mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
So you're saying that its good that NTR should have a turn off feature and others not really? Why? cause for me personally its more disturbing to see gay scenes than ntr scenes because its just a cheating relationship in game and most of them are straight relationships. Also, I just wanted to suggest that there should be a button to turn off Gay scenes. I never complained or force the devs to add one.. it was merely a QOL change that they could implement (if they wanted to) in the completed game. Yeah sure i skip dialogues but only a few specifically the ones you find while exploring the map.. sure they have stories in them but most of them are not even related to the main plot.
honestly i don't know why ntr is much more of a deal than other fetishes are. i just know that it is.
for a scene to be gay, you'd just have to have 2 dudes being sexually involved with each other. threesomes are mainly exempt from that, because the male actors aren't sexually involved with each other, but with the female in the middle. those are rather easy criteria to define and structure scenes with. another thing, though more an assumption from me, if people don't like gay stuff, they don't usually throw a hissy fit. or better yet, they avoid the game in general.
ntr haters or those who simply dislike it, don't. there is always a HUGE outrage around that topic, regardless if the game has it as main theme or optional content. that neither you nor me really care for ntr and still talk about it, proves how omnipresent the topic is.
a ntr scene has a vast amount of criteria to be considered as ntr. this is especially confusing since the definition of what counts as ntr, drastically changes from person to person. there is swinging, sharing, cucking and other sub fetishes that may or may not be considered ntr.
frankly speaking, since the devs want ntr in their game, they have to consider the problems that might bring and how they are gonna have to deal with it. a ntr variable is an easy tool to gain the most approval from all sides. obviously it is still not perfect, but i believe there is no perfect way to deal with that mess of a kink.
your gay variable concern is a tiny problem in comparison and therefore not a priority.

hentaifun121

Jan 2, 2023
honestly i don't know why ntr is much more of a deal than other fetishes are. i just know that it is.
for a scene to be gay, you'd just have to have 2 dudes being sexually involved with each other. threesomes are mainly exempt from that, because the male actors aren't sexually involved with each other, but with the female in the middle. those are rather easy criteria to define and structure scenes with. another thing, though more an assumption from me, if people don't like gay stuff, they don't usually throw a hissy fit. or better yet, they avoid the game in general.
ntr haters or those who simply dislike it, don't. there is always a HUGE outrage around that topic, regardless if the game has it as main theme or optional content. that neither you nor me really care for ntr and still talk about it, proves how omnipresent the topic is.
a ntr scene has a vast amount of criteria to be considered as ntr. this is especially confusing since the definition of what counts as ntr, drastically changes from person to person. there is swinging, sharing, cucking and other sub fetishes that may or may not be considered ntr.
frankly speaking, since the devs want ntr in their game, they have to consider the problems that might bring and how they are gonna have to deal with it. a ntr variable is an easy tool to gain the most approval from all sides. obviously it is still not perfect, but i believe there is no perfect way to deal with that mess of a kink.
your gay variable concern is a tiny problem in comparison and therefore not a priority.
I understand thank you for sharing your opinion, well i guess its up to the devs now, like i said i just suggested an turn off gay scenes for those who don't like them because it seems fair to do so and so that people could play the game how they want to ( yes you could read the dialogues to avoid them ) i just think it would be a good addition for the game to had an option to do so.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
no, i said that it can happen that games do this. you're right SoC doesn't, but other games do. for lots of people ntr is a huge issue, which is exactly why we have this discussion in the first place. so even implied off-screen ntr can be problematic for some. i think those people generally have a problem with the whole existence of andras in general. and that's why even though you can easily avoid ntr in the game (but not if you skip through the game), i can understand why having a ntr variable is a sensible idea. because for me personally, i wouldn't even want that. i'd want it to be my fault for ever happening, but i get that other people don't.
"the dev" you just replied to a dev (Rein)

sure other games have options to turn off other things as well, like trans or watersports, etc. but as i said before and in this comment as well, i think there is a very good reason to have a ntr variable. not so much for other fetishes, especially since it involves work on the devs part for something people like me not use anyway. i just find it kind of silly to ask the devs to do something, on a pirate site, for someone who even skips through the dialogue.
but hey, doesn't hurt to ask, i guess.
Meh, personally I think they should remove the option to turn off NTR too.

