Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
A question. On rule 34 there are two Cla-Ming images where she is getting fucked by Rowan inside an altar. I am pretty sure that i didn't see this before and i did her storyline impregnating her included. Is this new stuff? Because i thought that they said that Cla-Ming content is finished and left for Chapter 2?
Tue-Row's wedding gives increasing reward for every goblin storyline you complete - including Cla-Min's.

To fuck her on the altar you have to finish her route before triggering his wedding.

Anyone knows how to fix this error? It's happening since 2 updates ago, no update fix it:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 122, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 122, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 130, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 131, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 213, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 213, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 217, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 220, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 227, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 421, in execute
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 421, in keywords
File "game/screens/castle_map.rpy", line 425, in <module>
AttributeError: 'CastleHall' object has no attribute 'tooltip'
Sounds like a old save. 0.4 is not compatible with past releases.

ledski0606

Dec 17, 2021
So, I just got past week 60 (currently at 63) and nothing is happening. Is my game broke? Was I supposed to receive a new quest? I visited the city but there's nothing new there.

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
I
So, I just got past week 60 (currently at 63) and nothing is happening. Is my game broke? Was I supposed to receive a new quest? I visited the city but there's nothing new there.
If you've done the city sacking then that's it.
The story haven't progressed after that at least whan i played it, that was 3 updates ago.

ledski0606

Dec 17, 2021
I

If you've done the city sacking then that's it.
The story haven't progressed after that at least whan i played it, that was 3 updates ago.
That's just it. There has been no sacking. No nothing. The game just progressed as if there was no deadline in the first place.

Oct 18, 2020
I'm sure some of those concerns regarding Alexia and her tripping over Rowans actions after she has already made some ventures herself will be fixed eventually. Right now, I'm fine with new scenes being added in areas that may need some throughout the story, and the completion of character arks.

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567
Jan 31, 2020
Yup, she knows he is bad, she knows (after rowan turn up alive) that he is a liar. But with all his work Rowan unfortunately neglect her and Andras makes her horny, she hate him for it and would never leave Rowan for him, but sometimes....

I just think it doesn't make sense for her to actually leave Rowan for Andras or become his bitch, she doesn't like him, he is evil and kind of dumb. Rowan is the perfect man for her already. It would be better for the ntr path to end with rowan either discovering it and alexa dodging the cheating claiming she did it to help him (he either let it continue or make her stop) or Rowan never finding out and she secretely keep seeing Andras while still with Rowan. Heck, she might even have Andras child and bluff about the kid skin color by saying it is a side effect from the dark magic, that would be cool.
Hey, as long as Alexia gets pregnant, i don't really care if it's Andras' or Greyhide's.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Damn. Kind of a shame you can't get the orcs loyal to you without throwing Delane to the wolves:cry:
Actually you can. If you help her escape the orcs Batri takes over the clan and ends up biting off more than he can chew in a raid. Then the clan devolves into infighting. Afterwards Tarish picks up the pieces of the remaining clan and still joins the , but they are greatly diminished and are very unhappy about the whole situation.

Reactions: sweetit

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Actually you can. If you help her escape the orcs Batri takes over the clan and ends up biting off more than he can chew in a raid. Then the clan devolves into infighting. Afterwards Tarish picks up the pieces of the remaining clan and still joins the , but they are greatly diminished and are very unhappy about the whole situation.
Tarish in that case is only "loyal" to Da Twins, not you, Rowan... Because as it was planned by Venus Noire Team, there's not a middle path in which you can convince that Rowan's failure in complete Tarish plan was part as an scheme made by Rowan to prove herself capable to overthrown her rivals to The Power with enough ability to gather the clan meanwhile make use of Delane to secure an "ally" inside the nobility of Rastedel who would step up for Rowan claims once there. But don't forget, Rowan as a "Mastermind Tactician" could have thought of this, to give the venom to Tarish and accomplish to successfully not been seen or make use of the nonconforming faction convinced with the help of Cla-min to create a distraction that blames them for Delane's escape. But well... It is what it is... I would like that all the events in the Ors Tribes would have their own characters CG's, but it is what it is.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Tarish in that case is only "loyal" to Da Twins, not you, Rowan... Because as it was planned by Venus Noire Team, there's not a middle path in which you can convince that Rowan's failure in complete Tarish plan was part as an scheme made by Rowan to prove herself capable to overthrown her rivals to The Power with enough ability to gather the clan meanwhile make use of Delane to secure an "ally" inside the nobility of Rastedel who would step up for Rowan claims once there. But don't forget, Rowan as a "Mastermind Tactician" could have thought of this, to give the venom to Tarish and accomplish to successfully not been seen or make use of the nonconforming faction convinced with the help of Cla-min to create a distraction that blames them for Delane's escape. But well... It is what it is... I would like that all the events in the Ors Tribes would have their own characters CG's, but it is what it is.
I think it is pretty questionable to say that in any of the ending the Orcs are loyal to Rowan over the twins. At best I would say they have a favorable view of Rowan in the other paths. Although I would entertain an argument that Tarish has already proven herself willing to use underhanded means to betray her bosses in the past, and might be convinced to do it again if she sees enough of a benefit to herself.

---

As an aside I regularly see arguments that Rowan should have made a smarter moves here or there because he is a "master tactician." But I feel like people are loading too much in to the word "tactician" and think he should be some sort of Machiavellian genius who should never make mistakes.

First of all tactics is a much narrower field than people think it is. For example a "tactician" is not a "strategist." Strategy is more big picture like, these are the tasks that need to be done to achieve our goal. Tactics is how to go about achieving those tasks. For example a strategist would say we need to take that hill to achieve victory. The tactician would say okay troops, this is how we take that hill. Or to use an example that is directly relevant to Rowan: a master strategist would be able to determine the steps that need to be taken to escape the twins, the master tactician would figure out how to achieve those steps.

And in fact, this is how the twins use him. They don't tell him "please make a plan for us to conquer the world." They say "figure out how to take over Reave keep." "Now figure out how to recruit that giant orc clan." "Now figure out how to repel this encroaching army." "Now figure out how to take over the City." They make the strategic plan and give him the tasks. Then he comes up with the tactics to achieve the task.

Also, being a master tactician does not make you and expert at social intrigue or maneuvering for power. In fact I would argue that he explicitly is not skilled at that. If he were, he would have actually been treated like a hero instead of cast aside after the war. In fact he regularly get out maneuvered when it come to intrigue. Even Cla'min out maneuvers him in this field. Which is why he needs to team up with someone that is good at it in Rastadel.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I am on the fence which way to go with helayna training. Can somebody tell me which path is better to take? The slave or the knight one? Frankly I would like to do both.
Perhaps its me wishing for something more than this game will end up offering, but I decided to train her as a knight. With the idea being that she be corrupted in a similar way to Rowan, but loyal to him.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I am on the fence which way to go with helayna training. Can somebody tell me which path is better to take? The slave or the knight one? Frankly I would like to do both.
There is not inherently better path to take. You need to decide what your goal for Rowan is.

Do you want him to be a somewhat good guy who resists the twins at every turn? Take the knight path. You are helping a close companion break free if ever so slightly from the twins' control, and she is a very competent warror who might be good to have on yur side when shit goes down in the later acts.

Do you want Rowan to become corrupted and fall further into hedonism. Choose the slave path. Maybe you feel Rowan deserves to have a personal sex slave just like Andras does. Especially after that ungrateful wife of his threw a hissy fit and moved out. Hows a poor guy supposed to get his dick wet like that? Does she expect him to walk all the way down the hall to her room just to find that she's at the library right now? Clearly having a personal sex slave is more convenient for everyone.

when does this choice happen?
First you have Rowan claim Helenya for his own. Then when she comes to Rowan for help escaping you have to have him convince her to stay with him instead. Then you will eventually trigger this choice.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I think it is pretty questionable to say that in any of the ending the Orcs are loyal to Rowan over the twins. At best I would say they have a favorable view of Rowan in the other paths. Although I would entertain an argument that Tarish has already proven herself willing to use underhanded means to betray her bosses in the past, and might be convinced to do it again if she sees enough of a benefit to herself.
I dunno, it isn't clear how much stand Rowan for Tarish after his participation in successfully helping her to get in Power over the tribe without loses. And did you saw how much she enjoy the ride Rowan give to her?. She may be a bit of a Tsundere lol. The lack of further interactions with her doesn't make it clear, by the other hand, Ulcro have more motives to be more in terms with Rowan, as he helped him to gain the love of Delane... In my own personal opinion, the impression the three orcs gave me is, more or less like this:

- Helping Ulcro, he is in debt with Rowan, possible ally in the future.

- Helping Batri, he's concerned more about the maintaining of his warriors, and more in common with Andras than Rowan, more probably will stand for Andras than Rowan no matter what.

- Helping Tarish:

º If Rowan complies, she thinks highly of him, good fuck, probably an ally if is taking carefully.

ª If Rowan not complies, then she grudge towards Rowan, more probably an enemy that stands her loyalty to Jezera.
As an aside I regularly see arguments that Rowan should have made a smarter moves here or there because he is a "master tactician." But I feel like people are loading too much in to the word "tactician" and think he should be some sort of Machiavellian genius who should never make mistakes.

First of all tactics is a much narrower field than people think it is. For example a "tactician" is not a "strategist." Strategy is more big picture like, these are the tasks that need to be done to achieve our goal. Tactics is how to go about achieving those tasks. For example a strategist would say we need to take that hill to achieve victory. The tactician would say okay troops, this is how we take that hill. Or to use an example that is directly relevant to Rowan: a master strategist would be able to determine the steps that need to be taken to escape the twins, the master tactician would figure out how to achieve those steps.

And in fact, this is how the twins use him. They don't tell him "please make a plan for us to conquer the world." They say "figure out how to take over Reave keep." "Now figure out how to recruit that giant orc clan." "Now figure out how to repel this encroaching army." "Now figure out how to take over the City." They make the strategic plan and give him the tasks. Then he comes up with the tactics to achieve the task.

Also, being a master tactician does not make you and expert at social intrigue or maneuvering for power. In fact I would argue that he explicitly is not skilled at that. If he were, he would have actually been treated like a hero instead of cast aside after the war. In fact he regularly get out maneuvered when it come to intrigue. Even Cla'min out maneuvers him in this field. Which is why he needs to team up with someone that is good at it in Rastadel.
Taking note of you analysis, i'm less convinced of how Rowan could achieve the rank of General :HideThePain:...
There is not inherently better path to take. You need to decide what your goal for Rowan is.

Do you want him to be a somewhat good guy who resists the twins at every turn? Take the knight path. You are helping a close companion break free if ever so slightly from the twins' control, and she is a very competent warror who might be good to have on yur side when shit goes down in the later acts.

Do you want Rowan to become corrupted and fall further into hedonism. Choose the slave path. Maybe you feel Rowan deserves to have a personal sex slave just like Andras does. Especially after that ungrateful wife of his threw a hissy fit and moved out. Hows a poor guy supposed to get his dick wet like that? Does she expect him to walk all the way down the hall to her room just to find that she's at the library right now? Clearly having a personal sex slave is more convenient for everyone.

First you have Rowan claim Helenya for his own. Then when she comes to Rowan for help escaping you have to have him convince her to stay with him instead. Then you will eventually trigger this choice.
Well, i personally think in the future possibility of Helayna doing a mission in battle and then much later when Rowan betray Da Twins and overthrow them to rise in Power in High Corruption, a warrior corrupted Helayna, brutally murder the enemies of Rowan while dripping wet her cunt thinking how much her lover will praise her for her achievements :BootyTime:.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes