ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
I don't think you're familiar with the hate fuck concept.

I never said Rowan shouldn't find out about her infidelity, just that the way it was done was bad. He already see her and greyhide, there is no reason for not to be possible for him to discover it and still remain with her. The problem is Alexa turning into a sexdoll while 10 other better paths should exist first. ItsDaBoy22 made an excelent point talking about open relationship, it makes a lot of sense in a playthrough were both rowan and Alexa are corrupted with the horny disease
i mean yea is plenty of characters that rowain and alexia have open relationship either as pure sexual or romantic with the other party agreeing with no love lost. Like greyhide, and X’Zaratl just for example are pretty easy ones to do

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
What's new with the game in terms of storyline? Have not played it for sometime now. Has the story progressed further from the the city takeover and goblin villlage visit?

And can we still occupy the city only 50% successfully or can it be 100% now?

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Just a quick note. The maids are not sharing secrets, they are engaging in pure speculation as if it true. In fact they will have the exact same gossip regardless of whether or not Rowan has actually hooking up with anyone. They don't actually know if Rowan is fucking Cla'min for example, they just can't imagine that he wouldn't be.
That's not correct. The game is checking for variables shayaSex, gobFamDinner and clioVisit to be true before Alexia can hear "unique" gossips about Rowan and Shaya, Cla-Min and Cliohna (correspondingly).

Reactions: Jack O Man

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
For sure. I agree that the game as a whole should get fleshed out. But on the other hand I think Alexia is by far the most popular character and her NTR scenes are by far the most popular scenes lol. Keeping a decent flow of content in that area seems like.. a good idea.
No one said not to keep a decent flow of content on it. Point is they're not the only characters. There's lot of others need catching up on. Jeerza is one of them. Xzaratl, Greyhide, and so on. Even Rowan x Alexia needs bit more content whether its just them or threesomes.

Reactions: Crusado

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
That's not correct. The game is checking for variables shayaSex, gobFamDinner and clioVisit to be true before Alexia can hear "unique" gossips about Rowan and Shaya, Cla-Min and Cliohna (correspondingly).
Does it check that you actually had sex with them or just that you triggered the scene? Because I could have sworn I saw rumors for a character I hadn't slept with on that play through.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The maids gossip if you spend time with the characters, sex notwithstanding. It just so happens you always have sex with Shaya in her event chain, hence why the Shaya variable just checks for sex.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Does it check that you actually had sex with them or just that you triggered the scene? Because I could have sworn I saw rumors for a character I hadn't slept with on that play through.
The game sets shayaSex to true during a_private_dance where Rowan has sex with Shaya after her private dance. So yes, Rowan has to have sex with Shaya for Alexia to hear that gossip.

gobFamDinner sets to true at the start of goblin_family_dinner where Rowan can get BJ from Cla-Min's daughter. But he may also refuse and it's not Cla-Min but her daughter (who has the same name) anyway. So you were correct in this case - Rowan doesn't have to actually have sex with Cla-Min for Alexia to hear that gossip.

And finally - clioVisit sets to true at the start of a_visit_to_Cliohna. You were correct again - Rowan can refuse Cliohna's hypnosis or shake her off here.

So you were technically correct (and I was wrong ofc) in 2/3 cases - Rowan doesn't actually have sex with Cla-Min or Cliohna for Alexia to hear those rumours. I expressed myself confusedly as I just wanted to emphasize, that hearing those "unique" gossips is not "blind", but at least something had to have happened between Rowan and Shaya/Cla-Min/Cliohna before.

(That's not the case of "general" gossips which are completely random.)

ledski0606

Dec 17, 2021
I am on the fence which way to go with helayna training. Can somebody tell me which path is better to take? The slave or the knight one? Frankly I would like to do both.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
A question. On rule 34 there are two Cla-Ming images where she is getting fucked by Rowan inside an altar. I am pretty sure that i didn't see this before and i did her storyline impregnating her included. Is this new stuff? Because i thought that they said that Cla-Ming content is finished and left for Chapter 2?

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Anyone knows how to fix this error? It's happening since 2 updates ago, no update fix it:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 122, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 122, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 130, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 131, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 213, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 213, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 217, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 220, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 227, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 421, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 421, in keywords
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 425, in <module>