It's like that comic Rein posted but replace "hardcore gay sex" with "cheat on your spouse with me."
Gay people exist, some of them may make a pass at you. If your not into it, tell them you aren't interested and move on with your life.
Infidelity exists, some people may offer you a chance to cheat. If your not into it, tell them you aren't interested and move on with your life.

Once you add an option to remove one kind of content, you will forever have people asking for an option to remove whatever content it is they don't like.
Personally I don't see what the problem is as long as you aren't forced to engage that content. For example, I don't like watersports. I hate it when I'm in a normal sex scene and then out of nowhere the girl just starts peeing. It's gross and it totally ruins the mood, many times I'll just turn off the game at that point. But if instead the game gave me a choice, have normal sex or make her pee, then there is no problem. I choose have normal sex and move on.

In the end there is no pleasing the type of person that can't bare the idea of a certain option even existing. This game still regularly gets people complaining that this is just a cuckold fetish game despite including an option to disable NTR. I have a hard time believing that the people that want an option to turn off the gay content, wouldn't still be complaining about all the gay characters in the game.

adrad555

Nov 27, 2018
I have seen that there are game developers in the chat so I have come to point out a bug and my thoughts on the game.

The bug is in the orc camp I cant chose to rescue the prisoner girl. When I try, I only get the options to secure a distraction and scout the camp but the find an escape path option is missing and even if I pick them in a different order one disapears.

As for my thought on the game:

Did the writer change? Please tell me so I can give up on a game that I thought had potential.

GAME: I feel that the game has no direction, like headless chickens running around making new events that add nothing to the story or wold building making me feel that the sex events should stop in a sex game...

TEXT: I have found many repeating text or text that contradict each other. For instance at one point during the battle after securing your allies they say that there are 500 enemies and then they say that there are 2000. During the capital visit at one point it is mentioned that there are 50,000 people living in it and the next moment that there are 100,000. Not to mention repeating sentences with different wording saying something that has already been said in the sentence before.

GAME MECHANICS: The random castle events are broken, I had delayed picking them so that they build up and I can read the story in one peace (or to fap). But some seem to have simply disappeared I had them on the screen at one moment and the next they are gone. As well as them simply not following world events and jumping out at you. For instance before I took the rave keep there were already events going on and speaking as if it has already fallen.

The skills you get to pick offer a lot of confusion, as in some events there were mentions (in the text not in the skill check) of needing something to be high to a certain degree and then it being called "willpower" if I remember correctly. It was the blue forest head event, so I got confused as there was no stat by the name of willpower.

The in game choices should not be hidden, they should be disabled. As I was playing the game I had choices with only one option or no option at all. Getting all confused about what I should have done to get more options. If they were shown instead of removed but only disabled (depending on your choices) so that you could pres on them to see what actions were needed to chose them in the next play through. In my opinion at least it wold motivate you to play again instead of being worried about spending hours on an event that you may not like.

WORLD BUILDING: I like the world building quite a bit, but when it comes to it I have to ask. Did you change the writer? Do you not have set plans and goals as you develop the game? The early parts are golden but the more you play the more cracks appear in the already established world building as well as the events feeling more and more forced instead of flowing nicely.

ROWAN: I have to say I am more than disappointed in what the mc has become. In the past he was a great hero, genius general, great fighter... (at least story wise) Now he cant do shit, all his actions are the actions of a slave that has both his hands and arms tied. It is suffocating as you play of not even being given a option to shake the chains to see how long they are. Or the general incompetence he is portrayed with. There are many instances where he could have stood up for the greater good played with the twins and still accomplished his goals.

INSTANCES THAT NEED JUST SOME TEXT TO MAKE ROWAN HAVE BALLS AND A BRAIN IN THE GAME

For instance at the very first village, just as he agreed to serve the twins he could have asked for the slaves as a reward, (they promised that if he served them well he will be rewarded) saving slaves gaining some servants and starting to grow his own forces to secure his position or to simply rebel against the twins later. But no, so one opportunity abandoned.

Then in the orc camp he could have spoken to the orc woman after rescuing the nobble woman saying how he can still make her chief if she is obedient to him. Guiding the victory of the duel to where he "saw" her and then an stray arrow killing the orc. If he promised to help her she does not accept but it does not mater he can still lead the victor orc out of camp killing him and saying to the twins how he secured there power in the camp by weakening her control thereby making her more reliant on them. Plotting to gain more control in the camp from the orc matron offering her peace, from the priest saying how they disappointed the chaos gods by following the order gods in the ways of always repeating the action of following the demon lords getting defeated and so on... Then he could pick out the armored orc the, carver orc and more of the misfits to further secure his power in the camp and grow his own forces. Second opportunity abandoned.

Again all that is needed for this to happen is some text

Then the myriad of world events like Darla the huntress, the adventurer party the dragon horse and fucking the countryside noble woman/ killing her husband to secure funding and so on. All chances for him to grow his own forces securing his power and a chance to oppose the twins all needing some text all granting more sex options that could otherwise be missed in a play through.

Or Rowan not even trying to teach the orcs about how mining is more profitable than a slave economy how to control there beastly natures for a bigger reward in the long run, him protecting them from the red demon and gaining there loyalty.

Rowan could be growing his forces under the pretense of restoring his home village that got destroyed, but it seems that that was abandoned. (did the writer change?)

I am saying this for it was mentioned several times that we will have a choice in killing the twins in the future. Took me over 30 h to finish the game (granted some of it was roleback for beter dice rolls but still) without any way to oppose them. Nobody is going to stick around that long for an imaginary retaliation.

NTR: I can not say in words how much I hate ntr, but if you hate something truly hate it to your core you know shit about it. And I know that the ntr in this game is the bad kind. I have read stories not knowing they were ntr till I had read most of it and then it hitting me, me immediately going out of it leaving a raging one star review and spending the next multiple hours raging about it.

So there are 2 kinds of ntr lovers. One kind got ntr-ed so they want to see others especially those in love get ntr-ed and in general want to watch the world burn. The other kind is the one who has mental development problems and actually likes there significant other getting fucked feeling pity for themselves and from that pity gaining pleasure.

Neither of this sides is satisfied by how this game presents ntr.

And the strong NTR ambience is insane. (swinging ambience is ntr ambience to every straight man)

The wife is stuck in a room for months getting depressed and instead of killing herself she finds comfort in the man who put her in that position? Like make her try to kill herself the red man saving her and then with a lot of neglect from Rowan and him fucking other women to finally her slowly turning to ntr as a way of comfort and Rowan being able to do nothing for he feels guilty to her. Otherwise the game should have ended when Rowan came to the capital gotten his leash removed by the pries girl and lead an army to kill the twins and his wife.

Not to mention there not being any repercussions from the constant rape everywhere. The pregnant woman in orc camp should have killed herself if Rowan fucked her or she should have been gang raped to death after she gave birth. There should be constant castle maids killing themselves or being fucked to death. Half the army should have died from syphilis.

EVENTS FEELING FORCED: Most of the events in this story especially the sex events feel forced and it got so bad that I wanted to quit the game by the time that horned woman threw her party with the wife kissing somebody and Rowan just abandoning her to wander around to fuck the hornet woman. (You may say you don't have to fuck her but I have to say this is a sex game so stfu)

For instance when Rowan is taking villages and is approached by the noble with those 2 girls, it should be so that he has to fuck them or the noble does not feel secure betraying the twins and getting the village slaughtered. With rowan having a chance to pas a perception check when he is leaving to return in a few hours just as the noble is about to betray and taking him up on his offer to fuck the women.

Or the castle maid being drugged by the blue demon, he could have said that he can satisfy her without drugs and passed agility, perception and brawn rolls to satisfy her making the blue demon poison her anyway and Rowan finding her dead in the orcs barracks.

THE BIG BAD VILLAIN: The game introduction literally says we get to play as the villain. I see no villainy here I only see a pathetic slave trying to keep his shit together and failing. Rowan should have abandoned any thought of salvation by the time the red demon broke his word and killed the prisoners. After that he should have gone to the transformation mage using the corpses of exceptional individuals like the 2 orc chief the main goblins some beasts he killed the corrupt tree and so on to gain power to finally kill them. Manipulating the twins crippling one of them in the capital event then in act 2 killing 1 right at the start the 2 in the middle and starting to rule as the dark lord.

For now how the event are unfolding, this game is at a dead end to me. The demons have started a war 10 years after the 1st making people remember the horrors of the former. Then they showed how they kill prisoners and how there subjects are slaves and disposable pawns at best. Who would follow them? Who wold fight for them? People wold revolt making the twins the rulers of ash and dust in the event they survive but 100,000 vs 500 orc/goblins yeah this is at a dead end. The only way they could take the capital was through cloak and dagger with and a show of force not a fucking invasion. Like if Rowan does not go the villain roll he should kill himself in the capital event with the end game telling about how the twins fucked everything up and got themselves killed.

The way rowan is only sticking around till he can disable the demon teleportation should be mentioned so many times like its insane that a teleporting army that rots the lands is being underplayed!!! THAT SHOULD BE THE WHOLE REASON HE DID NOT KILL HIMSELF OR ESCAPE AND IS TRYING TO MITIGATE THE DAMAGE PLOTTING TO KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
he bug is in the orc camp I cant chose to rescue the prisoner girl. When I try, I only get the options to secure a distraction and scout the camp but the find an escape path option is missing and even if I pick them in a different order one disapears.
You need a number of movement points remaining to trigger them. So you have to return next week to pick the other one.
Did the writer change? Please tell me so I can give up on a game that I thought had potential.
There are several of them, actually.

GAME MECHANICS: The random castle events are broken, I had delayed picking them so that they build up and I can read the story in one peace (or to fap). But some seem to have simply disappeared I had them on the screen at one moment and the next they are gone.
There's a 4 week break before you can pick a room event again from a given chain.

For instance before I took the rave keep there were already events going on and speaking as if it has already fallen.
Tell me which, something had to trigger out of order.

as in some events there were mentions (in the text not in the skill check) of needing something to be high to a certain degree and then it being called "willpower" if I remember correctly. It was the blue forest head event, so I got confused as there was no stat by the name of willpower.
Ah, an old event, from before the skill rework. I must have missed something when reviewing it.

Then in the orc camp he could have spoken to the orc woman after rescuing the nobble woman saying how he can still make her chief if she is obedient to him.
Yeah, because Tarish will trust him now. Much bigger chance that she'd try to capture him and deliver him before the warchief.

Very naive to think Rowan has any chance to do anything in the orc camp after rescuing Delane.

Then the myriad of world events like Darla the huntress, the adventurer party the dragon horse and fucking the countryside noble woman/ killing her husband to secure funding and so on. All chances for him to grow his own forces securing his power and a chance to oppose the twins all needing some text all granting more sex options that could otherwise be missed in a play through.
We'll be able to see the some of these events be mentioned into the updated Astarte segment.

The pregnant woman in orc camp should have killed herself if Rowan fucked her or she should have been gang raped to death after she gave birth. There should be constant castle maids killing themselves or being fucked to death. Half the army should have died from syphilis.
Yes, we could have that.

Let's not have that.

Acceptable breaks from reality and all.

Or the castle maid being drugged by the blue demon, he could have said that he can satisfy her without drugs and passed agility, perception and brawn rolls to satisfy her making the blue demon poison her anyway and Rowan finding her dead in the orcs barracks.
It's not about satisfying Madeline. There is no universe where she's not getting the potion.

I don't think you understood what the event is about.

After that he should have gone to the transformation mage using the corpses of exceptional individuals like the 2 orc chief the main goblins some beasts he killed the corrupt tree and so on to gain power to finally kill them.
He's not a necromancer.

Also he's not Rowan's bitch to do whatever Rowan tells him.

Sorry you didn't enjoy the game. Thank you for the feedback.

adrad555

Nov 27, 2018
You need a number of movement points remaining to trigger them. So you have to return next week to pick the other one.

There's a 4 week break before you can pick a room event again from a given chain.

Ah, an old event, from before the skill rework. I must have missed something when reviewing it.

Yeah, because Tarish will trust him now. Much bigger chance that she'd try to capture him and deliver him before the warchief.

Very naive to think Rowan has any chance to do anything in the orc camp after rescuing Delane.

We'll be able to see the some of these events be mentioned into the updated Astarte segment.

Yes, we could have that.

Let's not have that.

It's not about satisfying Madeline. There is no universe where she's not getting the potion.

He's not a necromancer.

No the orc camp is literally a bug I spend like 5 weeks waiting going in with full movemen

The 4 week wait works ty for information

That's the point she does not have to trust him he can literally ignore hell all together just saying 2 the twins that it was his plan to weaken her power and strengthen there control

No I understand what its about its about the blue demon wanting another toy but she said that its for the toys best interest of her not feeling pleasure all I wold have wanted from that event is that the maid realizes that the demons were never out to help her

He's not a necromancer.

I know hes not and I didn't mean it that way I meant that he can transfer the dead corpses characteristics onto rowan in a mutation ritual gaining stats

I don't remember it was something in the castle and the people spoke like the keep was in our possession already I waited till the last moment to capture it

Yes, we could have that.

Let's not have that.

Like all the suicides would do wonders for immersion at least to me. Rape being downplayed to that extend feels immersion breaking.

Last edited:

adrad555

Nov 27, 2018

Yes, we could have that.

Let's not have that.

He's not a necromancer.

I don't know how f95zone writing works so sorry about using it like this

I enjoyed the game. Enough to actually write my 1st commend on this site. Sorry if it came out wrong Just finished it and was frustrated by the fact that realistically it is at a dead end needing some big plot turnarounds to pull it of (story wise its imposiable for the twins to keep 100k people in control). And the lack of agency as the mc like there is 1 chance to fuck up the twins in 30h of game play and you are punished for choosing it.

The slave setting is to strong for an immersive gamer, like the more I played the more suffocated I felt at being unable to act out in minor ways. And with no consequences for the bad actions of the twins it got frustrating at bad choices not being punished.

Last edited:

adrad555

Nov 27, 2018

Yes, we could have that.

Let's not have that.

He's not a necromancer.

This is the save from the orc camp bug

Sep 11, 2022
I have an opinion, I think Rowan should have more scars and battle wounds (both physical and mental), as this would be a great explanation as to why he is easily dominated by the twins and fits perfectly into the character as well as giving an older appearance. . . and tired for him, but I understand that this would be difficult, as I would have to see changes in almost every scene with him, both in the drawings and in the dialogues (in other words, basically the entire game), but I would just like to give my opinion (sorry for the English, I'm using Google Translate) I really liked the game, it's still in excellent quality.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
I have an opinion, I think Rowan should have more scars and battle wounds (both physical and mental), as this would be a great explanation as to why he is easily dominated by the twins and fits perfectly into the character as well as giving an older appearance. . . and tired for him, but I understand that this would be difficult, as I would have to see changes in almost every scene with him, both in the drawings and in the dialogues (in other words, basically the entire game), but I would just like to give my opinion (sorry for the English, I'm using Google Translate) I really liked the game, it's still in excellent quality.
"Easily Dominated by twins?" Bro lol no hes only easily dominated by them if you choose for him too be . You can resist and show dominance too them while still being on good terms with them.

(For Example.) In a hidden party event that Andras invites you too with his mysterious favorite sex slave if you show him alpha vibes he won't for his dick in Rowans mouth. Only does it if you let him gay you out submissively.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
"Easily Dominated by twins?" Bro lol no hes only easily dominated by them if you choose for him too be . You can resist and show dominance too them while still being on good terms with them.

(For Example.) In a hidden party event that Andras invites you too with his mysterious favorite sex slave if you show him alpha vibes he won't for his dick in Rowans mouth. Only does it if you let him gay you out submissively.
But there are certain events in which Rowan could not escape entirely from consequences, like Andras is Stressed Event, in which you can deny him but there are conditions that must be approved by roll dice depending on status, this event annoys a lot because tend to appear early when Rowan sucks a hell lot the so call War Hero who killed Da Twins Daddy while being lv1, so, Andras can do a visit to Alexia if the dice roll fail in success (and if this appear early you'll fail for sure), of course, she can say no to Andras, but breaks hentai logic and moreover, the very same logic of that world in the overall narrative, as many are slaughtered, raped and enslaved, they can deny as much they want to their captors...

Reactions: Raven_Light

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023

Yes, we could have that.

Let's not have that.

I don't think you understood
But there are certain events in which Rowan could not escape entirely from consequences, like Andras is Stressed Event, in which you can deny him but there are conditions that must be approved by roll dice depending on status, this event annoys a lot because tend to appear early when Rowan sucks a hell lot the so call War Hero who killed Da Twins Daddy while being lv1, so, Andras can do a visit to Alexia if the dice roll fail in success (and if this appear early you'll fail for sure), of course, she can say no to Andras, but breaks hentai logic and moreover, the very same logic of that world in the overall narrative, as many are slaughtered, raped and enslaved, they can deny as much they want to their captors...
You can challenge him in spar match too though to prevent that, but I do agree its bit weird that he beat their daddy but can't with them. To be fair though he did have help when it came too their father. Also Jeerza does deny him magic weapons and items cuz he went half way through her neck.

I think its a just matter of bad convieant hand writing to push out the plot points with the sex scenes

Maybe theyll fix it where twins remind him he had help and had magic items to help beat their father, but you seem to lack or run dry for a fair chance against them due to being poor. Asking him questions that makes him question himself.

Sep 11, 2022
If I'm not mistaken about the events in favor of Jazera, if we ask for gold she even comments that Rowan fought the demon king without any magical item, but it could have been changed or I'm remembering the event wrong but I think having a magical item wouldn't fit the character (a commoner who rose to the level of hero without the help of magic, name or money being despised by almost everyone)

Reactions: Raven_Light

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
You can challenge him in spar match too though to prevent that, but I do agree its bit weird that he beat their daddy but can't with them. To be fair though he did have help when it came too their father. Also Jeerza does deny him magic weapons and items cuz he went half way through her neck.

I think its a just matter of bad convieant hand writing to push out the plot points with the sex scenes

Maybe theyll fix it where twins remind him he had help and had magic items to help beat their father, but you seem to lack or run dry for a fair chance against them due to being poor. Asking him questions that makes him question himself.
Form my understanding it was two heroes that did the actual deed of defeating the the old demon king (it been a while since I played but believe it was the high priestess and some incredibly powerful warrior guy). The rest of the the heroes were there primarily to make sure those two reached him and to make sure none of the demon forces were able to interfere.

Rowan was a good fighter but far from the best. During the war Rowan's tactical achievements were his claim to fame, so in my head canon he was primarily included with the heroes as a field tactician to help them adjust the plan as needed. So in my mind it make perfect sense that he would have a hard time standing up to Andras (the twin that seems to have inherited the demon king's martial capabilities) in a direct one-on-one fight.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes