xladotx

Feb 3, 2020
I am playing the game currently and I got a bit confused. I did choose "Strike a deal with Tue-San" to not do the wedding. She asked me to inform Tue-Row of it yet I cannot do so, only continuation of this is to do the wedding. Am I missing something? Should I just wait in game weeks for it to ressolve the right way? I am confused

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I am playing the game currently and I got a bit confused. I did choose "Strike a deal with Tue-San" to not do the wedding. She asked me to inform Tue-Row of it yet I cannot do so, only continuation of this is to do the wedding. Am I missing something? Should I just wait in game weeks for it to ressolve the right way? I am confused
Tue-san wedding isn't written yet.
Question, is the new Goblin event about the Wolf Goblin Zii Zii route? And the new Fae about about Arzyl or the Wolf guy?
Zii-zii and heartsong/arzyl

Reactions: T800

xladotx

Feb 3, 2020
Tue-san wedding isn't written yet.
Hmm I see this might not be route I want to go.
What is route best for romancing/having fling with Tue-san?
I had spent night with her but I want more.
Anyway I really enjoy this game. Thank you very much for it

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
What is route best for romancing/having fling with Tue-san?
Alas, no more content until act 2, which may take a long while.

Nothing is set in stone, but initial plan is to allow Rowan to explore a relationship with Tue-San after either a Tue-Row or Tue-San wedding.

When do you guys plan to release this version on Steam?
Not my department, sorry.

Reactions: Dreamer44
Sep 17, 2020
hasntt that been the case for a long while now?
Been literally waiting like over a year for that main continuation Alexia NTR storyline lol.
To be clear I'm not talking about the one Tavern scene we got a few updates ago (what like 6 months ago?) I'm talking about the continuation of the scenes where Alexia get's dressed up and meets Andras in his room etc.

Sep 17, 2020
Doesn't Alexia's NTR plot line already have a large amount of scenes? Other things need focus.
For sure. I agree that the game as a whole should get fleshed out. But on the other hand I think Alexia is by far the most popular character and her NTR scenes are by far the most popular scenes lol. Keeping a decent flow of content in that area seems like.. a good idea.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
For sure. I agree that the game as a whole should get fleshed out. But on the other hand I think Alexia is by far the most popular character and her NTR scenes are by far the most popular scenes lol. Keeping a decent flow of content in that area seems like.. a good idea.
What's a good idea is to finish this act and go to the next one. So let's have them finish the stories so we can get moving.

Reactions: Crusado and Fleep
Nov 18, 2023
Doesn't Alexia's NTR plot line already have a large amount of scenes? Other things need focus.
What's a good idea is to finish this act and go to the next one. So let's have them finish the stories so we can get moving.
They said there would be no new Cliohna content until ACT II. The latest — yet still not leaked — update contains three new Cliohna events. I get the impression that they, too, struggle with deciding what to focus on at times.

Finish the main story first, then flesh out major side quests like the Goblins' before focusing on minor characters and their relationships. I'd like to see the Goblin arc concluded. When I last played more than a year ago, the Blackholt saga ended before Tue-Row's wedding. The conclusion of Tue-Row's has since been completed. The endings of Che-Lin and Zii-Zii are still missing. In my opinion, progress on this front has been too slow. I'm not looking for more Alexia X Andras or Ophelia X Indarah. I'm just looking forward to seeing Rowan deal with that green, big-tittied milf Che-Lin. I'm interested in the gobbo fucking. :KEK:

Anyway, waiting continues.

imstillwaiting-waitingforever.gif

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes