monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
That's who the protag was at the start of the game. There's plenty that happens and choices he makes that allows you to evolve the character into a dark, evil, plotting SOB.
Yep. It also still works as a narrative with a relatively good Rowan who for w/e reason has decided that the natural order in the realm is intrinsically flawed and needs to be replaced. Fucks like Werden aren't exactly making the world a super-peachy place either; they cause a lot of suffering as well.

Depending on your moral interpretation of if there are ever valid reasons to wage war that iteration of the character can perhaps be vindicated. Even if they cannot be vindicated it is quite possible for the character to maintain that they are and be brutal in some ways- but goodly in others. You don't have to have the character go full on mustache twirling evil for them to do an evil thing. Core plot is an endorsement of that concept in the first place.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
It seems to me that the story of this game was left aside a long time ago giving priority to NTR and hot scenes, it is really annoying to see that Rowan continues to be the twins' janitor while they take all the credit for his work, it has been years and still I don't see payback, justice, revenge, just a bottomless pit of slavery.

Last edited:

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
Rowan in this first arc is shortsighted and stupid, definitely not the genius tactician that we are told about. He is only saved by the fact that the demon twins are even stupider than he is. He sees their pointless cruelty all through the game and doesn't do a thing to start planning his exit strategy. His priority should be how do I get these magical slave collars off my and my wife's necks and not I have to stop these demons from doing stupid things. If I were him I wouldn't do a thing to stop Andras from murdering his troops every time he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed. He could use that to drive a wedge between the twins. "I tried to conquer that village but your brother murdered a few dozen troops last week in a rage fueled rampage. Not my fault."

The demons on their part are so damn stupid that they don't realize that them pointlessly poking Rowan isn't going to win his loyalty. They can at least pretend to be nice to him, it costs them nothing to not turn Helayana into a mindless sex addict and then try to use her to drive a wedge between him and his wife. Jezera doesn't have to try to humiliate Rowan by having him lick her feet or pussy under the table during negotiations. If they showed him even a modicum of respect that the human nobles didn't, he (and the players) might genuinely want to side with them.

The only reason people are upset by Rowan's submissiveness is because of the stagnation of the main plot. If he doesn't wake up after Rastadel then he would be one of the stupidest MCs in AVN history.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
If we can't kill twins at least give a Rowen Maledom scene with Jezera. The games she's playing, just want Rowen to put her on leash and let crawl her in the whole fucking 6 realms for the shits she pulled. Only scene I liked was when Rowen throws her on table in his office and have his way with her until she flipped again bcz Rowen showed backbone in that scene.

Is Jezera exclusively femdom or later(whenever that is:confused:) Rowen can get upper hand on her?

Last edited:

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
What on earth is someone who wants to be exclusively a dom doing in this game??? The entire premise means you'll at best be a switch.

Seriously do you all go complain at forums discussing combat games why they don't let you resolve things with dialogue? Some people really need to touch grass.

This game is what it is. I make my complaints as jokes because after this long, people should have realized how things work. Heck I don't even bother to offer feedback either here or on discord because any time I try to post anything about the gay relations (and how imo disappointing the AndrasXRowan arc was) it will be buried by dozens of posts about when Alexia will get fucked again. Let the devs do what they want and if you don't like it, don't sub.

Oct 18, 2020
Relax people... while at this moment Rowan has not been able to dominate, his time will come... but yall just need to be patient lol. If I remember correctly, this is only game 1 of 3? Rowan will have the last laugh, with or without his wife as a loyal subject lol.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Relax people... while at this moment Rowan has not been able to dominate, his time will come... but yall just need to be patient lol. If I remember correctly, this is only game 1 of 3? Rowan will have the last laugh, with or without his wife as a loyal subject lol.
Realistically he should not be able to dominate the twins before the earliest at the end of Act 2. Which ain't coming this decade. So if people really want a game about domination . . . there are many. Otherwise I don't know, drop some crazy money to the devs and see if you can change the game's direction. But given they are making well over 100k a year with the current direction, it better be a lot of cash:)

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Realistically he should not be able to dominate the twins before the earliest at the end of Act 2. Which ain't coming this decade. So if people really want a game about domination . . . there are many.
You don't understand intricates of my heart. There is no Jezera, Rowen in those games. Big Difference. I'll gladly wait till that happens:giggle:.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
You don't understand intricates of my heart. There is no Jezera, Rowen in those games. Big Difference. I'll gladly wait till that happens:giggle:.
I didn't know you masturbate with your ventricals.
Plenty of games with demons out there.

Oct 18, 2020
Realistically he should not be able to dominate the twins before the earliest at the end of Act 2. Which ain't coming this decade. So if people really want a game about domination . . . there are many.
Yeap, Rowan ain't winning right now, but there is still more to the story lol. We haven't finished the entire book yet. While the twins may be claiming the glory for the victories, most of the members in the castle know who the real glory belongs too, just based on some of the conversations with the staff.

This is still part one. I'm sure part two is going to be great!

SaddamHussein

Aug 4, 2018
I played this game 4 years ago and it was 3.0 or something 4 years later it came to 4.0 is this game gonna end when GTA 7 comes or something ? other than that the game is really good,but im waiting for devs to finish the game then i'll play it from start to end.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
It seems to me that the story of this game was left aside a long time ago giving priority to NTR and hot scenes, it is really annoying to see that Rowan continues to be the twins' janitor while they take all the credit for his work, it has been years and still I don't see payback, justice, revenge, just a bottomless pit of slavery.
It is years in dev time, but in game time it is less than that. I doubt he could overthrow them in the first months of working under twins, because he was shown as a better than average human, but still a human being. And in confronting Andras we saw how big of a gap they are powerwise. So yes it will take ages of preparation for him realisticaly speaking.

It is until it isn't. Plots evolve. Things change. After 7 years and 1.5 million words, the dynamic of being fully under the yolk of the Twins is a tired as fuck plot for many with dominant leaning kinks.

You have the narrative of being an overlord crushing the other kingdoms that could be fully explored without the twins for example. It can even run parallel to doing the same for the twins as their minion.

Course the devs may have their hands so full dealing with the spiderweb of Alexia's NTR states that they might be unable to fulfill other more interesting narrative diversities- but hopefully they can streamline that a bit once that arc finally climaxes and bottlenecks into distinct paths...hopefully...probably....doubtfully....heh.

Buuuuut...There is no reason the plot of the Twins being "on top" of Rowan has to last the entire or majority duration of the story. It can, if the developers choose, but its not like...the only thing that would make sense or be interesting. That is what the simp / sub pathings should be for.

If you are a Sub or a Cuckold, I'm sure the notion of prolonging that state for the maximum amount of the story is incredibly appealing- but at some point hopefully the developers will actually allow players who want dominant pathings to be properly dominant- with enough time left for them to actually enjoy being in charge. If the whole trilogy ends up being even 60% under the yolk of the twins, that'll be pretty disappointing.
Still they could not let players overthrow the twins in the first part simply because they are the catalyst for the story to begin with. It should be like a big achievment and a big goal to accomplish. Otherwise their existance is just a mundane ntr bullies.

I did play the game a while ago, but even then i do remember a lot of events that makes ground for the Dark Rowan plot. So let them cook i guess. But the wait is truly ridiculous at this point, that's for sure.

And I'm writing Cliohna.
Then i can say good job. I like your work and i hope you start focusing on her and Jezera more in the future (y)

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I'll be playing Elder Scrolls 7 with my fridge before the game is done.
IMO the game most likely will end up abandoned before its completed.

That or it will be VERY rushed once RL stuff/issues in the dev's life do not allow for enough time to properly polish/develop the game.

Or worse still the dev will decide to remaster/remake the game from scratch in another engine despite not being yet even half finished with it. And likely abandon it too eventually either by moving to another project or just vanishing sans notice.

Super long projects rarely have happy endings.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
If you had the option overthrow the demons now then Part II would either be A) "I've Become the New Demon Lord", B) a continuation from Part I as a servant of the demon twins, or C) a game over/good ending because Rowan has completed the hero's journey and has low corruption.

Satisfying paths A and B simultaneously would take these devs a decade to accomplish. It makes no sense to overthrow them until Part II.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes