Dec 21, 2023
With how Alexia's plotline has progressed for corruption, it is strange we have barely got orc content for Alexia beyond Drokk. And that scene isn't even one with sex.

Especially with the pregnancy quest line, which when high corruption is reached, shouldn't there be an option for various characters to impregnate her? Andras, Drokk, Rowan, Greyhide, or just a gangbang with orcs would cool to see, but that questline is seemingly stalled for now.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
With how Alexia's plotline has progressed for corruption, it is strange we have barely got orc content for Alexia beyond Drokk. And that scene isn't even one with sex.

Especially with the pregnancy quest line, which when high corruption is reached, shouldn't there be an option for various characters to impregnate her? Andras, Drokk, Rowan, Greyhide, or just a gangbang with orcs would cool to see, but that questline is seemingly stalled for now.
I imagine that Andras has a standing order among the orcs that Alexia belongs to him so they aren't allowed to touch. Orcs seem to pretty readily accept the hierarchy of strength. Even in the orc camp while Ulcro and Batri over for Delane, no other orcs made a move on her. It was debatable wither Ulcro or Batri was stronger so they could both lay claim on her, but there wasn't a debate about if any other orc was on their level, so they didn't even try. With that in mind I doubt that any orc in the army is anywhere near Andras' level so if he tells them not to touch then she is (mostly) safe.

As for pregnancy, the game has strongly implied that Alexia may be infertile, so unless her fertility treatments bear fruit it won't likely matter who is fucking her. Regardless, a potential Alexia pregnancy would introduce a lot more variables in to the story and artwork, and make more work for the developers. As such I don't think it will be likely until we are very late in the the story. And it will likely be a mandatory event. As in Alexia always gets pregnant at X point in the story, with the only potential question being who the father is, which would be revealed very near the end to minimize any branching of the story.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
As for pregnancy, the game has strongly implied that Alexia may be infertile, so unless her fertility treatments bear fruit it won't likely matter who is fucking her. Regardless, a potential Alexia pregnancy would introduce a lot more variables in to the story and artwork, and make more work for the developers. As such I don't think it will be likely until we are very late in the the story. And it will likely be a mandatory event. As in Alexia always gets pregnant at X point in the story, with the only potential question being who the father is, which would be revealed very near the end to minimize any branching of the story.
This is probably the correct answer, barring any official confirmation from the developers themselves. Seeds of Chaos is planned to span 3 games worth of story, and having one of the main characters be pregnant/give birth smack dab in the middle just adds a compounding number of variables to track - especially after the main developer said that the sequels will be smaller in scope (not as many fetishes/characters to keep track of). Keep in mind that I dearly hope you can sort of choose who impregnates Alexia, and as a result, you get different scenes featuring a different baby/hybrid depending on the father. Anything else and the whole corruption path loses its meaning...

Jan 31, 2020
This is probably the correct answer, barring any official confirmation from the developers themselves. Seeds of Chaos is planned to span 3 games worth of story, and having one of the main characters be pregnant/give birth smack dab in the middle just adds a compounding number of variables to track - especially after the main developer said that the sequels will be smaller in scope (not as many fetishes/characters to keep track of). Keep in mind that I dearly hope you can sort of choose who impregnates Alexia, and as a result, you get different scenes featuring a different baby/hybrid depending on the father. Anything else and the whole corruption path loses its meaning...
Having an additional variable is not necessarily a problem. Unless they have skill issues of working those variables in order to integrate into the plot of the story. Having a pregnancy mechanic which enables the player to get Alexia pregnant many times/unlimited times can be quite fun. After all, what's the point of corruption when you can't effectively impregnate Alexia and other female characters with whoever you want to impregnate them is just the whole point for corruption. To betray the trust of Alexia's husband and get pregnant is the culmination of true NTR.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Having a pregnancy mechanic which enables the player to get Alexia pregnant many times/unlimited times can be quite fun.
That mechanic would deminish the impact of a pregnancy very quickly. Its better if its a plot event that changes her and Rowans relationship accordingly.
I'd rather the story progresses with meaningful events that have long term ramifications than more sandbox features that just overblow the cast and possibilities even more than it already does.

Jan 31, 2020
That mechanic would deminish the impact of a pregnancy very quickly. Its better if its a plot event that changes her and Rowans relationship accordingly.
I'd rather the story progresses with meaningful events that have long term ramifications than more sandbox features that just overblow the cast and possibilities even more than it already does.
Pregnancy overblowing the cast? Surely you jest. It's not NTR if she only goes around sleeping with other men/creatures. It's just corruption.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Pregnancy overblowing the cast? Surely you jest. It's not NTR if she only goes around sleeping with other men/creatures. It's just corruption.
Pregnancy is not an inherent aspect of NTR, it is just another potential knife to twist.

Corruption and NTR can have a fair amount of overlap, and many NTR stories do also feature corruption. But corruption is focused more on the morality of the character, and NTR is focused on the character's relationship.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
NTR does not inherently contain Pregnancy as a component, but it absolutely can. Like others said, NTR is about the morality/honor aspect of the character in question.

That said, I agree that pregnancy should be the default consequence of NTR relationships in these types of games - especially ones that could allow the player to choose the father of those 'bastard' children. And given that Alexia is faced with numerous humanoid lovers (Werewolf, Tauren, Orc, Demon), it would be a tragedy if they didn't feature scenes for each possible offspring of pairing. What would be even more tragic is if turned out that Alexis isn't necessarily infertile, but that her and Rowan just aren't all that compatible (but not impossible for the purists among us) in terms of breeding. Talk about twisting the knife...

Jan 31, 2020
NTR does not inherently contain Pregnancy as a component, but it absolutely can. Like others said, NTR is about the morality/honor aspect of the character in question.

That said, I agree that pregnancy should be the default consequence of NTR relationships in these types of games - especially ones that could allow the player to choose the father of those 'bastard' children. And given that Alexia is faced with numerous humanoid lovers (Werewolf, Tauren, Orc, Demon), it would be a tragedy if they didn't feature scenes for each possible offspring of pairing. What would be even more tragic is if turned out that Alexis isn't necessarily infertile, but that her and Rowan just aren't all that compatible (but not impossible for the purists among us) in terms of breeding. Talk about twisting the knife...
Don't forget that merman(?) guy she had mated with in that little aquarium. A'ight, as long as there's pregnancy, i have no qualms about it. I just hope they give such pregnancy justice by clearly stating who the father is and what will rowan's reaction be. Not gonna lie though, that minotaur D must've stretched Alexia's P so much it must've looked like a gaping cavern after all that mating session of theirs. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Filipis

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
:WutFace: :WutFace: :WutFace:
Removing Gay path, check. Removing Alexia as an FMC? Are you high or what? That redhead is one of the reasons why i became an avid fan of this game! Do you have anything against redheads?:WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:
The question was how would someone remove bloat; reducing her role, that wasn't part of the games scope originally is an obvious solution. Its clear to see that her role has increased hugely even just in the last few years, and its a massive factor. You could say "oh its because shes so popular in the polls" yet despite her increase in plot/scenes the games financials have stagnated for a long time. Even before the two things I said, the games scope was already insane, those two being added/expanded, would be the first to go IMO. Even as I read more after I posted Rein themselves said "Does Alexia really need 5 jobs?"Feel free to disagree on how you would cut down bloat, but this is how I would do it while still trying to stay close to the original concept.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crusado
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes