monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I would have wanted it to be a game mechanic instead of it being one of the endings.. If it was one of the game mechanics, it would elevate the kink factor of the game multiple times.. Try to imagine Alexia not only being bedded by Andras every time Rowan's away, but also impregnates her with his own seed.. Andras and/or Jezera could use magic to make the baby look human but only Andras, Alexia and/or Jezera knows the real father.. I wish Alexia can also have the freedom to choose who she wants to be impregnated by when her corruption level is high.. Alexia being impregnated by an orc in the dungeon or in the underground cave will be really kinky.. Don't forget Sil and the Minotaur blacksmith.. The possibilities are endless if the dev decides to make the impregnation, pregnancy and birth as a game mechanic instead of making it an ending.. That would probably attract more funding for this game too.. Seeing that it will maximize the kinky-ness of the game to a whole new level.. There's something about Alexia that gives her great potential as a game character and as an object of desire for the gamers..
So you want 5 to 10 different pregnancy arcs with the game's female deuteragonist?

Do you realize how fucking impossible that would be at this point in the game from a design standpoint? :KEK:.

If the devs decided to do that we could all say goodbye to any other plots for a couple years unless they went the CoCII route and just yeeted the offspring into a nursery to never be mentioned again except as a stat-line.

Even if the game was purely catering to the NTR/Pregnancy crowd it'd take a stupid amount of dev time to do.

In AII best case scenario you get Andras or Rowan impregs, a mystery fate baby that pops out the womb the same no matter who you are fucking, or a Jesus baby. AIII you could have more branching.

Game is too realistic to have the deuteragonist become pregnant and it not consume a large swath of plot. Multiply that by all the different routes you want, the amount of time in the game we have left, and also include a non-pregnancy route b/c not everyone wants that and you're starting to have real problems.

Last edited:

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
The goblin and orcs are some of my favourites in this which uh yeah surprised me guess I have a goblin kink now so thanks SOC. Definitely hope Rowan fucks every single goblin girl silly at some point or vice versa and am looking forward to seeing how things go with Min. If Cla-Min can actually get pregnant from him I am very interested to see how the devs handle Alexia's reaction to her giving birth to Rowan's child because I'm pretty sure it will be one hell of a reaction. He cucks her and gives another woman the one thing she wants? He may have to avoid an attempted gelding.

If the devs decided to do that we could all say goodbye to any other plots for a couple years unless they went the CoCII route and just yeeted the offspring into a nursery to never be mentioned again except as a stat-line.
Oh god I'd hate that. Pretty much as a rule I feel most devs should avoid doing what COC does. I've never seen a game somehow try so many things and almost none be satisfying or fun. It almost feels deliberate.

Aug 30, 2022
The goblin and orcs are some of my favourites in this which uh yeah surprised me guess I have a goblin kink now so thanks SOC.
9a56c229496669d1bed040a5655704e7.jpeg

Definitely hope Rowan fucks every single goblin girl silly at some point or vice versa and am looking forward to seeing how things go with Min. If Cla-Min can actually get pregnant from him I am very interested to see how the devs handle Alexia's reaction to her giving birth to Rowan's child because I'm pretty sure it will be one hell of a reaction. He cucks her and gives another woman the one thing she wants? He may have to avoid an attempted gelding.
Rown X Min is what I'm rooting for.

Last edited:

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
I am looking forward to Alexia's reaction to a knocked-up Cla-Min. :devilish:

The Goblin content withe Tue-Row and Zii-Zii isn't finished, is it?
IKR!! also i hope it's not only Cla-Min that Rowan knock up before Alexia. Maybe that subs elf or the sorceress that want to preserve such specimen of human.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
Aug 30, 2022
IKR!! also i hope it's not only Cla-Min that Rowan knock up before Alexia. Maybe that subs elf or the sorceress that want to preserve such specimen of human.
Cla-Min, Liurial and Helayna. Possibly, Juliet and Maud?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Usually, I'm not into futa, but X'zaratl's too precious. It's oddly wholesome.

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2022
From what I understand we can only capture a maximum of half of the Rastedel but how much of that half can vary so I would like to know if anyone has a guide on the best way to capture the Rastedel

• Hey there
Reactions: monk_56

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

Lord Arioch posted this post On 28th October 2022 on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 18th November 2022 to F95ZONE

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

Aug 30, 2022
From what I understand we can only capture a maximum of half of the Rastedel but how much of that half can vary so I would like to know if anyone has a guide on the best way to capture the Rastedel
What I did was:
I got half of the city. If there's a more optimal way to do it, please let me know.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

Lord Arioch posted this post On 29th October 2022 on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 19th November 2022 to F95ZONE

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

markeen

May 2, 2018
I love how the High Arbitron Marrianne of the Prothean Priest Being Corrupted by Jezera, from a Pure High Priestess of the Goddes Solansia who Practice Abstinence from Fornication into a Statue that cannot move while Jezera is violating Her. I love this Scene, I wish they added more CG to this scene and not more walls of Text.

Reactions: aykarin
Jan 31, 2020
I don't have much hope for Alexia, before Bloodmeen Rowan and she tried and get nothing, if you take the path of full corruption during Act I she nearly fuck anything with a cock in the Castle, for her if it's male and have a cock is enough for her to fuck... In that state meanwhile her living during a year and a couple of months, she still get nothing... I'm beginning to think that she's in fact those ppl who have Morris Syndrome... If that's true, she will only bear a child with the help of Chaos Magic... That will not end well, the "baby" will be some kind of God-Demigod from Lovecraft's Tales :ROFLMAO:
Nah.. Who knows, rowan might actually be the sterile one.. It remains to be seen if rowan can really make cla-min pregnant.. But if rowan does impregnate her, i hope the dev could "make it even" by letting andras make alexia pregnant, better yet, giving alexia the choice whose baby she would want to be impregnated with.. Though i think if Nasim can perfect that bloody magic potion, then i guess that probability ain't too far away now.. Man, i would like to see sil or that minotaur give it to her soon.. Or even Andras.. Yeah, she should have a high corruption level before she gets to choose who she wants to father her kid..

Aug 30, 2022
Nah.. Who knows, rowan might actually be the sterile one.. It remains to be seen if rowan can really make cla-min pregnant.. But if rowan does impregnate her, i hope the dev could "make it even" by letting andras make alexia pregnant, better yet, giving alexia the choice whose baby she would want to be impregnated with.. Though i think if Nasim can perfect that bloody magic potion, then i guess that probability ain't too far away now.. Man, i would like to see sil or that minotaur give it to her soon.. Or even Andras.. Yeah, she should have a high corruption level before she gets to choose who she wants to father her kid..
Wasn't it hinted that the nobility/faith didn't want Rowan and Alexia to conceive children? Because Rowan's offspring would've been a thorn in their side? Maybe it's a curse? Magic?

Jan 31, 2020
So you want 5 to 10 different pregnancy arcs with the game's female deuteragonist?

Do you realize how fucking impossible that would be at this point in the game from a design standpoint? :KEK:.

Even if the game was purely catering to the NTR/Pregnancy crowd it'd take a stupid amount of dev time to do.

In AII best case scenario you get Andras or Rowan impregs, a mystery fate baby that pops out the womb the same no matter who you are fucking, or a Jesus baby. AIII you could have more branching.

Game is too realistic to have the deuteragonist become pregnant and it not consume a large swath of plot. Multiply that by all the different routes you want, the amount of time in the game we have left, and also include a non-pregnancy route b/c not everyone wants that and you're starting to have real problems.
It could be a selectable route.. You have to admit, if andras does father a kid with rowan's wife, he could be something else in the future storyline.. A new plot to be exploited.. It could be a new opportunity for the storyline to progress into.. If time is really an issue, the devs would have avoided the cla-min impregnation branch of the storyline.. But nope, they pushed through with it.. Why though? An offspring of a human and a goblin can't be powerful.. No.. But a human and halfling demon hybrid? Now you're talking a lot of possibilities.. And yeah, i agree that they could open an impreg branch for alexia and her lovers and put their offsprings on a nursery or something and put it on her stats.. Except Andras' kid.. Alexia and Andras' kid could serve as a goldmine for the future plot..

Jan 31, 2020
Wasn't it hinted that the nobility/faith didn't want Rowan and Alexia to conceive children? Because Rowan's offspring would've been a thorn in their side? Maybe it's a curse? Magic?
Wait, what? What nobility/faith? Do you mean the human kingdom or the twins' side? Yeah.. i can see that.. That's why i was discussing the possibility of others aside from rowan serving as the biological fathers for alexia's children.. I think andras won't complain too much if he or others aside from rowan would get to knock up alexia..

Feb 25, 2022
What I dislike is that your actions have no meaning, even though you convince them to not kill the humans because you have a great use for the they kill them anyway, you decisions and actions feel hollow like the game linear

Also for rowan to slay the demon king you expect him to be strong or something, but the twins can one shot him anyway, wish there were options to defy them in some things, like priestess fate of turning her into stone, or at least reverse it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: markeen
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes