Nov 18, 2023

I do not have a premium gofile so someone will need to reup
Thanks.

PC: / /

MAC: / / — made with

Last edited:

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
I love this game. The writing is amazing and I think it could eventually rival anything written by GRRM. It's a deliciously dark tale of a hero's fall. The art is amazing and I can't say enough good things about the artists.

But we are at the end of 2023 and arc 2 hasn't even been started much less close to being finished. At this rate the game will take over a decade to complete all arcs. And few games with such long development times actually see the light of day.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I get the impression that they, too, struggle with deciding what to focus on at times.
I know what must be done. I wrote Cliohna because a) People wanted more, b) I needed something lighter to distract myself from the dense jungle of variable states Astarte is growing to be.

I spent the last year pushing out plot events critical for the game's completion. I am allowed to follow my dick for a change.

And few games with such long development times actually see the light of day.
Here's to another year of people saying "This game will surely be abandoned at some point"!

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Gods ... What if I wanted to prevent any NTR and revenge on my foes?
No console commands, but villages have been burned just to raise Rowan's corruption, and X'zaratl has been sidelined to trigger Andras NTR.
Any way to achieve some of all that? Any pacing tips from your dick?

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I wrote Cliohna because a) People wanted more, b) I needed something lighter to distract myself from the dense jungle of variable states Astarte is growing to be.
I am allowed to follow my dick for a change.
That's right follow your Hear...! i mean dick.. i mean

Helayna x medelin x Rowan when?:D
failed Knight vs failed maid vs failed hero :Kappa: medxhel 1.png

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I don't know how hard this would be to code in but I feel at some point the AndrasxAlexia events need to be repeatable to drive home the corruption aspect. Like whenever Rowan is going out to explore there should be a short scene of Alexia getting fucked similar to how some job events are repeatable.

Ashkia

Sep 24, 2022
I know what must be done. I wrote Cliohna because a) People wanted more, b) I needed something lighter to distract myself from the dense jungle of variable states Astarte is growing to be.

I spent the last year pushing out plot events critical for the game's completion. I am allowed to follow my dick for a change.

Here's to another year of people saying "This game will surely be abandoned at some point"!
What are the names of new Cliohna events?

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
I think Heartsong's Lovers path - or whatever the non-Control path is called - has a few bugs. During the dream event recounting her childhood with Whitescar, the Control path gets the scene with the new CGs implemented with the latest update. The Lovers path dovetails into the forest dream sequence instead, where Heartsong and Rowan live as wolves (Scene 157 in the gallery). The forest dream CGs exist already, but they are not implemented in the scene as it currently exists. I assume this is because of how the Fae route has been reworked recently since the CGs were present in the previous iteration of the route.

Additionally, the Lovers route can't access the new scene this update. Attempting to visit Whitescar again after doing the forest dream starts the childhood sequence over again. I assume a flag isn't being set correctly at the end of the forest dream sequence.

Finally, and this is just speculation on my part, but I don't think Scene 155, where Heartsong meets with Rowan for some exposition about the Fae before they optionally have sex in a lake, is currently implemented on either the Lovers or Control path. Given how it starts it seems to me like it was removed during the Fae route rework, but it'd be nice to have some confirmation about that.

Reactions: aykarin and monk_56
Sep 30, 2018
I think Heartsong's Lovers path - or whatever the non-Control path is called - has a few bugs. During the dream event recounting her childhood with Whitescar, the Control path gets the scene with the new CGs implemented with the latest update. The Lovers path dovetails into the forest dream sequence instead, where Heartsong and Rowan live as wolves (Scene 157 in the gallery). The forest dream CGs exist already, but they are not implemented in the scene as it currently exists. I assume this is because of how the Fae route has been reworked recently since the CGs were present in the previous iteration of the route.

Additionally, the Lovers route can't access the new scene this update. Attempting to visit Whitescar again after doing the forest dream starts the childhood sequence over again. I assume a flag isn't being set correctly at the end of the forest dream sequence.

Finally, and this is just speculation on my part, but I don't think Scene 155, where Heartsong meets with Rowan for some exposition about the Fae before they optionally have sex in a lake, is currently implemented on either the Lovers or Control path. Given how it starts it seems to me like it was removed during the Fae route rework, but it'd be nice to have some confirmation about that.
There are different paths to Heartsong's content? When and how do you make the choice between them?

Reactions: monk_56
Sep 30, 2018

There are different paths to Heartsong's content? When and how do you make the choice between them?

Reactions: Doccy
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes