niteynyx

Jan 4, 2023
I am on the fence which way to go with helayna training. Can somebody tell me which path is better to take? The slave or the knight one? Frankly I would like to do both.
Bedslave route has more content at the moment, with the knight route undeveloped iirc. She's in the middle of receiving a rework atm, and that choice is slated to be merged to support her new direction. So in the long term, you'll get the best of both worlds. Helayna will return to being a knight in the streets and continue to be a freak in the sheets.

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
the fact that there are no threesomes with rowan + alexia + andras/jezera is a sin by itself. some dom/ntr scenes with them should have been a must.

plus rape has so low value in this world yet alexia/rowan never gets raped it's only their choice to have sex always. boring. (even if many scenes are hot!)

plus no jezera + andras incest scene sadge... or jezera+andras both dominating rowan/alexia. it's always a choice between them never both together

not to mention that i feel like main story updates are so slow that it feels purpuseful to milk patreon money.

Last edited:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
the fact that there are no threesomes with rowan + alexia + andras/jezera is a sin by itself. some dom/ntr scenes with them should have been a must.
This is more likely in later acts after andras/jezera are certain of their control and influence over both of them. They wouldn't want to ruin it by pushing it before they knew both Rowan and Alexia where both thoroughly broken

plus rape has so low value in this world yet alexia/rowan never gets raped it's only their choice to have sex always. boring.
Depicting rape is against the terms of service for Patreon. Therefore the developers need to maintain a certain level of plausible deniability with any non-consensual encounters less they lose their source of funding.

Sep 9, 2020

plus rape has so low value in this world yet alexia/rowan never gets raped it's only their choice to have sex always. boring.

plus no jezera + andras incest scene sadge... or jezera+andras both dominating rowan/alexia. it's always a choice between them never both together

not to mention that i feel like main story updates are so slow that it feels purpuseful to milk patreon money.
In my head cannon, rowan didnt get to choose to pleasure the twins, but instead was forced to <3 Sorry, what can I say? Im just a dirty sex perv xD

Reactions: k2ren

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Why is it that in this poor imitation of a normal novel there is no way for the main character to resist these two brats? Why can't the main character sacrifice his wife to kill them? Why are elections either corrupt or submissive? I kind of didn’t notice the possibility of changing anything at all except for the stupid sex scenes.
Because that is the dev’s vision and story. If neither the story modes or the sex scenes appeal to you, I don’t think this game is for you.

Ashkia

Sep 24, 2022
Tue-Row's wedding gives increasing reward for every goblin storyline you complete - including Cla-Min's.

To fuck her on the altar you have to finish her route before triggering his wedding.

Sounds like a old save. 0.4 is not compatible with past releases.
Are there no news about steam release?Still waiting for it.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Could someone tell me exactly what Cliohna's new events are and how I trigger them?
Perhaps this may help...
You know... Keep visiting Cliohna until she tell Rowan to have a sample of his cum for some "magical testing", and try to resist as most as possible, she will later in future visits in a practical sense, that bugs her Rowan's self-control instead of been a willingly happy fapper on her hands, the new content i must guess, must be femdom, if u have the likes for her having her way brainwashing Rowan, just submit entirely (there are different stages, prove them all).

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I already have this game on steam and i'm wondering if there's any difference between here and there?
I don't know how it works for this game specifically, but typically the way this site works for other games is that it keeps pace with the Steam updates and if there is a Patreon exclusive time period f95 will be behind that.

Reactions: notafurrypp

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
there are a lot of bugs in this release. :

-first of all after you claim helayna. any "visit helayna" scenes in your room result in skipping a week. probably not intended considering even the text talks about hours, and somehow a whole week passes. true fo all "visit helayna" scenes.

-the orc camps are a bit of a mess. batri only tells you in beginning to search for the woman (delane) yet you can still give him iron forge weapons from forgemaster greyhide (even without him asking). and if you support batri, the fight between him and ulcro is a mess. sometimes batri is holding the axe, sometimes he is holding a sword. probably 2 text mixing together. (old and new)

-if you skip week then there aren't any alexia job events (at least as barmaid, i haven't tried the rest) because alexia job events activate the moment you leave for adventure, not at the end of adventure like every other event.

-cubi in this patch don't give research bonus. and all the army reports are bugged. driders+cubi+orcs show wrong info. (and i think it doesn't calculate cubi bonuses when calculating strength for villages/cities.. it only uses the 5% bonus (50% with 10) for the cubi, it doesn't work for orc+driders in action, even half-works in army report)

-Journal is a complete mess... but i guess it was a mess for a very long time. barely anything works there.

-in the quest when you get the private dance from shaya (rowan_award or rosaria_award or something like that name) the text talks about rowan already seen the dance of shaya...yet in my game it was only offered to rowan but he'd never seen the dance.

-there is 1 village quest i dont remember where destroying and capturing the village the opposite happens. for capture it destroys and for destroy it captures.

-after taking keep reave in one forest event ("abbey_cliohna" event where you can burn it down) there are always 2 events. first the random abbey event (despite being no abbey on that tile) and a forest event... well it's a plus for the player for double xp so i can't complain but breaks immersion.

-if you assign alexia as a researcher you get +30 research... i assume it's a bug and it was supposed to be +3. i doubt she has more impact than the whole level2 library and all the abbeys combined :D (cannot complain it makes research fast but it's the most boring job)

-i didnt log it but there are 3-4instances where a text was said by a different person than who it was attributed to... very small bug but still a bug.

-there are like 5-6 text inconsistencies where i think newly implemented text overwrites some of the old text and it doesn't make sense (or simply a mistake) for example if you decline Titjob from Cla-Min, the next time you want tit-job she asks "Fancy another jugtug?" or something like that... when she didn't even give it yet.

or when you become liuriel's dom, there is a long self monologue of rowan, and in the end liuriel answers "both"... but rowan never asked the question (the question probably would have been along the lines of does she like to do these sex acts or does she just want to help him destress... to which she answers "both" but as i said the question was never asked in this patch, probably due to newly implemented text about his self monologue deleted it)

but anyway aside from all that the game is really cool and writing is excellent.

pls give more scenes/roles to Dazzanath. he becomes a spy but no story about it despite him having enough seductive power to make hero suck his cock. imagine the potential how many times he could use him while they are under the same roof. (especially if he could corrupt both him and alexia, a similar approach to X'zaratl but with a more sinister manipulative undertone where he just uses them for his own gain since he gets power from sex)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes