zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
i dont wanna sound impatient but when we can expect the next update? and more importantly when will Alexia x Andras corruption continue? i just wanna see her finaly give in Andras and get impregnated by him

Reactions: AVeryDarkLord

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
i dont wanna sound impatient but when we can expect the next update?
Normally it is the last Sunday of every odd month.

However, as bobbybrownlove said, this month they a slight delay until Tuesday.

That said these sorts of delays are very rare. I can't remember the last time they had a delay.

and more importantly when will Alexia x Andras corruption continue? i just wanna see her finaly give in Andras and get impregnated by him
Honestly any impregnation that may happen with Alexia is probably unlikely to happen before the 3rd and final game. Having her become pregnant and having a kid would add a nightmare amount of variables to track going forward for the est of the story. If it happens at all.

Most likely this played a major role in why Rowan and Alexia are having fertility problems, as well as why demon/human pregnancies are exceedingly rare, per the lore. It give a lore reason why she can have so much sex and not get pregnant for so long, if at all.

Indeed@456

May 31, 2022
Has anyone else had an issue with not hearing any noise in the game? No matter what I do, I just don't hear any music, sound effects, or characters talking when I'm playing the game...

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Rowan X Heartsong

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey I played this scene but there were not any images, just text on black background so, I'm assuming this is from patron and will be added in this coming update. Right?

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Can someone clear this up for me, I'm playing with NTR off so I'm assuming bcz of that Alexia's lesbian scene are not available to me.
So, if I turn NTR on, Can I avoid NTR, sharing and sexual harassment (both forced and not forced)?

In short I'm ok Lesbian scenes but not NTR. Also do NTR scenes influence somehow lesbian scenes.
I've played with NTR off and I'm near completion of this update.

THANK YOU!:D:coffee:

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2023
Hey I played this scene but there were not any images, just text on black background so, I'm assuming this is from patron and will be added in this coming update. Right?
They will most likely be included in the next update.

Can someone clear this up for me, I'm playing with NTR off so I'm assuming bcz of that Alexia's lesbian scene are not available to me.
So, if I turn NTR on, Can I avoid NTR, sharing and sexual harassment (both forced and not forced)?

In short I'm ok Lesbian scenes but not NTR. Also do NTR scenes influence somehow lesbian scenes.
I've played with NTR off and I'm near completion of this update.

THANK YOU!:D:coffee:
Yes, even if you turn on NTR, you will never be forced to watch it. You can still choose whether Alexia remains loyal to Rowan. Alexia's lesbian scenes are labeled NTR (Alexia X Mary). There will be no lesbians for you if it is turned off. NTR has an impact on the dialogue in certain scenes.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: | Vee |

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Honestly any impregnation that may happen with Alexia is probably unlikely to happen before the 3rd and final game.
I am new to this game, there is a sequel? Or are you talking about the developer's plans for the future?
Also, is this game completed or not? I've seen people say the main quest is complete, but the devs keep adding more side-stuff, I am confused on the actual state of this game.

Nov 18, 2023
I am new to this game, there is a sequel? Or are you talking about the developer's plans for the future?
Also, is this game completed or not? I've seen people say the main quest is complete, but the devs keep adding more side-stuff, I am confused on the actual state of this game.
This is the first installment of a trilogy. There will be two more ACTs following this one — which Jynx_lucky_j mentioned. Right now, the game is far from finished. The main story concludes with the capture of Rastedel, the capital. Only the Orc-related side quest has been completed out of the two major side quests. The Goblin-related one is still in the works. SoC is still in active development, but it's not in bad shape. You can put quite some time into the game.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes