sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Want audience with Ulcro and Batri? Dice Rolls.
Want to successfully look for the captive girl? Dice rolls.
Want to use the number of steps you have to the fullest without random hazards? Dice rolls
Want to see the scene with the lady in the cave? Dice rolls
Want the battle with the BDSM elf's owner to go the best it can for Rowan? Dice rolls
None of your examples have anything to do with dice rolls (as defined in utils.rpy). Guess you actually mean skill rolls (as defined in avatar.rpy with Avatar() class). These are different mechanics.

(As your first examples are about Orciad: the only cases when dice rolls have any effect during Orciad are concerning some minor details - like if you meet monks, caravan or bandits or how much gold you get / Batri's power rises after raids etc - during and after raids.)

About skill rolls... Yes, successful skill rolls make your life easier. But if you already decided to cheat, why to do it in a hard way / mess with the game code? (It's always difficult to predict how this affects the gameplay and believe me - I'm doing this a lot. I would never encourage anyone to mess with the game code unless he really knows what he does.) If you can simply use console to pump up your skills.

Last edited:

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
None of your examples have anything to do with dice rolls (as defined in utils.rpy). Guess you actually mean skill rolls (as defined in avatar.rpy with Avatar() class). These are different mechanics.

(As your first examples are about Orciad: the only cases when dice rolls have any effect during Orciad are concerning some minor details - like if you meet monks, caravan or bandits or how much gold you get / Batri's power rises after raids etc - during and after raids.)

About skill rolls... Yes, successful skill rolls make your life easier. But if you already decided to cheat, why to do it in a hard way / mess with the game code? (It's always difficult to predict how this affects the gameplay and believe me - I'm doing this a lot. I would never encourage anyone to mess with the game code unless he really knows what he does.) If you can simply use console to pump up your skills.
The problem with using console to raise stat is that you have to do it for every stat, and for every playthrough. Also, what's minor is subjective. If there's a chance that I can cover my ears before Cliohna casts some spell in a monastery, I want it to happen.

Sep 9, 2020
Just curious... what happens when you fail every skill check and take damage until that red bar fills completely?

I save scum like crazy to pass every check, but does the game just end?

Dur_Mel

Mar 23, 2019
I asked this same question about a year ago and it wasn't possible. I am asking again: Can I betray these fucking demons? I hate the bastards. I want them dead or made a non-issue. I know you play the villain, that's fine. I'm cool with that. But I want to tear down the demons.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I asked this same question about a year ago and it wasn't possible. I am asking again: Can I betray these fucking demons? I hate the bastards. I want them dead or made a non-issue. I know you play the villain, that's fine. I'm cool with that. But I want to tear down the demons.
At that time you were responded:
Almost certainly eventually, but not yet. The story is going to have 3 acts and we are currently near the end of Act 1.
Act I is finished, but the dev team right now is focusing in polish the game's art, some mechanics, bug fixes and put into the end some side quest that will have an impact in the future Acts, right now, Rowan is still a lil man under the orders of Da Twins, independently of how "good" or evil have you played...

Reactions: Grelk

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
The problem with using console to raise stat is that you have to do it for every stat,
There're like 8 skills in the game. That's assuming you want to change them all. Not really that hard, is it?

There're two fundamental benefits of using console to mess with the game:
1) It's flexible as you can choose, which variables are affected. You can do it any time you want, even during the gameplay. And you can revert those changes any time.
2) It's pretty safe, as you only change the value of the variable. Not variables themselves, not game mechanics.
and for every playthrough.
No. You just make a save before and after you mess with skills. Then you can do as many playthroughs as you want, cheating or not (whatever you mean by "playthrough").
Also, what's minor is subjective.
Yes and no. Dice rolls (just for a case: I'm not talking about skill rolls) in the game do not decide if anything happens in most cases or even if you benefit/suffer from that. They decide how exactly you benefit/suffer from that. That's what I would call a minor.
If there's a chance that I can cover my ears before Cliohna casts some spell in a monastery, I want it to happen.
There's no monastery in the game. If you mean her lightning burst in the abbey (Abbey First event), then your skill roll affects nothing but some dialogue.
Not at the moment. I usually don't like to speculate, but judging by the direction SoC goes, I would predict three different endings. Probably with some variations. Following the decisions you made through the game. So here goes my two cents:
1) You stay "pure", true to Alexia etc. You will become strong one day, step by step and suffering on the quiet. At the end of the game you'll revenge twins for everything they did to you and Rosaria. GOOD ENDING
2) You help twins to conquer the world. And live happily ever after as a demon's fucktoy. Watching your now cumdump wife doing her things and giving no shit about Rosaria and it's people. BAD ENDING
3) You become corrupted, but preserve you backbone and make lots of dark allies secretly. At the end of the game you'll overthrow the twins and become the dark sovereign yourself. FUNNY ENDING

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
I think there is a lot of Ntr potential with Rowan starting to suspect something that not being used here by our dear writers.
After all Ntr is all about our hero interactions with his not so faithful wifu.
It be nice if he found by Jeerza bringing him to peeking in Andras room putting it too his wife (maybe doggystyling her blindfolded comparing Rowans size, Debasing it, too Andras size, Praising it.) as Jeerza stands behind close and tight while giving him a handjob teasing him bout it.

Then later hes giving the opportunity to confront her bout it to let her know if hes fine with it or not,(which can lead too threesomes or having Rowan go in to watch and jerk off in front of them, by Alexia's choosing) the or ignores and becomes regular spy event with Jeerza.

For example.

Aug 7, 2022
It be nice if he found by Jeerza bringing him to peeking in Andras room putting it too his wife (maybe doggystyling her blindfolded comparing Rowans size, Debasing it, too Andras size, Praising it.) as Jeerza stands behind close and tight while giving him a handjob teasing him bout it.

Then later hes giving the opportunity to confront her bout it to let her know if hes fine with it or not,(which can lead too threesomes or having Rowan go in to watch and jerk off in front of them, by Alexia's choosing) the or ignores and becomes regular spy event with Jeerza.

For example.
It used to be like that in the beginning. After getting his own room in the castle Rowan sneaks into Alexia's room and she realized that the Demons have been lying to her, Rowan grudgingly tells her that she could return Andreas' advances to keep the demons happy with them and to kinda sorta spy on them.

I used to like it that way instead of how it is now where Rowan seems like an oblivious NTR protagonist. Sex is a very low priority thing when the fate of the world is quite literally on your shoulder. That event where Andreas asks Rowan to blow him and he can basically tell him to go fuck his wife instead is also from that time.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
It used to be like that in the beginning. After getting his own room in the castle Rowan sneaks into Alexia's room and she realized that the Demons have been lying to her, Rowan grudgingly tells her that she could return Andreas' advances to keep the demons happy with them and to kinda sorta spy on them.

I used to like it that way instead of how it is now where Rowan seems like an oblivious NTR protagonist. Sex is a very low priority thing when the fate of the world is quite literally on your shoulder. That event where Andreas asks Rowan to blow him and he can basically tell him to go fuck his wife instead is also from that time.
Sounds like it was in older version before 3.0 plus. ☠ That sounds a lot better than what it is now because theres several moments that contradicts shit between him knowing to and going back to not knowing.

It be fine if he didnt know bout the 1st but made it so he found out after the Helayna ordeal.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Sounds like it was in older version before 3.0 plus. ☠ That sounds a lot better than what it is now because theres several moments that contradicts shit between him knowing to and going back to not knowing.

It be fine if he didnt know bout the 1st but made it so he found out after the Helayna ordeal.
I remember that old version very well and even though it made more sense in the context of the old Andras x Alexia events, the new version is much better written and thought-out. The only problem right now is that many events from before the rewrite remain and because of this, the whole relationship between Alexia and Andras seems inconsistent. The devs will have to rewrite a couple of old events in order for this to make sense and not be contradictory.

Reactions: Raven_Light

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Not at the moment. I usually don't like to speculate, but judging by the direction SoC goes, I would predict three different endings. Probably with some variations. Following the decisions you made through the game. So here goes my two cents:
1) You stay "pure", true to Alexia etc. You will become strong one day, step by step and suffering on the quiet. At the end of the game you'll revenge twins for everything they did to you and Rosaria. GOOD ENDING
2) You help twins to conquer the world. And live happily ever after as a demon's fucktoy. Watching your now cumdump wife doing her things and giving no shit about Rosaria and it's people. BAD ENDING
3) You become corrupted, but preserve you backbone and make lots of dark allies secretly. At the end of the game you'll overthrow the twins and become the dark sovereign yourself. FUNNY ENDING
The variations will throw a wench in it and overcomplicate the writing. You can have pure Rowan corrupt Alexia, reverse, both pure, both corrupt. Rowan can be a sub/dom to one or many woman almost regardless of his agency. Apparantly its planned that you can get rid of one of the twins by favoring the other ones etc. The different allies also overcomplicate it. What if Rowan submits to Clinoah and Tue-San, who gets him?

Thats the issue if the plot isn't written streamlined, but instead spread out in countless mini arcs that all have their own ending.

My prediction would be to sort the outcomes and the more Rowan leads towards one disposition, the more likely it branches out to an ending.

DispositionOrc-CampGoblin-TownRastedelHelayna
Pure, sabotaging twinsRescue DelaneTue-RowWernerEscape
JezeraTarishChelinPatriciaEnslavement
AndrasBartriZii-ZiiJacquesWarrior
Chaotic, acclaiming power for himselfUlcroTue-SanPatriciaLover

Last edited:

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
I remember that old version very well and even though it made more sense in the context of the old Andras x Alexia events, the new version is much better written and thought-out. The only problem right now is that many events from before the rewrite remain and because of this, the whole relationship between Alexia and Andras seems inconsistent. The devs will have to rewrite a couple of old events in order for this to make sense and not be contradictory.
Gotcha thanks for the information, I'll definitely be looking foward too the rewrites where it makes more sense.

Reactions: aykarin
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes