Jan 31, 2020
The question was how would someone remove bloat; reducing her role, that wasn't part of the games scope originally is an obvious solution. Its clear to see that her role has increased hugely even just in the last few years, and its a massive factor. You could say "oh its because shes so popular in the polls" yet despite her increase in plot/scenes the games financials have stagnated for a long time. Even before the two things I said, the games scope was already insane, those two being added/expanded, would be the first to go IMO. Even as I read more after I posted Rein themselves said "Does Alexia really need 5 jobs?"Feel free to disagree on how you would cut down bloat, but this is how I would do it while still trying to stay close to the original concept.
I agree about the part of having too many jobs, but given that Alexia is vital in the corruption and netorare aspect of the game, i think removing her role would not only stagnate but probably lose more support to the game. Maybe the reason why the game has financially stagnated was because the game had become too generic. Maybe it's time to introduce new and exciting variables and situations. It was supposed to be NTR but so far, Rowan has been so dense and oblivious about what's happening behind his back every time he goes out of castle Bloodmeen. Maybe it's time for Rowan to be confronted by Alexia's activities of sleeping around. Liural could give him a hint. Or even Cla-min could do that. An NTR game that keeps the cuckold in the dark is like a person with perfect vision leading a blind person in an extremely dark road at midnight.

perles75

May 16, 2020
pls give more scenes/roles to Dazzanath. he becomes a spy but no story about it despite him having enough seductive power to make hero suck his cock. imagine the potential how many times he could use him while they are under the same roof. (especially if he could corrupt both him and alexia, a similar approach to X'zaratl but with a more sinister manipulative undertone where he just uses them for his own gain since he gets power from sex)
Agree about Dazzanath, he's a very interesting minor character. The problem might be, as you say, that he might end up to be a slightly more malicious carbon copy of X'zaratl with very similar scenes. But if the devs gave him some specific agenda maybe...

Reactions: k2ren

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Forcing Jezera into submission would require literally deposing her as the ruler of Bloodmeen.
I'm more curious if Rowan/Jezera dynamic is always going to have to be him submitting to get rewarded or if there is potential for a more relationship of of equals.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
I agree about the part of having too many jobs, but given that Alexia is vital in the corruption and netorare aspect of the game
She is, yes. But does she have to be a second mc, or have even more content than Rowan? I don't think so. Even though i agree with you that this game was designed with ntr as a default setting (otherwise it's just ridiculous), generally these games follow only 1 perspective. Designating such a big role to Alexia and shifting focus to her was a big mistake in my opinion and made a game insanely bloated. They had to chose at some point who is more important and just follow that path, so my grandchildren may have a chance at seeing part 3. But for some reason we have a game where we follow both and they are both cucking each other lol. It's like a game inside a game.

Reactions: Crusado
Jan 31, 2020
She is, yes. But does she have to be a second mc, or have even more content than Rowan? I don't think so. Even though i agree with you that this game was designed with ntr as a default setting (otherwise it's just ridiculous), generally these games follow only 1 perspective. Designating such a big role to Alexia and shifting focus to her was a big mistake in my opinion and made a game insanely bloated. They had to chose at some point who is more important and just follow that path, so my grandchildren may have a chance at seeing part 3. But for some reason we have a game where we follow both and they are both cucking each other lol. It's like a game inside a game.
Huh. Well, tbh, i find it impossible for the NTR tag to make itself more obvious if Alexia was not the focus of the "one being stolen by others". Since Helayna was just originally Rowan's student of sorts. Also, i guess the dev can't help the situation much since Alexia, the red-head wife was just such a seductive and spicy character that she became an instant hit with those who openly fund the game. Thus making her the FMC (Female Main Character) of the game. Well, i can't deny the part of both husband and wife trying to play a game of cuck and seek with one another but i really hope Rowan would stop being such a clueless f*ck just once and actually catch Andras breeding Alexia non-stop. Would he feel betrayed? Would he feel regretful? Would he feel guilty of not being capable of giving Alexia a bunch of kids? Now that is a food for thought. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Xetrcf

Oct 26, 2022
Huh. Well, tbh, i find it impossible for the NTR tag to make itself more obvious if Alexia was not the focus of the "one being stolen by others". Since Helayna was just originally Rowan's student of sorts. Also, i guess the dev can't help the situation much since Alexia, the red-head wife was just such a seductive and spicy character that she became an instant hit with those who openly fund the game. Thus making her the FMC (Female Main Character) of the game. Well, i can't deny the part of both husband and wife trying to play a game of cuck and seek with one another but i really hope Rowan would stop being such a clueless f*ck just once and actually catch Andras breeding Alexia non-stop. Would he feel betrayed? Would he feel regretful? Would he feel guilty of not being capable of giving Alexia a bunch of kids? Now that is a food for thought. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
i agree with u. alexia deserve more events and cg, but become main character like Rowan seems impossible.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
He has his own harem at this point and Alexia is a castle whore. So yeah i doubt he would cry about it like a typical pathetic cuck mc. You can argue that he can be pristine and proper by not fucking everything that draws breath, but so can Alexia. But we both know that's not the case in this game.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I mean, for this to be true NTR, conflict between Alexia and Rowan has to happen eventually, right? Rowan must inevitably learn that Alexia has found "comfort" (depending on the path) in other men, and doesn't care who the father of her children is - just as long as someone gives her children.

Honestly, sounds like an amazing opportunity to explore one of the more tragic ways a couple can create distance between themselves, as infertility is a IRL problem that haunts many. Not really necessary to go too deep into the subject, but at least give Alexia some justification (unless she is on the slut/corruption path) for falling into Andreas' arms...

Oct 18, 2020
I have to say the Andras X Rowan arc definitely hinting at Andras seeing Rowan as a fuck buddy who he actually listens to. Rowan is clearly supposed to follow commands but his opinions and advice get heard and acted upon. There is respect there.

Never got any feeling of respect from Jez.
While I ain't into that type of content myself, I have to agree with you, that even though Andras is after Rowans chick, the dude does have respect for Rowan either way because he does listen to the advise when given and is willing to have a relationship with him also. NTR can be mixed in there, but it does seem to be hinting at that type of relationship.

Jan 31, 2020
He has his own harem at this point and Alexia is a castle whore. So yeah i doubt he would cry about it like a typical pathetic cuck mc. You can argue that he can be pristine and proper by not fucking everything that draws breath, but so can Alexia. But we both know that's not the case in this game.
Well, i dunno what route it was on but Alexia did seem to doubt Rowan's masculinity at some point. She wasn't even in the corruption route when it happened i think. So yeah, somewhere along the line, it seems Alexia got a hint that Andras was also spreading Rowan's (Uranus, well, in this case, his anus) lmao. And she was actually right to suspect that way all along. If Alexia was a castle whore, then is it safe to say that Rowan has become a b*tchy gay as well?

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Well, i dunno what route it was on but Alexia did seem to doubt Rowan's masculinity at some point. She wasn't even in the corruption route when it happened i think. So yeah, somewhere along the line, it seems Alexia got a hint that Andras was also spreading Rowan's (Uranus, well, in this case, his anus) lmao. And she was actually right to suspect that way all along. If Alexia was a castle whore, then is it safe to say that Rowan has become a b*tchy gay as well?
What route are you talking about? Of course you can make a gay Rowan for some reason, but this is a total BS and what if scenario. You can also make a pure love route, which is also a fairy tale story btw. But they are both being corrupted in the castle by deafault, thus putting them both on the dark side. And i doubt that by the time we get to the full coruption, that any of them would cry or care about betrayal. And even if you play a gay Rowan and he is a bitch as you said, then he has a new master i guess and won't care about Alexia.

So the whole ntr aspect in this game is kind of meh. But believe it or not the main theme of this game is still corruption and not ntr.

Jan 31, 2020
What route are you talking about? Of course you can make a gay Rowan for some reason, but this is a total BS and what if scenario. You can also make a pure love route, which is also a fairy tale story btw. But they are both being corrupted in the castle by deafault, thus putting them both on the dark side. And i doubt that by the time we get to the full coruption, that any of them would cry or care about betrayal. And even if you play a gay Rowan and he is a bitch as you said, then he has a new master i guess and won't care about Alexia.

So the whole ntr aspect in this game is kind of meh. But believe it or not the main theme of this game is still corruption and not ntr.
Hm. I concur. Indeed, the NTR aspect of the game does seem inconsequential due to the fact that both of them were already sleeping around. It's like they're cucking one another. Thus making the point of NTR kinda weak or non-existent.

perles75

May 16, 2020

A gay Rowan actually works perfectly within the game (and making it believable despite being largely straight-focused is, imo, one of the strengths of the game). A guy that repressed his sexuality or inclinations before the big life upheaval allows him to have unprecedented freedom.
Note that this doesn't mean that he can end necessarily as a bitch; of course he has limited manoeuvring against Andras (but, I guess, it's not that different than against Jezera, at this stage) but he can assert dominance towards other males he encounters, and I assume it can increase in the future.
Also, it doesn't mean that he sends Alexia to the wolves automatically, as he can still care for his wife and her welfare.

You can make it a total subservient to his master(s) and ditch Alexia, but it's not a foregone conclusion. This, however, remains to be seen with the future development of the game.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes