markeen

May 2, 2018
I love how the High Arbitron Marrianne of the Prothean Priest Being Corrupted by Jezera, from a Pure High Priestess of the Goddes Solansia who Practice Abstinence from Fornication into a Statue that cannot move while Jezera is violating Her. I love this Scene, I wish they added more CG to this scene and not more walls of Text.

Reactions: aykarin
Jan 31, 2020
I don't have much hope for Alexia, before Bloodmeen Rowan and she tried and get nothing, if you take the path of full corruption during Act I she nearly fuck anything with a cock in the Castle, for her if it's male and have a cock is enough for her to fuck... In that state meanwhile her living during a year and a couple of months, she still get nothing... I'm beginning to think that she's in fact those ppl who have Morris Syndrome... If that's true, she will only bear a child with the help of Chaos Magic... That will not end well, the "baby" will be some kind of God-Demigod from Lovecraft's Tales :ROFLMAO:
Nah.. Who knows, rowan might actually be the sterile one.. It remains to be seen if rowan can really make cla-min pregnant.. But if rowan does impregnate her, i hope the dev could "make it even" by letting andras make alexia pregnant, better yet, giving alexia the choice whose baby she would want to be impregnated with.. Though i think if Nasim can perfect that bloody magic potion, then i guess that probability ain't too far away now.. Man, i would like to see sil or that minotaur give it to her soon.. Or even Andras.. Yeah, she should have a high corruption level before she gets to choose who she wants to father her kid..

Aug 30, 2022
Nah.. Who knows, rowan might actually be the sterile one.. It remains to be seen if rowan can really make cla-min pregnant.. But if rowan does impregnate her, i hope the dev could "make it even" by letting andras make alexia pregnant, better yet, giving alexia the choice whose baby she would want to be impregnated with.. Though i think if Nasim can perfect that bloody magic potion, then i guess that probability ain't too far away now.. Man, i would like to see sil or that minotaur give it to her soon.. Or even Andras.. Yeah, she should have a high corruption level before she gets to choose who she wants to father her kid..
Wasn't it hinted that the nobility/faith didn't want Rowan and Alexia to conceive children? Because Rowan's offspring would've been a thorn in their side? Maybe it's a curse? Magic?

Jan 31, 2020
So you want 5 to 10 different pregnancy arcs with the game's female deuteragonist?

Do you realize how fucking impossible that would be at this point in the game from a design standpoint? :KEK:.

If the devs decided to do that we could all say goodbye to any other plots for a couple years unless they went the CoCII route and just yeeted the offspring into a nursery to never be mentioned again except as a stat-line.

Even if the game was purely catering to the NTR/Pregnancy crowd it'd take a stupid amount of dev time to do.

In AII best case scenario you get Andras or Rowan impregs, a mystery fate baby that pops out the womb the same no matter who you are fucking, or a Jesus baby. AIII you could have more branching.

Game is too realistic to have the deuteragonist become pregnant and it not consume a large swath of plot. Multiply that by all the different routes you want, the amount of time in the game we have left, and also include a non-pregnancy route b/c not everyone wants that and you're starting to have real problems.
It could be a selectable route.. You have to admit, if andras does father a kid with rowan's wife, he could be something else in the future storyline.. A new plot to be exploited.. It could be a new opportunity for the storyline to progress into.. If time is really an issue, the devs would have avoided the cla-min impregnation branch of the storyline.. But nope, they pushed through with it.. Why though? An offspring of a human and a goblin can't be powerful.. No.. But a human and halfling demon hybrid? Now you're talking a lot of possibilities.. And yeah, i agree that they could open an impreg branch for alexia and her lovers and put their offsprings on a nursery or something and put it on her stats.. Except Andras' kid.. Alexia and Andras' kid could serve as a goldmine for the future plot..

Jan 31, 2020
Wasn't it hinted that the nobility/faith didn't want Rowan and Alexia to conceive children? Because Rowan's offspring would've been a thorn in their side? Maybe it's a curse? Magic?
Wait, what? What nobility/faith? Do you mean the human kingdom or the twins' side? Yeah.. i can see that.. That's why i was discussing the possibility of others aside from rowan serving as the biological fathers for alexia's children.. I think andras won't complain too much if he or others aside from rowan would get to knock up alexia..

Feb 25, 2022
What I dislike is that your actions have no meaning, even though you convince them to not kill the humans because you have a great use for the they kill them anyway, you decisions and actions feel hollow like the game linear

Also for rowan to slay the demon king you expect him to be strong or something, but the twins can one shot him anyway, wish there were options to defy them in some things, like priestess fate of turning her into stone, or at least reverse it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: markeen

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Rowan did not slay the "demon king", he was in the party that did it, but most of the party was hard-carried by a juiced up blessed heroine for the actual fighting. Rowan was more in charge of things like making plans, collecting intel, sneaking around for the party, etc.

Feb 25, 2022
Rowan did not slay the "demon king", he was in the party that did it, but most of the party was hard-carried by a juiced up blessed heroine for the actual fighting. Rowan was more in charge of things like making plans, collecting intel, sneaking around for the party, etc.
I see, it's been a while since I last played the game
My other point still stands, it feels like you have control of the story and you are just there to fuck around,literally, hope they full release will do better

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Yeah I get the impression Deanara was the MC of that party, a level beyond the rest. Rowan seems beyond average as a fighter but Karnas, the twins and Deanara seem beyond that. Their outright inhumanly powerful not simply skilled. If Rowan is telling the truth he did make it possible for them to win the war and the party to be in the room with Karnas by leading armies though. That dialogue option is high corruption I think though so I don't know if we're supposed to take it with a grain of salt or not.

I do wander if Rowan will grow stronger as the story goes on. You'd think a demon's general will eventually have access to magic, powers and artifacts that boost him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No wonder why Goblin-Girls jump onto the Rowan cock-carousel. :KEK:
He really has it all going for him in that world when it comes to the gobbos women. He's far taller and stronger, most of their men are butterfuck ugly, the men are quickshots according to Cla-Min, they hero worship him, their a race of size queens and the men want him to fuck them as much as the women. Cla-Min practically starts flooding the room anytime you interact with her as Rowan. If Rowan had went to the Blackholt instead of Arthdale after the war Jezera would have NEVER been able to drag his arse out of there.

Aug 30, 2022
He really has it all going for him in that world when it comes to the gobbos women. He's far taller and stronger, most of their men are butterfuck ugly, the men are quickshots according to Cla-Min, they hero worship him, their a race of size queens and the men want him to fuck them as much as the women. Cla-Min practically starts flooding the room anytime you interact with her as Rowan. If Rowan had went to the Blackholt instead of Arthdale after the war Jezera would have NEVER been able to drag his arse out of there.
Perfect Ending: "Rowan cuts off Andras' cock, feeds it to his sister and cucks Alexia with a Harem full of hot Goblin girls."

There'll be difficult choices to make in the upcoming update.

Do I wanna bang a Goblin Kemonomimi or a Goblin Milf? :KEK:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-20 um 08.14.08.png Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-20 um 08.10.56.png

Sadly, Tue-Row has a cock and thus can't be an ally of mine. :WeSmart::KEK:

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Damn, all the female NPCs in the goblin arc are amazing. Both Zii-Zii and Che-Lin look gorgeous. Based on the graphics alone, I'd go with Che-Lin, though in the end I will be probably choosing Zii-Zii in most of my playthroughs, as she seems a more interesting character overall.

Aug 30, 2022
Damn, all the female NPCs in the goblin arc are amazing. Both Zii-Zii and Che-Lin look gorgeous. Based on the graphics alone, I'd go with Che-Lin, though in the end I will be probably choosing Zii-Zii in most of my playthroughs, as she seems a more interesting character overall.
Che-Lin has a great pair of… reasons… as to why she needs our support.

Fluffing Zii-Zii's tail, tho…

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

Lord Arioch posted this post On 19th November 2022 on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 21th November 2022 to F95ZONE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes