Sep 9, 2020
Going through this game again TRYING for a good guy rowan/loyal while alexia is a total slut... but my god its too hard to not break xD I always feel like im missing out on content heh. Anyone else have that problem where like you just have to see everything in one playthrough?

Reactions: k2ren

SlapShot50

May 30, 2020
I only wanted to see if it was worth choosing someone other than Patricia for taking the capital. Alexia corruption would be another one.

Enibras

Apr 16, 2022
Can't seem to play this game on Joiplay, Whenever I open try game it just closes on its own. Is anyone else facing the same problem as me?

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I’ve reached week 60+ and nothing seems to be happening. I’ve gone to the city multiple times but nothing happens.
The main story seems to have just ceased to exist?
Am i doing something wrong?
I already have the orc army.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I’ve reached week 60+ and nothing seems to be happening. I’ve gone to the city multiple times but nothing happens.
The main story seems to have just ceased to exist?
Am i doing something wrong?
I already have the orc army.
The deadline have moved until week 70, the reason, probably too much kinks stuff that they planned the players must see or something like that... I mean... Damn... And it seems there will be more if we think Venus Noire came from this.
No more Cliohna for act 1, sorry.

There is only so much femdom I can write. If I don't mix things up, I start repeating certain phrases and descriptions.
To then...
Rein i was thinking Cliohna's character was closed until Act II :unsure:
I'm a rebel.
The justification was more probably, their Patreons make use this game to resolve their blue balling problems...
I know what must be done. I wrote Cliohna because a) People wanted more, b) I needed something lighter to distract myself from the dense jungle of variable states Astarte is growing to be.
I don't buy B reason but A reason sounds very plausible.

Reactions: weezal

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
Hey can someone tell me what's new in this update. Anything major happen or really anything different from what happen in the last update. I downloaded the last one where they updated the map and added some new scenes for the goblin wedding. Don't want to downloaded again if it's nothing major and I'll wait till the next update.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Reactions: kingme360

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
ok can anyone tell me when or where i trigger Cliohna event?
You know... Keep visiting Cliohna until she tell Rowan to have a sample of his cum for some "magical testing", and try to resist as most as possible, she will later in future visits in a practical sense, that bugs her Rowan's self-control instead of been a willingly happy fapper on her hands, the new content i must guess, must be femdom, if u have the likes for her having her way brainwashing Rowan, just submit entirely (there are different stages, prove them all).

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes