manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Rowan did not slay the "demon king", he was in the party that did it, but most of the party was hard-carried by a juiced up blessed heroine for the actual fighting. Rowan was more in charge of things like making plans, collecting intel, sneaking around for the party, etc.

Feb 25, 2022
Rowan did not slay the "demon king", he was in the party that did it, but most of the party was hard-carried by a juiced up blessed heroine for the actual fighting. Rowan was more in charge of things like making plans, collecting intel, sneaking around for the party, etc.
I see, it's been a while since I last played the game
My other point still stands, it feels like you have control of the story and you are just there to fuck around,literally, hope they full release will do better

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Yeah I get the impression Deanara was the MC of that party, a level beyond the rest. Rowan seems beyond average as a fighter but Karnas, the twins and Deanara seem beyond that. Their outright inhumanly powerful not simply skilled. If Rowan is telling the truth he did make it possible for them to win the war and the party to be in the room with Karnas by leading armies though. That dialogue option is high corruption I think though so I don't know if we're supposed to take it with a grain of salt or not.

I do wander if Rowan will grow stronger as the story goes on. You'd think a demon's general will eventually have access to magic, powers and artifacts that boost him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No wonder why Goblin-Girls jump onto the Rowan cock-carousel. :KEK:
He really has it all going for him in that world when it comes to the gobbos women. He's far taller and stronger, most of their men are butterfuck ugly, the men are quickshots according to Cla-Min, they hero worship him, their a race of size queens and the men want him to fuck them as much as the women. Cla-Min practically starts flooding the room anytime you interact with her as Rowan. If Rowan had went to the Blackholt instead of Arthdale after the war Jezera would have NEVER been able to drag his arse out of there.

Aug 30, 2022
He really has it all going for him in that world when it comes to the gobbos women. He's far taller and stronger, most of their men are butterfuck ugly, the men are quickshots according to Cla-Min, they hero worship him, their a race of size queens and the men want him to fuck them as much as the women. Cla-Min practically starts flooding the room anytime you interact with her as Rowan. If Rowan had went to the Blackholt instead of Arthdale after the war Jezera would have NEVER been able to drag his arse out of there.
Perfect Ending: "Rowan cuts off Andras' cock, feeds it to his sister and cucks Alexia with a Harem full of hot Goblin girls."

There'll be difficult choices to make in the upcoming update.

Do I wanna bang a Goblin Kemonomimi or a Goblin Milf? :KEK:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-20 um 08.14.08.png Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-20 um 08.10.56.png

Sadly, Tue-Row has a cock and thus can't be an ally of mine. :WeSmart::KEK:

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Damn, all the female NPCs in the goblin arc are amazing. Both Zii-Zii and Che-Lin look gorgeous. Based on the graphics alone, I'd go with Che-Lin, though in the end I will be probably choosing Zii-Zii in most of my playthroughs, as she seems a more interesting character overall.

Aug 30, 2022
Damn, all the female NPCs in the goblin arc are amazing. Both Zii-Zii and Che-Lin look gorgeous. Based on the graphics alone, I'd go with Che-Lin, though in the end I will be probably choosing Zii-Zii in most of my playthroughs, as she seems a more interesting character overall.
Che-Lin has a great pair of… reasons… as to why she needs our support.

Fluffing Zii-Zii's tail, tho…

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

Lord Arioch posted this post On 19th November 2022 on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 21th November 2022 to F95ZONE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

Widecker257

Dec 15, 2020
SO, from what I understand...in this game, MC is clearly the villain and only the limit of his villainess will be decided by the player?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Which path is this? i've done multiple play throughs and I always just get half
Unfortunately, i'd need to reinstall the game and go through the script again to answer that ;/ To be precise, you'll always get no more than half of the city. It's just, depending on what decisions you've made in the game, this half will be more or less damaged. Whether this affects the story down the road remains to be seen.

Aug 30, 2022
SO, from what I understand...in this game, MC is clearly the villain and only the limit of his villainess will be decided by the player?
Not quite. Rowan starts as a gallant hero who’s slowly corrupted into a villain by the player’s choices.

You can also try to remain a hero. It's less fun tho.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2022
Will there ever be an option to leave Alexia and the castle after she becomes a complete dedicated to one of the people other than Rowan and lead a siege/attack against the twins by being on the humans' side ?
SoC's a dark fantasy game. Of course, Rowan can be more or less corrupt depending on the player, but right now, his fate is bound to the Twins, if he likes it or not. Moreover, I don't see Rowan usurping the Twins or going against them anytime soon. They still have his wife, a powerful bargaining chip.

Upcoming Update summed up in a Video.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes