Nov 10, 2022
I know what you mean, but this is probably devs' goal for this game. SoC specializes in the scenes of cruelty, mind break, moral degradation, rape and overall corruption. So if you are not fond of this type of content then probably the game isn't for you. In order to truly enjoy SoC, I think one should like the horrible situation Rowan is put into. There isn't any "good" path in this game. Rowan can reject corruption and try to stay true to his morals but he won't gain any relief from that, only pain of seeing innocent people dying in spite of his choices (or even because of those choices), like in Rastedel. There is no escape from evil in this game. Rowan either becomes corrupted (and thus finds solace in his own depravation) or suffers while helplessly trying to remain pure.
Hey better get in the game

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
You give the twins way too much credit im pretty sure kharos there dad demon king was not able to sack any human city in his reign and he had a way bigger army and was more powerful the twins are not good rulers and without rowan would be in a ditch somewhere long before making it to Rastadel.The astarte battle is a good ditch I think.
Agree
take anything "demon" from the twins and Rowan will wipe the floor with this two brat

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I will be glad if they at least include more gameplay from her prespective. I really like the segments when she indulges in kinky stuff like voyeurism , exhibition , group sex and so on, or pushing her husband to do stuff like that. It will be cool if there was a narative where an allready corrupted Alexia is in terms corrupting Rowan.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Imagine being such a pathetic asshole that your life's worth is defined by how many likes you get shitting on dev's moneybags by sharing all their early access content. :KEK:

Even amongst pirates this guy sets the bar extra low. :BootyTime:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

Lord Arioch posted this post On 24th October 2022 on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 12th November 2022 to F95ZONE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I don't mind subby spaces, but in SoC the entire populace of Doms are vile, murderous monsters. I could never play any of Arvas' content because of the level of brutality he exhibits to regular people/torture of people (including R&A). Jez quickly also reaches that same level when you realize whiel she may not have her brother's love of gore, she takes delight in other's suffering/is amused by cruelty.

I think the game lacks any real escape from cruelty, and you have to be prepared to have any choice you make turn into some kind of drawn out look into a character's misery. The City mission really left me feeling super down, and feeling like I never want to come back to the game or the sequels, for fear things will be even worse for people who are nice.
Well... There are "levels of tolerance"... But i invite you to analyze from other perspective, in my own opinion, i think SoC Team could have make a lot much more darker story, there are many things like raping that are implied but in many situations this raping acts when revising them some have some form of justification, characters are seduced to give into corruption while others comply to avoid death until they find it's to their liking and some become raped by the standard of their own life's philosophy, children are taken hostage or to threat but their security is assure, people that became prisoners and being make suffer (but not too much into detail). I think the game in some acts are more than willing to comply with ToS.

Besides, the whole point of the game is to experiment how "good persons" fall into corruption and beyond that become in whatever they were fighting against in the first place (or make acquantance that inside of them there are the very same evil they rejected), that's the joke of the whole plot whatever path you take it will not end well, unless Deus Ex Machina or some kind of justified Divine Intervention inside of the Game World backstory change the situation for good, but the description that begin this thread just put that option into the ground full of shit, so, this game invites you in a literal sense to discover how corrupted or evil can you be, just like the song :v

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
&

Lord Arioch posted this post On 26th & 27th October 2022 on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 15th November 2022 to F95ZONE

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

Jan 31, 2020
I almost think the writing in this game is too good. I find it hard to enjoy as a smut game, due to the level of evil the twins embody. I don't think I'll be able to play it again, mostly due to how real the scenes of cruelty feel. It's genuinely impressive writing, but it just feels too real for me.
Seriously??

Sep 11, 2022
It hasn't been revealed yet, but behind the scenes Rowan has been bribing the kitchen staff to dose Andras' food with phytoestrogen and microplastics. I plan to laugh when he shows up rocking a jiggly set of man boobs.
GOD I would love for that to happen, it would be HILARIOUS

Reactions: gg123

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I am looking forward to Alexia's reaction to a knocked-up Cla-Min. :devilish:

The Goblin content withe Tue-Row and Zii-Zii isn't finished, is it?
Not with you on the reaction- but def right there with you wanting Cla-Min pregnancy actually being a thing. Maybe her sisters too- and her daughter. And her sister-in law.

The Blackholdt goblin arc is still being written. Looks like Che-Lin and Tue-San will get some content this release. Dunno about Zii-Zii though.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2020
I think that her impregnation/pregnancy will be to the end of Act II were her corruption will be inevitable if didn't still corrupt her in Act I. To have the "baby" in Act III as an special ending dedicated to H.P. Lovecraft :v
I would have wanted it to be a game mechanic instead of it being one of the endings.. If it was one of the game mechanics, it would elevate the kink factor of the game multiple times.. Try to imagine Alexia not only being bedded by Andras every time Rowan's away, but also impregnates her with his own seed.. Andras and/or Jezera could use magic to make the baby look human but only Andras, Alexia and/or Jezera knows the real father.. I wish Alexia can also have the freedom to choose who she wants to be impregnated by when her corruption level is high.. Alexia being impregnated by an orc in the dungeon or in the underground cave will be really kinky.. Don't forget Sil and the Minotaur blacksmith.. The possibilities are endless if the dev decides to make the impregnation, pregnancy and birth as a game mechanic instead of making it an ending.. That would probably attract more funding for this game too.. Seeing that it will maximize the kinky-ness of the game to a whole new level.. There's something about Alexia that gives her great potential as a game character and as an object of desire for the gamers..

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I would have wanted it to be a game mechanic instead of it being one of the endings.. If it was one of the game mechanics, it would elevate the kink factor of the game multiple times.. Try to imagine Alexia not only being bedded by Andras every time Rowan's away, but also impregnates her with his own seed.. Andras and/or Jezera could use magic to make the baby look human but only Andras, Alexia and/or Jezera knows the real father.. I wish Alexia can also have the freedom to choose who she wants to be impregnated by when her corruption level is high.. Alexia being impregnated by an orc in the dungeon or in the underground cave will be really kinky.. Don't forget Sil and the Minotaur blacksmith.. The possibilities are endless if the dev decides to make the impregnation, pregnancy and birth as a game mechanic instead of making it an ending.. That would probably attract more funding for this game too.. Seeing that it will maximize the kinky-ness of the game to a whole new level.. There's something about Alexia that gives her great potential as a game character and as an object of desire for the gamers..
I don't have much hope for Alexia, before Bloodmeen Rowan and she tried and get nothing, if you take the path of full corruption during Act I she nearly fuck anything with a cock in the Castle, for her if it's male and have a cock is enough for her to fuck... In that state meanwhile her living during a year and a couple of months, she still get nothing... I'm beginning to think that she's in fact those ppl who have Morris Syndrome... If that's true, she will only bear a child with the help of Chaos Magic... That will not end well, the "baby" will be some kind of God-Demigod from Lovecraft's Tales :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

Simmons711

Oct 23, 2018
Oh by the darklord this guy gets it! I really hope they are planning something along this path.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes