mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone clear this up for me, I'm playing with NTR off so I'm assuming bcz of that Alexia's lesbian scene are not available to me.
So, if I turn NTR on, Can I avoid NTR, sharing and sexual harassment (both forced and not forced)?

In short I'm ok Lesbian scenes but not NTR. Also do NTR scenes influence somehow lesbian scenes.
I've played with NTR off and I'm near completion of this update.

THANK YOU!:D:coffee:
NTR loosely describes a situation in which the loved one from the protagonist, engages in sexual relations with somebody who is not the protagonist themselves, nor with the protagonist's approval.
your personal preference that lesbian scenes do not bother you in form of the NTR, does not however mean that those scenes are not classified as such.

so yeah, the majority of lesbian scenes with Alexia are part of the NTR content of the game, since they represent a form of unfaithfulness. the gender of the "aggressor" does not matter for the nature of the scene. for example should you be careful with anything Jezera is involved in. to dismiss her as a NTR threat, is a shortsighted assumption.

and yes, turning NTR on, still gives you full control over which scenes you will encounter, as choices leading to sexual relations are well telegraphed, so you can easily avoid any form NTR even with NTR turned on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aykarin and | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
NTR loosely describes a situation in which the loved one from the protagonist, engages in sexual relations with somebody who is not the protagonist themselves, nor with the protagonist's approval.
your personal preference that lesbian scenes do not bother you in form of the NTR, does not however mean that those scenes are not classified as such.

so yeah, the majority of lesbian scenes with Alexia are part of the NTR content of the game, since they represent a form of unfaithfulness. the gender of the "aggressor" does not matter for the nature of the scene. for example should you be careful with anything Jezera is involved in. to dismiss her as a NTR threat, is a shortsighted assumption.

and yes, turning NTR on, still gives you full control over which scenes you will encounter, as choices leading to sexual relations are well telegraphed, so you can easily avoid any form NTR even with NTR turned on.
Yes I know and understand cheating is cheating, NTR is NTR whether it with a girl or boy:D.
I should rephrase, Do Alexia engages in lesbian scenes without Rowen's involvement, knowledge, choice/decision etc?
I thought Alexia and Rowen would've a talk about it or something like that. Also can you mention that Rowen know about Alexia's lesbian escapades or not?
Can you name characters with which Alexia can delve into lesbian which do not fall into NTR and I see a Jezera's submission counter with Alexia in code, Can you tell me Jezera's role in Alexia's lesbian route.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!:D
(I know I'm asking too many questions:))

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Yes I know and understand cheating is cheating, NTR is NTR whether it with a girl or boy:D.
I should rephrase, Do Alexia engages in lesbian scenes without Rowen's involvement, knowledge, choice/decision etc?
I thought Alexia and Rowen would've a talk about it or something like that. Also can you mention that Rowen know about Alexia's lesbian escapades or not?
Can you name characters with which Alexia can delve into lesbian which do not fall into NTR and I see a Jezera's submission counter with Alexia in code, Can you tell me Jezera's role in Alexia's lesbian route.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!:D
(I know I'm asking too many questions:))
Turning NTR on just enables the option to choose whether or not to Alexia cheats. Turning NTR off simply removes the option.

To answer your explicit questions, there is no way to discuss the possibility of sleeping around in advance. At best there are a couple of cases where one of the character's cheating is exposed and they have a discussion about it after the fact and can potentially come to an agreement (these cases are with Greyhide and Liurial). The default position of both Rowan and Alexia is to keep any potenial infidelity secret. Personally, I think this makes a certain amount of sense. Despite everything both of them are rather sexually repressed, and it is the belief that their partner will never know that enables them to "experiment." Which is likely one of the reasons the twins put so much effort into actively keeping them apart as much as possible. It is easier to keep secrets from each other when you barely see each other, which in turn makes it easier to give in to temptation. I don't think either of them have it in them to outright ask to open their relationship. And even in the above mentioned cases where they can agree to open there relationship after the fact, they still wouldn't be willing to actually ask to expand it further.

The only current non NTR lesbian scene I can think of off the top of my head is with Liurial. As I alluded to above, there is a scene in which Alexia confronts Rowan about whether he is sleeping with his elf secretary. And if you play your cards right you can convince her to let you share Liurial with her, leading to a threesome and a potential lesbian scene later.
The devs have also mentioned plans for the upcomming the Helayna rework to allow Alexia and Helayna to come to an agreement that could also lead to some lesbian action.

As for the role of Jezera. If Jezera's influence is high enough, and Alexia/Rowan's relationship is low enough, you can start the Jezera NTR path. In which Jezera convinces Alexia she can help Alexia save her relationship with Rowan by teaching her to be more sexually liberated. But in reality Jezera is wrapping Alexia around her little finger and turning her into another one of her pawns.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
This is the first installment of a trilogy. There will be two more ACTs following this one — which Jynx_lucky_j mentioned. Right now, the game is far from finished. The main story concludes with the capture of Rastedel, the capital. Only the Orc-related side quest has been completed out of the two major side quests. The Goblin-related one is still in the works. SoC is still in active development, but it's not in bad shape. You can put quite some time into the game.
So, the main story of the first part (Seeds of Chaos 1) is finished, now the devs are focused on adding all the side-missions? Have they mentioned how this will affect the sequels in terms of narrative? I can't imagine adding so many branches to the first part makes writing the sequels an easy task...

Nov 18, 2023
So, the main story of the first part (Seeds of Chaos 1) is finished, now the devs are focused on adding all the side-missions? Have they mentioned how this will affect the sequels in terms of narrative? I can't imagine adding so many branches to the first part makes writing the sequels an easy task...
Exactly, the main plot is almost finished. Certain storylines, such as the Fey and Goblin arc, are currently being worked on. No, they haven't mentioned how this will impact the sequels. I agree that implementing so many different permutations will be difficult.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Filipis

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Turning NTR on/off doesn't do pretty much anything to Alexia + Jezera/Mary/Ophelia etc storylines. Guess Alexia's lesbian encounters are not considered as "NTR" in the game (however you define it). There are couple of events in those lines that need NTR to be true, but they're always involving sexual encounter with a male (Jezera orders Alexia to seduce Garforth, Andras visits to tavern, Alexia watching Jak and Indarah etc).

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hmm. My thoughts on it are while Alexia having sex with either of the twins is NTR, having a function that disabled having sex with either of them would essentially disable her corruption path, which is a very important part of the narrative. So it is very possible that disabling scenes with men (which the larger majority of those who hate NTR take issue with) while leaving the option to go down the corruption route with Jezera may have been considered the lesser of two evils. Not everyone will agree with this decision, clearly, but it seems to have been made with game design in mind. Having no threat of Alexia being corrupted would make for a weaker game overall.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Hmm. My thoughts on it are while Alexia having sex with either of the twins is NTR, having a function that disabled having sex with either of them would essentially disable her corruption path, which is a very important part of the narrative. So it is very possible that disabling scenes with men (which the larger majority of those who hate NTR take issue with) while leaving the option to go down the corruption route with Jezera may have been considered the lesser of two evils. Not everyone will agree with this decision, clearly, but it seems to have been made with game design in mind. Having no threat of Alexia being corrupted would make for a weaker game overall.
True and real.

How else is a married woman supposed to be corrupted if not by engaging in NTR activities? Especially since you can go the hard-ass route with Rowan and completely deny her any sexual/romantic affections...

I understand not wanting to witness fetishes that are not your taste... but you kinda have to have it in this game with this setting.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
You may be overthinking the toggle. It seems pretty clear that it just exists to try to attract a larger audience to a game that built an early reputation that turns a lot of players away from it right off the bat.

How effective the toggle is is definitely debatable- but at least the Devs can advertise that you can turn the NTR off- and that is often enough to get a player in the door. How far they will walk after they get in the door seems to depend on their tolerance for the themes / NTR undertones. Still, I am generally grateful for the toggle- it does help a bit since some of the writers use it effectively.

I could have sworn the NTR off button disabled Alexia x Jezera options- but I suppose that could have changed.

Alexia's corruption path being "valuable to the narrative" is pretty damned subjective. Personally, I find it pointless and annoying. Getting sexually harassed for 50 job events in a row and clicking yes/no isn't exactly mind blowingly good plot...seems more like kink than plot really. Moreover, the devs always trying to strong-arm the player down those pathings is by far the most abrasive thing in the game. They are so eager to corrupt her they trip all over themselves in the pure bracket having her act slutty even before she is corrupted.

I think a more accurate statement would be that without the NTR pathings Alexia basically has *no* narrative. It is more or less her only suite of options- her non corruption pathing has minimal energy and character growth invested in it and often just amounts to sexual harassment avoidance simulator. Her plot plays like a binary choice b/t tons of corrupting content and her character changing dramatically vs 5 or 6 more wholesome events and her not growing as a person at all.

I don't see why her NTR narrative is particularly important to the narrative writ large though- it's just fulfilling the NTR kink.

I do think you guys are right about the setting and game though. It is clearly designed to be an effective NTR game and very suitable for that purpose, with tons of extra conditionals / flavor text, wimpy sometimes idiotic protagonist, and hordes of stronger/larger/more sexually powerful characters ect to accommodate those narratives. It is basically why I find some of parts of it so abrasive even with the toggles. It doesn't help that the toggle is pretty sloppy. Some of the writers do a good job gating with it; others, not so much.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2023
You may be overthinking the toggle. It seems pretty clear that it just exists to try to attract a larger audience to a game that built an early reputation that turns a lot of players away from it right off the bat.

How effective the toggle is is definitely debatable- but at least the Devs can advertise that you can turn the NTR off- and that is often enough to get a player in the door. How far they will walk after they get in the door seems to depend on their tolerance for the themes / NTR undertones. Still, I am generally grateful for the toggle- it does help a bit since some of the writers use it effectively.

I could have sworn the NTR off button disabled Alexia x Jezera options- but I suppose that could have changed.

Alexia's corruption path being "valuable to the narrative" is pretty damned subjective. Personally, I find it pointless and annoying. Getting sexually harassed for 50 job events in a row and clicking yes/no isn't exactly mind blowingly good plot...seems more like kink than plot really. Moreover, the devs always trying to strong-arm the player down those pathings is by far the most abrasive thing in the game. They are so eager to corrupt her they trip all over themselves in the pure bracket having her act slutty even before she is corrupted.

I think a more accurate statement would be that without the NTR pathings Alexia basically has *no* narrative. It is more or less her only suite of options- her non corruption pathing has minimal energy and character growth invest in it and often just amounts to sexual harassment avoidance simulator. Her plot plays like a binary choice b/t tons of corrupting content and her character changing dramatically vs 5 or 6 more wholesome events and her not growing as a person at all.

I don't see why her NTR narrative is particularly important to the narrative writ large though- it's just fulfilling the NTR kink.

I do think you guys are right about the setting and game though. It is clearly designed to be an effective NTR game and very suitable for that purpose, with tons of extra conditionals / flavor text, wimpy sometimes idiotic protagonist, and hordes of stronger/larger/more sexually powerful characters ect to accommodate those narratives. It is basically why I find some of parts of it so abrasive even with the toggles. It doesn't help that the toggle is pretty sloppy. Some of the writers do a good job gating with it; others, not so much.
I completely agree with you.

Alexia was initially used as a plot device to allow Rowan to pursue her and be captured by the twins. She was demoted to a glorified "cum rug" after accomplishing this. Don't get me wrong: if you like NTR, her writing is fantastic. If you don't, her story falls flat. In comparison to other characters in the cast, such as Liurial, who actively attempts to leave an abusive relationship, or Helayna, who struggles with her true feelings for Rowan while adhering to societal norms, her narrative and character development are lacking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, there should be an update tomorrow. I'm curious when it will be leaked.

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
"Sommy didn't quite get this one finished due to the deadline and the unfortunate passing of his father, so it will be going in the release as is (which will be out this evening) and getting a bit of a touch up in the next one. Still, I think we can all agree it is absolutely incredible. :) "
Thanks.

What are they refering to? A plotline? Art?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes