Dec 21, 2023
Question, I have seen a character called Roisin on r34 with various scenes with Alexia; great NTR stuff. Also, I checked the Patreon and apparently she was part of a Nemesis system update many years ago.

Why did this content get seemingly deleted? Was it done to eventually update the art before re-releasing the content?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Question, I have seen a character called Roisin on r34 with various scenes with Alexia; great NTR stuff. Also, I checked the Patreon and apparently she was part of a Nemesis system update many years ago.

Why did this content get seemingly deleted? Was it done to eventually update the art before re-releasing the content?
It was cancelled due to the fact that the game became too big and some content had to be sidelined. The 'Nemesis system' never became part of the game.

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Hm. I concur. Indeed, the NTR aspect of the game does seem inconsequential due to the fact that both of them were already sleeping around. It's like they're cucking one another. Thus making the point of NTR kinda weak or non-existent.
As do I.

We should probably stop calling Alexia cheating as NTR content when it is just plain ol' corruption. You can't (?) avoid Rowan cheating on Alexia due to The Plot. However, since Alexia was one of the main characters from the start - and basically essential to the plot starting out the way it did - her corruption story is interesting because it doesn't have to happen... and Rowan's has to.

Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
As do I.

We should probably stop calling Alexia cheating as NTR content when it is just plain ol' corruption. You can't (?) avoid Rowan cheating on Alexia due to The Plot. However, since Alexia was one of the main characters from the start - and basically essential to the plot starting out the way it did - her corruption story is interesting because it doesn't have to happen... and Rowan's has to.
Rowan doesn't have to cheat either. All the sex scenes in the game are optional. Both Rowan and Alexia can choose to only have sex with each other, or even choose to be completely celibate. It probably won't be a satisfying experience for the player, but it is an option.

Last edited:

PK02

Jul 27, 2019
How much content is there for this game? It says version 0.4 in the title but it was posted back in 2016 so I assume it has more stuff than the version number seems to imply.

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?
Dec 21, 2023
It has a considerable amount of content, but Act 1 isn't quite dense in content (which is to say the game is still being developed since 2016), as side content is a little more prevalent in the past few years.

Act II will eventually be released, but for now I would say game content is 30 or so hours if you thoroughly explore everything.

sorasych

Jul 25, 2020
I mean, for this to be true NTR, conflict between Alexia and Rowan has to happen eventually, right? Rowan must inevitably learn that Alexia has found "comfort" (depending on the path) in other men, and doesn't care who the father of her children is - just as long as someone gives her children.

Honestly, sounds like an amazing opportunity to explore one of the more tragic ways a couple can create distance between themselves, as infertility is a IRL problem that haunts many. Not really necessary to go too deep into the subject, but at least give Alexia some justification (unless she is on the slut/corruption path) for falling into Andreas' arms...
In other men, women, orcs, driders and minotaurs!

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Is the game still being updated? Are there any endings? I'm thinking of becoming a patron but wondering if anyone knows how frequent the updates are :)

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Is the game still being updated? Are there any endings? I'm thinking of becoming a patron but wondering if anyone knows how frequent the updates are :)
The game receives decently substantive updates on the last Sunday every other month like clockwork. The story is currently planned to be released in 3 parts, with each part being it's own game. This 1st game's main story is like 95-99% done. But there is still a lot of promised side content that the devs are trying to finished before officially wrapping it up.

Last word from a dev on here was that they are really striving for having it wrapped up this year, but no definite deadline at this time. Supposedly they do have some devs who have finished their parts on this game already working on the next one, and they are changing the structure of the game and their planning process to try to prevent a similar state of side content bloat from happening again in the next game.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Already done?
Bruh the whole time i thought it barely started.
Essentially the story for me has been:
Village gets attacked.
Now you serve demons.
Train army and capture first fortress.
Capture the capital.
Recruit orc and goblin army.

And thats pretty much it.
Pretty short and lame if you ask me.
The side content and events are good but main story shoulda been focus.

Like i expected we conquer all the other realms, this is the first one and we just did it.
Still got to rebuild the capital and other fortress.
I dont have yet a single hint how do we defeat demons yet.

And this is 95-99% story done?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Already done?
Bruh the whole time i thought it barely started.
Essentially the story for me has been:
Village gets attacked.
Now you serve demons.
Train army and capture first fortress.
Capture the capital.
Recruit orc and goblin army.

And thats pretty much it.
Pretty short and lame if you ask me.
The side content and events are good but main story shoulda been focus.

Like i expected we conquer all the other realms, this is the first one and we just did it.
Still got to rebuild the capital and other fortress.
I dont have yet a single hint how do we defeat demons yet.

And this is 95-99% story done?
Developement is there, but poorly organized and slow and on multiple sections (rather than solely on he main story).
Planned are three parts. This is the first part focusing on the home country. I guess second and third part deal with conquering other nations and figuring out how to deal with the twins.
Developers get decent Patreons, so on that aspect, they have no incentive to change at all. This is going on for seven years and unless customers change significantly, this can easily go on for the next years if not decades.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Developement is there, but poorly organized and slow and on multiple sections (rather than solely on he main story).
Planned are three parts. This is the first part focusing on the home country. I guess second and third part deal with conquering other nations and figuring out how to deal with the twins.
Developers get decent Patreons, so on that aspect, they have no incentive to change at all. This is going on for seven years and unless customers change significantly, this can easily go on for the next years if not decades.
So this was like chapter 1 or something.
Focusing on this current realm?
Next 2 and 3 chapters are probably other realms and defeating demons?

If thats the case i think its fair i guess.
But i still doubt it very much.
Like it took them 7 years apparently to finish 1 realm. What about other ones lol...

Yeah this is getting rushed af.
And dont tell me their next game is Jessika curse or something, it looks horrible compared to this.

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
The game receives decently substantive updates on the last Sunday every other month like clockwork. The story is currently planned to be released in 3 parts, with each part being it's own game. This 1st game's main story is like 95-99% done. But there is still a lot of promised side content that the devs are trying to finished before officially wrapping it up.

Last word from a dev on here was that they are really striving for having it wrapped up this year, but no definite deadline at this time. Supposedly they do have some devs who have finished their parts on this game already working on the next one, and they are changing the structure of the game and their planning process to try to prevent a similar state of side content bloat from happening again in the next game.
You mean the game will be finished this year? In so many years, the game version is still 0.4. Of course I know many games that went from version 03-07 to 1.0, but it never looks like a complete game. For me it's just a copy of Summertime Saga with an endless development cycle and cash farming. :mad:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You mean the game will be finished this year? In so many years, the game version is still 0.4. Of course I know many games that went from version 03-07 to 1.0, but it never looks like a complete game. For me it's just a copy of Summertime Saga with an endless development cycle and cash farming. :mad:
The first act (of a planned three) is hoped to be finished this year. The devs have been/are working on the storylines that need wrapping up before the act break.

Reactions: A360
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes