Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Hey so it's been many years at this point since I last played the game, and I just wanted to check something to be sure before deciding whether or not to allow ntr: You are fully able to decide when and with who Alexia has sex, right? and hopefully her attitude towards it? Cause like, I'm really not into the whole "oh my partner is so bad compared to you" thing that so often comes bundled with ntr, but if I can just let her have fun with others then i wouldn't mind it

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
Hey so it's been many years at this point since I last played the game, and I just wanted to check something to be sure before deciding whether or not to allow ntr: You are fully able to decide when and with who Alexia has sex, right? and hopefully her attitude towards it? Cause like, I'm really not into the whole "oh my partner is so bad compared to you" thing that so often comes bundled with ntr, but if I can just let her have fun with others then i wouldn't mind it
Yes you can choose who Alexia has sex with on the NTR mode. Just avoid the Andras NTR if you want to avoid Rowan humiliation. Maybe Jezera too but I don't remember any explicit Rowan humiliation on her route.

Reactions: Emogir

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
To add on to what vandal.h said:
While all the sex scenes are optional, you don't get any say over her attitude during the scene itself. However, if you read the text leading up to the choice you will usually have a pretty good idea of how it is going to go down and can factor that in to your choices.

As for Jezera, in her NTR path she is ostensibly trying to help Alexis repair her relationship with Rowan by teaching her to be more sexually liberated, so Jezera isn't humiliating Rowan. However in reality Jezera is wrapping Alexia further and further around her finger and by the end it is pretty apparent that Alexia isn't thinking about Rowan at all anymore.

If you are looking for "safe" people for Alexia to sleep with you might want to let her to get to know Greyhide and X’Zaratl, and to have work in the breeding pits to meet Sil and the maid Job to meet Mary. Jezera is also fine as long as you don't start her NTR path (keep Alexia's relationship with Rowan high). Also most of the one off scenes you'll find here and there than are fairly safe.

Reactions: Emogir

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
To add on to what vandal.h said:
While all the sex scenes are optional, you don't get any say over her attitude during the scene itself. However, if you read the text leading up to the choice you will usually have a pretty good idea of how it is going to go down and can factor that in to your choices.

As for Jezera, in her NTR path she is ostensibly trying to help Alexis repair her relationship with Rowan by teaching her to be more sexually liberated, so Jezera isn't humiliating Rowan. However in reality Jezera is wrapping Alexia further and further around her finger and by the end it is pretty apparent that Alexia isn't thinking about Rowan at all anymore.

If you are looking for "safe" people for Alexia to sleep with you might want to let her to get to know Greyhide and X’Zaratl, and to have work in the breeding pits to meet Sil and the maid Job to meet Mary. Jezera is also fine as long as you don't start her NTR path (keep Alexia's relationship with Rowan high). Also most of the one off scenes you'll find here and there than are fairly safe.
Thank you very much for the answer(s)!

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Man, part of the appeal for Alexa x Andras NTR was how she was still strongly in love with Rowan and he was always more important but she coudn't get enough of Andras. To have her become another pet wife like the other 912838974 ntrs out there already in act I is very lame to say the least.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I agree. My favorite part of the AlexiaxAndra is when she is essentially coerced into the acts, sacrificing her own dignity and such to help Rowan, misguided or otherwise.

If/when Alexia goes full on Andras cumslut that is begging for dat red dick, then any tension is gone and it gets kinda boring.

So hopefully future scenes will retain the ability to establish her mental state during the scene.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Man, part of the appeal for Alexa x Andras NTR was how she was still strongly in love with Rowan and he was always more important but she coudn't get enough of Andras. To have her become another pet wife like the other 912838974 ntrs out there already in act I is very lame to say the least.
While I prefer when she is fully coerced, this is other that still works. When she cant stand the man, knows better than to get involved, she should stay *far* away from him...

...and next thing she knows, she's wondering how she wound up on her back with her knees pinned to her ears. :unsure:

But if she just turns into a willing cockslut, meh. No tension == Boring. :sleep:

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
The Alexia/Andras NTR route is pretty much over at this point. I mean what more can she do? Dye her hair blonde, get her nipples pierced and tattoo "Andras' slut" on her ass? If this were a pure NTR game we'd already be reaching the ending. The only plot point left is Rowan finding out and reacting to it. Either he grits his teeth and bears it if he is a total submissive, or he gets angry and tries to fight Andras. He'll probably get his ass kicked and watch his wife walk away with her demon lover (parallels to the Zahira back story). The third option is that he leaves her and abandons Alexia completely. Any other Andras/Alexia NTR scene is just pure fanservice.

Last edited:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
While I prefer when she is fully coerced, this is other that still works. When she cant stand the man, knows better than to get involved, she should stay *far* away from him...

...and next thing she knows, she's wondering how she wound up on her back with her knees pinned to her ears. :unsure:

But if she just turns into a willing cockslut, meh. No tension == Boring. :sleep:
Am I the only one around here wishing they had a Alexia x Andras NTR path where the two fall in love eventually? Like, you can still have the dom/sub stuff between them, but Andras realizes he only wants Alexia from that point on, and no other concubine of his can satisfy him... feels like Andras is the more "responsible" sibling of the twins, and that this path could only work for him.

• Haha
Reactions: Lavinotinto

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I agree. My favorite part of the AlexiaxAndra is when she is essentially coerced into the acts, sacrificing her own dignity and such to help Rowan, misguided or otherwise.

If/when Alexia goes full on Andras cumslut that is begging for dat red dick, then any tension is gone and it gets kinda boring.

So hopefully future scenes will retain the ability to establish her mental state during the scene.
Just a note that Alexia only "goes full cumslut" when you trigger the Andras NTR event path. The two official NTR paths in the game are explicitly about Alexia being taken from Rowan. There are still a good number of Alexia x Andras scenes that are not part of the official NTR event path. And those seem to be the sort of scenes you are looking for.

The Andras NTR path is triggered by meeting the following criteria: A low relationship between Alexia and Rowan, Alexia having at least medium corruption, Andras having more influence on Alexia than Jezera, and not already being on Jezera's NTR path. If you don't meet all those criteria then you wont start the Andras NTR path.

In the event you do accidentally trigger his NTR path you have several opportunities to derail it in the first scene. When Rowan asks Alexia to deliver some orders to the orcs, don't insult the orc back, if you do insult the orc then don't turn to Andras for help after the orc almost rapes her, if you do turn to Andras for help then don't meet with him afterwards. Avoid doing any of those actions and you will derail Andras' NTR path and you will exclusively get the type of Alexia x Andras scenes you are looking for.

Reactions: AVeryDarkLord

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
The crazy thing is, it makes no sense for them to want to take Alexia from him. Alexia is his leash. If they really break his relation with her apart to such a level, what's keeping him from destroying the entire operation?

Rowan will have done horrible things even in the purest path by the time you finish one of the NTR arcs. An Alexia that openly scorns him over Andras or Jezera would likely break him and not in the "I'm resigned to this" but more in "I'm going to burning everything down"

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
I like the art and some of the character arcs but these days I only look over the replay gallery mod because there's just too many paths that I can too easily fall in or out of so I'm not even sure what content I'm on track for.

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
The crazy thing is, it makes no sense for them to want to take Alexia from him. Alexia is his leash. If they really break his relation with her apart to such a level, what's keeping him from destroying the entire operation?

Rowan will have done horrible things even in the purest path by the time you finish one of the NTR arcs. An Alexia that openly scorns him over Andras or Jezera would likely break him and not in the "I'm resigned to this" but more in "I'm going to burning everything down"
I agree but the demon's would still have the bare minimum of the necklace on him and threats to kill him.

Yeah, the demon's NTR'ing Rowan is gotta be the single stupidest thing they could do. Alexia is the whole point that Rowan is working for them. Their most important piece of leverage against Rowan is effectively gone. (Unless your Rowan wants to be evil/rule the world/overlord route I guess). I don't think the demons have ever been shown to be particularly smart when it comes to consideration/diplomacy though more like spoiled children taking anything they want or throwing a bloody tantrum.

Sep 9, 2020
The Alexia/Andras NTR route is pretty much over at this point. I mean what more can she do? Dye her hair blonde, get her nipples pierced and tattoo "Andra's slut" on her ass? If this were a pure NTR game we'd already be reaching the ending. The only plot point left is Rowan finding out and reacting to it. Either he grits his teeth and bears it if he is a total submissive or gay, or he gets angry and tries to fight Andras. He'll probably get his ass kicked and watch his wife walk away with her demon lover (parallels to the Zahira back story). The third option is that he leaves her and abandons Alexia completely. Any other Andras/Alexia NTR scene is just pure fanservice.
Yes please!

• Angry
Reactions: Rein and Riversage

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021

I agree but the demon's would still have the bare minimum of the necklace on him and threats to kill him.

Yeah, the demon's NTR'ing Rowan is gotta be the single stupidest thing they could do. Alexia is the whole point that Rowan is working for them. Their most important piece of leverage against Rowan is effectively gone. (Unless your Rowan wants to be evil/rule the world/overlord route I guess). I don't think the demons have ever been shown to be particularly smart when it comes to consideration/diplomacy though more like spoiled children taking anything they want or throwing a bloody tantrum.
I have a pet theory that the whole thing about needing Rowan to work for them may not be the whole truth.

I think more than that want to punish the heroes that killed their father. Sure, they said they don't care...but can you really trust what a demon says? And if nothing else it would be a way of surpassing their father. It just so happens that Rowan was the only hero they could get access to, due the the way his nation tossed him aside after the war. Also since, in raw power at least, he is the weakest of the heroes they feel like they exert control over him to squeeze some extra benefit out of it as well.

For supposedly needing Rowan so badly, they don't put a lot of work into winning him over, and they are pretty quick to do away with him when he refuses to play ball or misses a deadline. It's almost like they are trying to see how far they can push him rather than trying to actively retain him.

If that is the case, cucking him would make perfect sense as about the most painful thing they could do outside of killing him. If he freaks out on them, they can just kill him, with the knowledge that they inflicted the deepest pain as they could before killing him. If he does nothing then they know he's a little bitch and they can inflict any humiliation they want on him and he'll just take it.

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
i seem to be stuck, i cannot trigger the attack on rastedel , did the orcs in the north and did the goblins in the south.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Is a walkthrough needed to play the game, or are the different path easy/intuitive enough ? Hopping back and forth from the walkthrough/game is kind of annoying but it'd be a shame to miss most of the content

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I have a pet theory that the whole thing about needing Rowan to work for them may not be the whole truth.

I think more than that want to punish the heroes that killed their father. Sure, they said they don't care...but can you really trust what a demon says? And if nothing else it would be a way of surpassing their father. It just so happens that Rowan was the only hero they could get access to, due the the way his nation tossed him aside after the war. Also since, in raw power at least, he is the weakest of the heroes they feel like they exert control over him to squeeze some extra benefit out of it as well.

For supposedly needing Rowan so badly, they don't put a lot of work into winning him over, and they are pretty quick to do away with him when he refuses to play ball or misses a deadline. It's almost like they are trying to see how far they can push him rather than trying to actively retain him.

If that is the case, cucking him would make perfect sense as about the most painful thing they could do outside of killing him. If he freaks out on them, they can just kill him, with the knowledge that they inflicted the deepest pain as they could before killing him. If he does nothing then they know he's a little bitch and they can inflict any humiliation they want on him and he'll just take it.
Well, i think we are just jumping a whole problem here, i can perfectly match with you with the "Pet Theory" as you remark, nonetheless i can't stand with the assumption that Rowan is in fact a "Hero" or some of the like, he seems too normie and too much overconfident in his storytelling and the sayings of his worth acknowledge during The Last War, but his actions before and during in Bloodmeen plus in every conquest reveals the lack of strategy.

May Da Twins want to make him suffer, after all he's responsible for their Father's Downfall but, there's a component in this game that unveil something beyond that, the problem of the mind between species... I mean, humans think in the same way as elves or orks?, all of the species in Solansia seems to have a complete different way of thinking things, Ethics, Morals, Jurisprudence... As their species are different, think different, act different and those differences could may be the whole central point of all the conflict. As we may do good to remember when it is revealed the origin of the Fae as species, Rowan mentioned that demons as well are foreigners too. So, perhaps all the species in Solansia came from other dimensions as venezuelans *i mean refugees* escaping from some sort of disaster.

Then, if they are too different it may be perfectly and normal that all of them think in different ways, as example the Cubi X'zaralt seems to be pretty interested in love but, what kind of love and moreover what X'zaralt understand as love to begin with?, as X'zaralt was preparing Alexia for Rowan, if you choose for Alexia that she wants Rowan make love to her, X'zaralt seems to make a pause, like she was thinking that there's no difference. Things can get worse if we analyze the Goblins, as one of the most acknowledge intelligent species out there, they still gather in tribes it seems, they aren't too much unified as species, and even if we think how much they can do strategically into a war or how excel they can be making business, they still betray and try to do scam and fraud when be cooperative would be a better option.

So yes, they are people but as they are too much different each other as species it may collide the way they understand in law philosophy (if i'm making myself understandable) their Natural Right. The same example as the vampire and the human in every setting, human are the cattle, so, both species are confronted in their way of thinking by nature. Then, for X'zaralt it may be possible for her that making sex is the same as love and being breed is like the major expression of that love. Think in Da Twins, they alleged that they want the better for Solansia and all of it's ppl, but think in the way of how Bloodmeen is as a place, then, ask yourself wth they understand as "good" or "the better" for Solansia?, and do it seriously, because Arzyl was literally saying that the world life was consumed by them and to balance that they can perform a ritual by offering hundreds if not thousands of lives to replenish the abuse of magic (of course, they will gonna possibly reuse the bodies for the Fae's Heretics that denies to pass for the reborn process), and Jezera was like "good, problem resolved" and i was like :FacePalm:

Gathering all what i remark before, Da Twins may not necessary think that the NTR will make you suffer, they are playing and doing normal shit to them, moreover, they could just doing it as they want others to enjoy and participate in what they do. Taking note of this critic joking comment from this pal:
What do you call it then, when orcs capture and breed women? Spreading love?
If the orks have that word in their vocabulary, the answer could be "yes" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023

I mean it totally fits the twins' M.O. and limited IQ to think they don't really need Rowan when they really do. At the beginning of the game their "army" is barely enough to take over a single village let alone a fortified human city. And even then Andras is all gung ho to kill random orc tribes because he doesn't like the way they look. Without Rowan, they get curb stomped at Rastadel by the duke's forces.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Just a note that Alexia only "goes full cumslut" when you trigger the Andras NTR event path. The two official NTR paths in the game are explicitly about Alexia being taken from Rowan. There are still a good number of Alexia x Andras scenes that are not part of the official NTR event path. And those seem to be the sort of scenes you are looking for.

The Andras NTR path is triggered by meeting the following criteria: A low relationship between Alexia and Rowan, Alexia having at least medium corruption, Andras having more influence on Alexia than Jezera, and not already being on Jezera's NTR path. If you don't meet all those criteria then you wont start the Andras NTR path.

In the event you do accidentally trigger his NTR path you have several opportunities to derail it in the first scene. When Rowan asks Alexia to deliver some orders to the orcs, don't insult the orc back, if you do insult the orc then don't turn to Andras for help after the orc almost rapes her, if you do turn to Andras for help then don't meet with him afterwards. Avoid doing any of those actions and you will derail Andras' NTR path and you will exclusively get the type of Alexia x Andras scenes you are looking for.
I am aware of what starts the full NTR path, but Im not aware of *newer* scenes that arent in service of the full NTR path.

There's the scene from the very beginning when she is first reunited with Rowan.
The scene where she turns to Andras for book research.
The scene where Andras goes to her for relief instead of a gay Rowan scene.
The bath scene.

Those are all older scenes, there longer than the full NTR branch scenes.

There's a few simply to humiliate her, such as the tavern where he pretends to be some boorish hero, and the strip naked to show the trained drider, but im not aware of any new ones in the style as the 4 listed above? :unsure:

[Edit: oh yeah, the scene after Rowan claims Helyana, where she acts out of anger/resentment/etc, and Andras exploits her emotional state. That is a good middle ground scene.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes