A360

Jun 29, 2018
Oh, it's actually not so simple.

There's nothing virtuous about causing Alexia to suffer, and it requires one to subscribe to "the lives/needs of many are worthy more than lives/needs of a few" which is arguable in terms of morals.

Killing self also doesn't in any way ensure Alexia's well-being and doesn't address the actual problem of demons seeking to conquer the world with the world being completely unaware. Dead Rowan can't influence demons' actions, can't help anyone they'll target, and can't ultimately defeat them. It's essentially cowardice and inaction, neither being virtues.
I'm not sure good or bad Rowan is the way to look at it in this game. I don't think he really can be good considering actions like Raeve, Astarte and Rastedel. It's how corrupted he is and no matter what Rowan IS corrupted, he's helping conquer a kingdom for demons. Ultimately unless Rowan refuses completely the story starts with him compromising and submitting to the twins terms going from a hero to the demon's right hand. He fell from that moment and handed the twins an extremely competent general and steward.

A highly corrupted Rowan seems to start liking power and depravity while becoming either a loyal follower or one planning to supplant the twins. A less corrupted one is a man committing horrific acts trying to do a good act here or there, reduce the damage, save someone etc. Either under the belief the twins upheaval is better than the nobility to biding time until he can kill them. I don't think either can be considered good, virtuous or selfless. I think one is far less corrupt than the other and can have vastly different motivations and goals but ultimately both are taking over a nation for demons, quite malicious demons at that. Maybe he'll end up with some form of redemption choice and story but until then he's taking villages and running slave labour. No matter what Rowan does some nasty things and it's actions that really define someone and Rowan is a proper bastard actions wise

Rowan falls and is in corrupted SOC no matter what imo. As far as I can see the player simply guides the degree, relationships and end goal.

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I almost think the writing in this game is too good. I find it hard to enjoy as a smut game, due to the level of evil the twins embody. I don't think I'll be able to play it again, mostly due to how real the scenes of cruelty feel. It's genuinely impressive writing, but it just feels too real for me.
NGL. I'm right there with you sometimes. Playing SoC is like getting kicked in the nuts repeatedly. Not sure how much longer I will last either.

I don't like still existing in this painful subby space at all. It was good for awhile- but the wick of its candle is burning low and I'd like to move into a new narrative space soon.

Game just constantly tramples on the characters I like the most. The bigger an asshole a character is the less likely their actions are to have any consequences and the more plot armor they have. The more likeable/goodly a character is the more likely are to get raped into the dirt, mind broken, killed, or otherwise horribly bad-ended.
It has almost become clock-work at this point.

For me the appeal of the game is escaping this shit space and moving on to the narrative progression of becoming either a savior or a semi benevolent but still somewhat ruthless conqueror. I am acutely aware that it is of course Act 1(we've been there awhile) , but I think at some point you just have to concede that the game will never be moving towards those goal posts if the scaffolding for it isn't laid out more deliberately. Unless we get some movement in that regard by act2 within the first couple releases of act2. I'll probably peace as well.

Addendum: I guess I should be somewhat generous here as well- we have a couple plots that could deviate from the norm left in A1. We've yet to see what sort of narrative spaces Gob and Fae plot will take up in the end. They both seem like they have the potential to be exceptions to the SoC norms. I'm pretty sure Gob plot is gonna be a rug pull with a fucked up finale and the most evil Rowan being the one that gets the most benefit- but you never know.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
NGL. I'm right there with you sometimes. Playing SoC is like getting kicked in the nuts repeatedly. Not sure how much longer I will last either.

I don't like still existing in this painful subby space at all. It was good for awhile- but the wick of its candle is burning low and I'd like to move into a new narrative space soon.

Game just constantly tramples on the characters I like the most. The bigger an asshole a character is the less likely their actions are to have any consequences and the more plot armor they have. The more likeable/goodly a character is the more likely are to get raped into the dirt, mind broken, killed, or otherwise horribly bad-ended.
It has almost become clock-work at this point.

For me the appeal of the game is escaping this shit space and moving on to the narrative progression of becoming either a savior or a semi benevolent but still somewhat ruthless conqueror. I am acutely aware that it is of course Act 1(we've been there awhile) , but I think at some point you just have to concede that the game will never be moving towards those goal posts if the scaffolding for it isn't laid out more deliberately. Unless we get some movement in that regard by act2 within the first couple releases of act2. I'll probably peace as well.
I don't mind subby spaces, but in SoC the entire populace of Doms are vile, murderous monsters. I could never play any of Arvas' content because of the level of brutality he exhibits to regular people/torture of people (including R&A). Jez quickly also reaches that same level when you realize whiel she may not have her brother's love of gore, she takes delight in other's suffering/is amused by cruelty.

I think the game lacks any real escape from cruelty, and you have to be prepared to have any choice you make turn into some kind of drawn out look into a character's misery. The City mission really left me feeling super down, and feeling like I never want to come back to the game or the sequels, for fear things will be even worse for people who are nice.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I think the game lacks any real escape from cruelty, and you have to be prepared to have any choice you make turn into some kind of drawn out look into a character's misery. The City mission really left me feeling super down, and feeling like I never want to come back to the game or the sequels, for fear things will be even worse for people who are nice.
I know what you mean, but this is probably devs' goal for this game. SoC specializes in the scenes of cruelty, mind break, moral degradation, rape and overall corruption. So if you are not fond of this type of content then probably the game isn't for you. In order to truly enjoy SoC, I think one should like the horrible situation Rowan is put into. There isn't any "good" path in this game. Rowan can reject corruption and try to stay true to his morals but he won't gain any relief from that, only pain of seeing innocent people dying in spite of his choices (or even because of those choices), like in Rastedel. There is no escape from evil in this game. Rowan either becomes corrupted (and thus finds solace in his own depravation) or suffers while helplessly trying to remain pure.

Reactions: T800 and ffive
Nov 10, 2022
I know what you mean, but this is probably devs' goal for this game. SoC specializes in the scenes of cruelty, mind break, moral degradation, rape and overall corruption. So if you are not fond of this type of content then probably the game isn't for you. In order to truly enjoy SoC, I think one should like the horrible situation Rowan is put into. There isn't any "good" path in this game. Rowan can reject corruption and try to stay true to his morals but he won't gain any relief from that, only pain of seeing innocent people dying in spite of his choices (or even because of those choices), like in Rastedel. There is no escape from evil in this game. Rowan either becomes corrupted (and thus finds solace in his own depravation) or suffers while helplessly trying to remain pure.
Hey better get in the game

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
You give the twins way too much credit im pretty sure kharos there dad demon king was not able to sack any human city in his reign and he had a way bigger army and was more powerful the twins are not good rulers and without rowan would be in a ditch somewhere long before making it to Rastadel.The astarte battle is a good ditch I think.
Agree
take anything "demon" from the twins and Rowan will wipe the floor with this two brat

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I will be glad if they at least include more gameplay from her prespective. I really like the segments when she indulges in kinky stuff like voyeurism , exhibition , group sex and so on, or pushing her husband to do stuff like that. It will be cool if there was a narative where an allready corrupted Alexia is in terms corrupting Rowan.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Imagine being such a pathetic asshole that your life's worth is defined by how many likes you get shitting on dev's moneybags by sharing all their early access content. :KEK:

Even amongst pirates this guy sets the bar extra low. :BootyTime:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

Lord Arioch posted this post On 24th October 2022 on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 12th November 2022 to F95ZONE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I don't mind subby spaces, but in SoC the entire populace of Doms are vile, murderous monsters. I could never play any of Arvas' content because of the level of brutality he exhibits to regular people/torture of people (including R&A). Jez quickly also reaches that same level when you realize whiel she may not have her brother's love of gore, she takes delight in other's suffering/is amused by cruelty.

Well... There are "levels of tolerance"... But i invite you to analyze from other perspective, in my own opinion, i think SoC Team could have make a lot much more darker story, there are many things like raping that are implied but in many situations this raping acts when revising them some have some form of justification, characters are seduced to give into corruption while others comply to avoid death until they find it's to their liking and some become raped by the standard of their own life's philosophy, children are taken hostage or to threat but their security is assure, people that became prisoners and being make suffer (but not too much into detail). I think the game in some acts are more than willing to comply with ToS.

Besides, the whole point of the game is to experiment how "good persons" fall into corruption and beyond that become in whatever they were fighting against in the first place (or make acquantance that inside of them there are the very same evil they rejected), that's the joke of the whole plot whatever path you take it will not end well, unless Deus Ex Machina or some kind of justified Divine Intervention inside of the Game World backstory change the situation for good, but the description that begin this thread just put that option into the ground full of shit, so, this game invites you in a literal sense to discover how corrupted or evil can you be, just like the song :v

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
&

Lord Arioch posted this post On 26th & 27th October 2022 on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 15th November 2022 to F95ZONE

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

Jan 31, 2020
I almost think the writing in this game is too good. I find it hard to enjoy as a smut game, due to the level of evil the twins embody. I don't think I'll be able to play it again, mostly due to how real the scenes of cruelty feel. It's genuinely impressive writing, but it just feels too real for me.
Seriously??

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes