Widecker257

Dec 15, 2020
SO, from what I understand...in this game, MC is clearly the villain and only the limit of his villainess will be decided by the player?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Which path is this? i've done multiple play throughs and I always just get half
Unfortunately, i'd need to reinstall the game and go through the script again to answer that ;/ To be precise, you'll always get no more than half of the city. It's just, depending on what decisions you've made in the game, this half will be more or less damaged. Whether this affects the story down the road remains to be seen.

Aug 30, 2022
SO, from what I understand...in this game, MC is clearly the villain and only the limit of his villainess will be decided by the player?
Not quite. Rowan starts as a gallant hero who’s slowly corrupted into a villain by the player’s choices.

You can also try to remain a hero. It's less fun tho.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2022
Will there ever be an option to leave Alexia and the castle after she becomes a complete dedicated to one of the people other than Rowan and lead a siege/attack against the twins by being on the humans' side ?
SoC's a dark fantasy game. Of course, Rowan can be more or less corrupt depending on the player, but right now, his fate is bound to the Twins, if he likes it or not. Moreover, I don't see Rowan usurping the Twins or going against them anytime soon. They still have his wife, a powerful bargaining chip.

Upcoming Update summed up in a Video.

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
SoC's a dark fantasy game. Of course, Rowan can be more or less corrupt depending on the player, but right now, his fate is bound to the Twins, if he likes it or not. Moreover, I don't see Rowan usurping the Twins or going against them anytime soon. They still have his wife, a powerful bargaining chip.

Hilarious vid.

Hot voiced Cronie: "Sir... the Goblin population is skyrocketing again."
Mayor: "DAMNIT! Who is doing this? Who is this man? Who is this."

Meanwhile Rowan in Blackholt like. "Wonder who that could be."
1669065000653.png

Meming of course b/c Rowan is canonically shooting blanks :(. Maybe some day though.:cool:

I do wonder how much gob content we will see this release. Last release was very light on it.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Alexia's descent into depravity is why people play this game. Not because of yet another boring male mc harem route.
Real dumb of you to assume everyone likes the game for the same reasons you do. There are plenty of reasons to like the game. If Alexia's was the whole game loop I'd un-sub and yeet this shit out the window. That arc is hella boring to me.

Also, its fucking insulting to the Devs / actually mind numbingly idiotic of you to say this game would be the same as a typical male MC harem game without the Alexia's depravity route. Harem can be done in interesting ways. The game would be interesting without any sex in it at all. Besides, like ALL kinks you need good writers to make plots gel. The dev's put a lot of intellect into a lot of different pathings. To me, Alexia's depravity route is the most basic/least interesting- it's not dissimilar to like like 90% of Japanese female MC corruption games. Her path is literally just which cock/s she chooses to ride on the cock carousel. She has little other character development. I'm not saying they didn't do a good job with it- it is obviously popular with some people, but don't try to pretend it is the only reason people play the game just to advocate for more of the content you like. It is inaccurate and frankly insulting to the rest of the work they put into the game.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Now, now, children. We're all hideous creatures living under bridges and various other pieces of infrastructure intended for transportation. Getting pissy over someone making a hyperbolic statement is silly, just ignore it and move along like the rational bridge monsters we all are.

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019

It'll def be a while. I'm curious how long Alexia would be a bargaining chip for a truly corrupt Rowan if we go down that path. It'll be interesting if we get one where he turns on the twins not caring about her so takes risks preparing for the backstab or another where he serves willingly but just stops caring about her so there's no need for her. Doubt it will happen and if it does be a long way off. Same for a cucked Rowan route, does he at some point get to say know what fuck her and form a stronger bond with Helayna, Liurial or whoever. But if that becomes possible that'd likely be an endgame thing.

I have a feeling the Rowan by the end of this will be a monster.

Now, now, children. We're all hideous creatures living under bridges and various other pieces of infrastructure intended for transportation. Getting pissy over someone making a hyperbolic statement is silly, just ignore it and move along like the rational bridge monsters we all are.
I mean dancingqueen could've tried not been a dismissive child to a simple question while you know been wrong, I like Y and that's why people play the game not boring X you like. Then cry because one post called her dumb and the other was sarcastic. A public forum is not their echo chamber or safe space.

It could be a selectable route.. You have to admit, if andras does father a kid with rowan's wife, he could be something else in the future storyline.. A new plot to be exploited.. It could be a new opportunity for the storyline to progress into.. If time is really an issue, the devs would have avoided the cla-min impregnation branch of the storyline.. But nope, they pushed through with it.. Why though? An offspring of a human and a goblin can't be powerful.. No.. But a human and halfling demon hybrid? Now you're talking a lot of possibilities.. And yeah, i agree that they could open an impreg branch for alexia and her lovers and put their offsprings on a nursery or something and put it on her stats.. Except Andras' kid.. Alexia and Andras' kid could serve as a goldmine for the future plot..
Though I'd love Rowan to impregnate every woman in sight tbh I think a lot more leg work would need to be done before an actual baby happens outside Alexia and Rowan, The way the story is done atm babies are a major sore point for Alexia and Rowan would be furious if Andras got her pregnant. An Andras baby or a Cla-Min baby should realistically be a relationship breaker. Considering how important babies are to Alexia and how important Alexia is to keeping Rowan compliant I don't think the story is at a place where a baby outside them two can happen for a while. At least not where the other knows.

Hilarious vid.

Hot voiced Cronie: "Sir... the Goblin population is skyrocketing again."
Mayor: "DAMNIT! Who is doing this? Who is this man? Who is this."

Meanwhile Rowan in Blackholt like. "Wonder who that could be."
View attachment 2185204

Meming of course b/c Rowan is canonically shooting blanks :(. Maybe some day though.:cool:

I do wonder how much gob content we will see this release. Last release was very light on it.
Hopefully just ALL the goblin content. They've had a war, they've got a population to rebuild blanks or not he can give it a good try it's the "heroic" thing to do. The content in blackholt is really good it feels like a place with a lot of characters. The goblins also feel like they can go two ways with Rowan, their admiration of him deepening or disappointment at the reality I hope that gets leaned into a couple of times. The goblins definitely stand out more than the chars in the orciad the only real standout was Delane imo and she's a bit of a stupid choice for Rowan to make considering the risks, which sucks because Delane is great. Not been much with Tarish either since. If it's not goblins I wouldn't mind some Jezera, Liurial or Helayna content either, the stuff with them 3 tends to be really good.

What I dislike is that your actions have no meaning, even though you convince them to not kill the humans because you have a great use for the they kill them anyway, you decisions and actions feel hollow like the game linear

Also for rowan to slay the demon king you expect him to be strong or something, but the twins can one shot him anyway, wish there were options to defy them in some things, like priestess fate of turning her into stone, or at least reverse it
I think it serves a point in showing ultimately the twins can't be trusted and they do what they want it also shows ultimately they don't mind losing Rowan. I think it's meant to be frustrating. Not that knowing that makes it feel any better of course!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Also, its fucking insulting to the Devs / actually mind numbingly idiotic of you to say this game would be the same as a typical male MC harem game without the Alexia's depravity route.
That's hardly insulting or idiotic when it seems to strike pretty close to home. But you're welcome to provide your reasoning how Rowan's part of the game isn't very much a "male MC harem" with the protagonist getting to bone everything that moves and no one getting upset they have to share.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2017
That's hardly insulting or idiotic when it seems to strike pretty close to home. But you're welcome to provide your reasoning how Rowan's part of the game isn't very much a "male MC harem" with the protagonist getting to bone everything that moves and no one getting upset they have to share.
How would that not be seen as insulting to the devs, Alexia isn't a main character for a reason, Rowan is. If you think the devs would appreciate someone saying that a majority of their game is a boring cliché and that the side character is more interesting and the only thing people show up for, I don't see how that wouldn't be a slight against their writing capabilities. Monk did provide reasoning behind what he said but you either didn't read what he stated or purposely ignored it to feign ignorance. Just because a game does something that's common, it doesn't inherently make the game bad. Because the writing and plot in SOC is so great that is what elevates it above a "cliché boring harem game". I also fail to see the point you're arguing when Alexia plays the exact same way? Does she not fuck everything in sight if you allow her to do so? If you like the cuck content who cares, but don't sit there and pretend that every other person who enjoys the game is also only here for the NTR. If you're one of the people who want Alexia to be the MC then I'd recommend you just stop playing because it's never going to happen.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes