Nov 18, 2023
These are for backers. Stop that.
Everything I posted has been leaked for a while. Anyway, these are the last I've got. :coffee:

Oh, wait…

The Android and Mac builds for v0.4.01:

Mac:

Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a mod or cheat or something to skip all the "game" parts of this? I just want a VN where I can make choices, not have to RNG grind the map and other stuff.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
But things beyond the regular build should be left to backers, since they, you know, fund the entire game.
You're barking up the wrong tree. Those images have been public in for some time by now.

Is there a mod or cheat or something to skip all the "game" parts of this? I just want a VN where I can make choices, not have to RNG grind the map and other stuff.
No.

Nov 18, 2023
Try URM, it lets you edit all the in-game variables, like skill points, gold, base skills, and so on. Set your base skills to maximum and you will automatically pass your checks.

fjahdkjshfakjd

Dec 11, 2017
You can. Select "Take him up on the offer"/"She seriously considered the offer" when offered (during Andras' visit to Alexia) or the scene won't trigger.
This does not trigger this scene for me. Could it be bugged? This scene should happen in Week 1 before the first turn where Rowan can move around right?

Dec 16, 2018
So no answers as to wether the gallery was reworked and I still have to scroll 10+ pages just to get to scenes with character I like?

Sigh, back to the waiting.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Okay so I reached I think week 60 and we recieved report of a giant army being formed that was to big for us to beat and then Rowan was killed. Did I screw up or is it just not possible to get a big enough army yet? Cause I thought I was doing everything...

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
This does not trigger this scene for me. Could it be bugged? This scene should happen in Week 1 before the first turn where Rowan can move around right?
You have three encounters between Andras and Alexia at the beginning of the game:
1) Andras visits Alexia right after capture of Arthdale. Just some dialogue, no choices.
2) Right after Rowan meets duke Werden. You can choose if Alexia had "warmed up" to Andras or not, choose whatever you like, it only affects some dialogue (sets alexiaIntroFriendly to True or False). Andras puts necklace on Alexia.
3) After Rowan has been captured. That's where you have to choose "She seriously considered the offer"/"Take him up on the offer". That sets alexiaNTRIntroScene = True.

Now if alexiaNTRIntroScene has been set to True you should get that scene right after Rowan ends his explorations in week 1. (And after you choose "Kiss him" ofc.) The only reason for not getting it is when NTR has been turned off.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes