to bully with their numbers is more annoying to me. More still, I have like 90+ servers (most of them for emotes, if I'm being honest) that I'm in, and yet, I mostly just talk in group chats with my lovers and close friends. It's a bit taxing keeping up with a bunch of discord servers. Perhaps, though, you may be able to bait me in with some delectable emotes to add to my collection. That has always been my greatest weakness on discord in regard to joining a server.

Dec 24, 2020
That would be a joy, to get not just one, but multiple instances of dommie goblin fun. I wonder if Alexia is ever going to find herself in a situation with some goblins as well. Speaking just for myself, I'd really love to see some content for her as well with some fem goblins in particular. I remember Cla-Min mentioning early on that she'd be all for Alexia being a part of her family as well. Maybe down the line we can see a path of that sort start to form.

I do certainly think that positive feedback serves a purpose. Its most useful aspect I believe is letting a developer know what's currently working and well enjoyed. Which, is certainty useful. You, as a developer, don't want to axe something that people love just because no one bothered giving positive feedback for it. I suppose people would then complain about it being removed, and then it could be put back, but it would be a waste of time. By contrast though, I think negative constructive criticism as feedback is more useful in the area of improving a game from its current state. Or, identifying areas where the game may be lacking to a more effective degree. The ideal is of course both, but if I had to choose between just one or the other, I'd lean on the latter.
I hold out hope for Cla-min having a lesbian seduction event with Alexia

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
I hold out hope for Cla-min having a lesbian seduction event with Alexia
Glad to meet another in this camp as well. ♥ I'm pretty bias towards girl+girl content, especially with seductive and/or sub/dom flares involved, as I'm a rather kinky submissive woman who primarily bats for their own team. Such content is thus the easiest to relate to for me in these games. Honestly, I'm glad there are enough men who are into girl+girl action for it to be included as often as it is, else I'd be in the desert I feel. It's rough having to constantly compromise on these things, but what else can a girl do?

Jul 15, 2017
You can just unren and look at the images.
We're not going to literally spoonfeed you
What does it have to do with "spoonfeeding" of instead acting like a dick being the other way around and simply helpfull, simply telling what the scenes are "if" you know? Also alway pointing out "use unren and look cg up yourself" isn't helpfull either, because i'd argue some people want to see the scenes - not "only the cg" ... i personally find only the CG's super boring and want to have also the context / dialogues of it.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
What does it have to do with "spoonfeeding" of instead acting like a dick being the other way around and simply helpfull, simply telling what the scenes are "if" you know? Also alway pointing out "use unren and look cg up yourself" isn't helpfull either, because i'd argue some people want to see the scenes - not "only the cg" ... i personally find only the CG's super boring and want to have also the context / dialogues of it.
Kid, the amount of posts of people coming in once, asking for saves and scenes, and never contributing anything to the conversation will exhaust you.
Unren also is for more than just image extraction.

Zallow

Jan 1, 2022
So, I completed the Rastedel content, and I have to admit, I'm a bit complexed. What exactly is the point of the options and choices that the player can make to go out of their way to be as compliant as possible while going above and beyond to do what's in the twin's best interests? I had presumed this sort of loyalist route was meant to be one where you accrue trust and favor of the twins and those faithful to their cause. But, I'm not seeing that at all in the dialogue here. Rather, it seems like you are mistrusted, belittled and second guessed every bit as much as when you are completely defiant, regardless of how many choices you make to appease and support them.

For instance, upon making every choice to be compliant and helpful to them in general prior, Rowan helps them in the battle leading up to the conquest of Rastedel. Then, you do every choice in Rastedel to maximize the Twins's success and preferences. Why then, does Jezera think you are just trying to play hero when he tries to explain the benefits of not slaughtering thousands of potential useful bodies for their cause? Even if Jezera earnestly believes there is some greater benefit in killing a large portion of their human spoils, rather than accusing Rowan of trying to undermine them to play hero, if you've been doing all you can for them, being on that branch, should she not instead be like:

"Oh Rowan, Rowan, you still think of us as your former human compatriots. How cute. While it is true there is more raw potential economic value in your proposal, a demon army does not march on coin alone. There must be sufficient morale to keep our forces driven for the many conflicts to come. While your earnestness to please your masters is cute and noted, this is such a time where you should trust our better judgement in regard to our demon kin. But, if you are so driven to please...especially if to make up for your failures in meeting all our goals... You could be given a regiment in our sweep of the areas outside our safe zones to accompany the main blood-letting force. Your purpose would be to personally aid with the blood-letting while putting aside subjects of exceptional value to us, as to maximize our 'economic' gains without all the chaff. After all, you are merely seeking to do what's best for your dear owners, right...my hero?" *She says as extending her foot out for him to kiss and agree to with her signature triumphant smug smirk*
This. It is really frustrating to see our action having almost no consequences, especially the bad ending for the girls of rastedel ...

perles75

May 16, 2020
This. It is really frustrating to see our action having almost no consequences, especially the bad ending for the girls of rastedel ...
who says that our actions have almost no consequence? I'm pretty sure that the events on the fall of Rastedel will have wide repercussions, just not short-term nor on things you might expect. Not everything goes according to plan, even if said plan is very well laid down, and I think that's what happens for Rastedel -namely, the unexpected suicide of the duke scrambles everything.

Dec 24, 2020
Glad to meet another in this camp as well. ♥ I'm pretty bias towards girl+girl content, especially with seductive and/or sub/dom flares involved, as I'm a rather kinky submissive woman who primarily bats for their own team. Such content is thus the easiest to relate to for me in these games. Honestly, I'm glad there are enough men who are into girl+girl action for it to be included as often as it is, else I'd be in the desert I feel. It's rough having to constantly compromise on these things, but what else can a girl do?
I would love more sapphic content for Alexia. Let the girls around the castle show her some "appreciation", or maybe even have some gals who are specifically interested in only Alexia.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I would love more sapphic content for Alexia. Let the girls around the castle show her some "appreciation", or maybe even have some gals who are specifically interested in only Alexia.
now that you said it, that's true! alexia really has no female love interest! (i don't consider jezera a love interest, as it's all powerplay to her. or at least it doesn't feel like a love interest, like andras does.) that would be totally cool!

though i wonder, since alexia really seems to be hellbend on getting her own kids, it would make her go for a female lover kinda pointless. maybe chaos magic has a solution for that too?

Reactions: Trapitalism101
Dec 24, 2020
now that you said it, that's true! alexia really has no female love interest! (i don't consider jezera a love interest, as it's all powerplay to her. or at least it doesn't feel like a love interest, like andras does.) that would be totally cool!

though i wonder, since alexia really seems to be hellbend on getting her own kids, it would make her go for a female lover kinda pointless. maybe chaos magic has a solution for that too?
I think the amulets may have something to do with the lack of kids. So I could see Alexia having sad girl hours and having someone cheer her up as only another nice lady can.

I don't count Andras or Jez as love interests because they are both clearly super evil, who would absolutely kill you for thelast pringle in a can.

Reactions: mehGusta
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes