vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023

Here's to another year of people saying "This game will surely be abandoned at some point"!
Sorry I apologize for my rudeness and I don't mean to be hostile towards people who create a game that I enjoy. I am just a little frustrated by the lack of progress on the main plot. As much as I enjoy goblins and fey and most of the other side characters, the main plot and finding out what happens to Rowan and Alexia's story is what keeps me invested.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
There are different paths to Heartsong's content? When and how do you make the choice between them?
Grain of salt and all that, can only tell you what I've seen. In Heartsong's third dream event, where she takes the form of the Elder, there are at least two possible resolutions. For the Control route, you have to take control of the dream by refusing to play along, then change the dream to training with Helayna instead. After that you can choose to bathe with Heartsong. You can also choose not to, not sure if that puts you on Control or not. Bathing with her will put you on Control regardless of what bathing options you take later during the sex scene.

For the Lovers route, you have to play along with Heartsong's facade as the Elder. You can tell her to stop after a certain point if you want, as long as you don't try to control the dream. Heartsong will offer to swear her loyalty to Rowan, which doesn't seem to change anything about the route.

From what I can tell, there's no way to switch routes once you've started one. Control has more sex scenes at the moment, and Rowan has more dominant dialog options with Heartsong, treating her more as a plaything or servant. Lovers has more caring dialog options and may have more sex scenes eventually. Heartsong also initiates scenes with Rowan instead of him only initiating them with her. Worth noting that Heartsong is happy with Rowan either way because she's been starstruck about him from the moment she first saw him in a memory Arzyl fed her. It's not clear at the moment if each route will end up in a different place, but I imagine Lovers Heartsong will not take it well if you side against Whitescar in the conflict between him and Arzyl.

Nov 18, 2023
I know what must be done. I wrote Cliohna because a) People wanted more, b) I needed something lighter to distract myself from the dense jungle of variable states Astarte is growing to be.

I spent the last year pushing out plot events critical for the game's completion. I am allowed to follow my dick for a change.
At the very least, you haven't been dicking around. Or…

X'zaratl has been sidelined to trigger Andras NTR.
I'll have to revoke that earlier statement.

There's more "dommy witch," but no "wholesome, futanari demoness"? Disappointing.

Last edited:

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
I hope there's more Alexia lesbian content outside of the Jezera NTR route in the future. Rowan has so many gay options both in and out of the castle but Alexia basically has 1 scene with Lurial and another with the blonde lady in the tavern. IMO the fishman should have been a fishwoman. The romance there was really well written.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SeedsOfChaos-0.4.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HyoriIsh
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes