Sep 11, 2022
It hasn't been revealed yet, but behind the scenes Rowan has been bribing the kitchen staff to dose Andras' food with phytoestrogen and microplastics. I plan to laugh when he shows up rocking a jiggly set of man boobs.
GOD I would love for that to happen, it would be HILARIOUS

Reactions: gg123

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I am looking forward to Alexia's reaction to a knocked-up Cla-Min. :devilish:

The Goblin content withe Tue-Row and Zii-Zii isn't finished, is it?
Not with you on the reaction- but def right there with you wanting Cla-Min pregnancy actually being a thing. Maybe her sisters too- and her daughter. And her sister-in law.

The Blackholdt goblin arc is still being written. Looks like Che-Lin and Tue-San will get some content this release. Dunno about Zii-Zii though.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2020
I think that her impregnation/pregnancy will be to the end of Act II were her corruption will be inevitable if didn't still corrupt her in Act I. To have the "baby" in Act III as an special ending dedicated to H.P. Lovecraft :v
I would have wanted it to be a game mechanic instead of it being one of the endings.. If it was one of the game mechanics, it would elevate the kink factor of the game multiple times.. Try to imagine Alexia not only being bedded by Andras every time Rowan's away, but also impregnates her with his own seed.. Andras and/or Jezera could use magic to make the baby look human but only Andras, Alexia and/or Jezera knows the real father.. I wish Alexia can also have the freedom to choose who she wants to be impregnated by when her corruption level is high.. Alexia being impregnated by an orc in the dungeon or in the underground cave will be really kinky.. Don't forget Sil and the Minotaur blacksmith.. The possibilities are endless if the dev decides to make the impregnation, pregnancy and birth as a game mechanic instead of making it an ending.. That would probably attract more funding for this game too.. Seeing that it will maximize the kinky-ness of the game to a whole new level.. There's something about Alexia that gives her great potential as a game character and as an object of desire for the gamers..

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I would have wanted it to be a game mechanic instead of it being one of the endings.. If it was one of the game mechanics, it would elevate the kink factor of the game multiple times.. Try to imagine Alexia not only being bedded by Andras every time Rowan's away, but also impregnates her with his own seed.. Andras and/or Jezera could use magic to make the baby look human but only Andras, Alexia and/or Jezera knows the real father.. I wish Alexia can also have the freedom to choose who she wants to be impregnated by when her corruption level is high.. Alexia being impregnated by an orc in the dungeon or in the underground cave will be really kinky.. Don't forget Sil and the Minotaur blacksmith.. The possibilities are endless if the dev decides to make the impregnation, pregnancy and birth as a game mechanic instead of making it an ending.. That would probably attract more funding for this game too.. Seeing that it will maximize the kinky-ness of the game to a whole new level.. There's something about Alexia that gives her great potential as a game character and as an object of desire for the gamers..
I don't have much hope for Alexia, before Bloodmeen Rowan and she tried and get nothing, if you take the path of full corruption during Act I she nearly fuck anything with a cock in the Castle, for her if it's male and have a cock is enough for her to fuck... In that state meanwhile her living during a year and a couple of months, she still get nothing... I'm beginning to think that she's in fact those ppl who have Morris Syndrome... If that's true, she will only bear a child with the help of Chaos Magic... That will not end well, the "baby" will be some kind of God-Demigod from Lovecraft's Tales :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

Simmons711

Oct 23, 2018
Oh by the darklord this guy gets it! I really hope they are planning something along this path.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
So you want 5 to 10 different pregnancy arcs with the game's female deuteragonist?

Do you realize how fucking impossible that would be at this point in the game from a design standpoint? :KEK:.

If the devs decided to do that we could all say goodbye to any other plots for a couple years unless they went the CoCII route and just yeeted the offspring into a nursery to never be mentioned again except as a stat-line.

Even if the game was purely catering to the NTR/Pregnancy crowd it'd take a stupid amount of dev time to do.

In AII best case scenario you get Andras or Rowan impregs, a mystery fate baby that pops out the womb the same no matter who you are fucking, or a Jesus baby. AIII you could have more branching.

Game is too realistic to have the deuteragonist become pregnant and it not consume a large swath of plot. Multiply that by all the different routes you want, the amount of time in the game we have left, and also include a non-pregnancy route b/c not everyone wants that and you're starting to have real problems.

Last edited:

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
The goblin and orcs are some of my favourites in this which uh yeah surprised me guess I have a goblin kink now so thanks SOC. Definitely hope Rowan fucks every single goblin girl silly at some point or vice versa and am looking forward to seeing how things go with Min. If Cla-Min can actually get pregnant from him I am very interested to see how the devs handle Alexia's reaction to her giving birth to Rowan's child because I'm pretty sure it will be one hell of a reaction. He cucks her and gives another woman the one thing she wants? He may have to avoid an attempted gelding.

If the devs decided to do that we could all say goodbye to any other plots for a couple years unless they went the CoCII route and just yeeted the offspring into a nursery to never be mentioned again except as a stat-line.
Oh god I'd hate that. Pretty much as a rule I feel most devs should avoid doing what COC does. I've never seen a game somehow try so many things and almost none be satisfying or fun. It almost feels deliberate.

Aug 30, 2022
The goblin and orcs are some of my favourites in this which uh yeah surprised me guess I have a goblin kink now so thanks SOC.
9a56c229496669d1bed040a5655704e7.jpeg

Definitely hope Rowan fucks every single goblin girl silly at some point or vice versa and am looking forward to seeing how things go with Min. If Cla-Min can actually get pregnant from him I am very interested to see how the devs handle Alexia's reaction to her giving birth to Rowan's child because I'm pretty sure it will be one hell of a reaction. He cucks her and gives another woman the one thing she wants? He may have to avoid an attempted gelding.
Rown X Min is what I'm rooting for.

Last edited:

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
I am looking forward to Alexia's reaction to a knocked-up Cla-Min. :devilish:

The Goblin content withe Tue-Row and Zii-Zii isn't finished, is it?
IKR!! also i hope it's not only Cla-Min that Rowan knock up before Alexia. Maybe that subs elf or the sorceress that want to preserve such specimen of human.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
Aug 30, 2022
IKR!! also i hope it's not only Cla-Min that Rowan knock up before Alexia. Maybe that subs elf or the sorceress that want to preserve such specimen of human.
Cla-Min, Liurial and Helayna. Possibly, Juliet and Maud?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Usually, I'm not into futa, but X'zaratl's too precious. It's oddly wholesome.

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2022
From what I understand we can only capture a maximum of half of the Rastedel but how much of that half can vary so I would like to know if anyone has a guide on the best way to capture the Rastedel

• Hey there
Reactions: monk_56

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

Lord Arioch posted this post On 28th October 2022 on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 18th November 2022 to F95ZONE

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

Aug 30, 2022
From what I understand we can only capture a maximum of half of the Rastedel but how much of that half can vary so I would like to know if anyone has a guide on the best way to capture the Rastedel
What I did was:
I got half of the city. If there's a more optimal way to do it, please let me know.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

Lord Arioch posted this post On 29th October 2022 on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 19th November 2022 to F95ZONE

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes