Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
People should understand one thing - projects like this are not supposed to be finished. This is a perpetual source of income for this guys - they will not finish this because:

1. this will ment that monthly subscriptions will end,
2. hype for the product will diminish in time so in a two or thee years, they will be lucky to sell a few copies on stem yearly - not going to happen with regular - if small - updates.

This guys are a bit to smart to finish this - the fact that this is years in the making means only one thing - they are milking whales for the whole time.

The only way this project is going to finish, and I'm explaining this not for the first time on this topic, is for either devs die of old age or people finally will lose interest - with in both cases is probably not going to happen soon.
you say too smart but then you get ppl like the guy who made the dual family or whatever and started to bleed subs

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
So if I'm understanding, they will straight up remove all the content that could be considered furry from the game? And will just have separate builds for SubscribeStar and Patreon.

Well the minotaur was done anyway. The werewolf maybe had one more scene before he was done for the act. So it's not like they would be doing any content of that sort for the next couple years with their pacing/milking.

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
So if I'm understanding, they will straight up remove all the content that could be considered furry from the game? And will just have separate builds for SubscribeStar and Patreon.

Well the minotaur was done anyway. The werewolf maybe had one more scene before he was done for the act. So it's not like they would be doing any content of that sort for the next couple years with their pacing/milking.
BackgroundEraser_20240916_092420054.jpg

Just For The Plot

Dec 29, 2023
People should understand one thing - projects like this are not supposed to be finished. This is a perpetual source of income for this guys - they will not finish this because:

1. this will ment that monthly subscriptions will end,
2. hype for the product will diminish in time so in a two or thee years, they will be lucky to sell a few copies on stem yearly - not going to happen with regular - if small - updates.

This guys are a bit to smart to finish this - the fact that this is years in the making means only one thing - they are milking whales for the whole time.

The only way this project is going to finish, and I'm explaining this not for the first time on this topic, is for either devs die of old age or people finally will lose interest - with in both cases is probably not going to happen soon.

how these kind of developers still get monthly payments still baffles me

Reactions: siddyviscous

Adgagfa

Apr 3, 2022
my sad attempt of the replay mod for 0.4.06 created 256,257,258,259,260 plus added to 235, 250 and 254 their newly added cgs, probably missing some variables here and there but most of the new stuff is visible and i am not providing full info like opaquecake is am not fully sure how he was spreading them so they won't work too well with the sorting

260 was part of a big event so i left a small part of it where the cgs are found

let me know how it works as it's first time when i try doing this and might fail hard
l.e. swapped them on 26.08 with a version with a bit more info for the mod filtering
l.e.2: for instalation copy to the game folder, as described by opaquecake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can I download it?

adudeirl

Jul 16, 2021
have the artists worked on any other games? The story and everything I don't care so much about but I love most of the art

Reactions: monk_56

perles75

May 16, 2020
Nothing is getting reworked or removed from the base game due to this. The Patreon release, and only the Patreon release, will have the offending materiell removed, from what I gather from the dircord. The full game will still be available on Steam and from Subscribestar, as well as here assuming any uploader gets it from a source other than Patreon.
thanks for the clarification, although I am also wondering like other people how much it will affect future content, if most of their revenue goes through Patreon.

I'm wondering if Rain here will be willing to elaborate on that point.

Chuck6o

Jul 26, 2021

New

Hello guys/gals/non-binary peeps,

So, first up—the bad news. As some of you already know, the page was recently suspended by Patreon. This is because they recently changed their definition of bestiality, which was human-level sapience, also to include non-human genitalia, and we have a few characters who fit that particular definition. As a result, in order to get the page reinstated, I had to remove all of that content from the feed here on Patreon, as well as from Patreon builds of the game. It is no longer available in the versions downloadable currently, and it will not appear in any future builds. I am sure a lot of people have thoughts about this, but at the end of the day, it is Patreon's platform, and if I want to use it, I have to abide by their rules, regardless of my own feelings on those rules. I complied and the page is now back, and that is the important thing.

On to the good news, the release is well on its way to being done. I already have one event in from Roland and whimrho and Gern are almost done with more. Rein is also working away, and I am going to have my scene done by the end of the week as well (I would have gotten it done by now, but I had to deal with fixing the page issue). On the art front, Sommy is busy rendering MDN's CGs, and then he will start on his own. The suspension caused a bit of a hiccup on that front, so I'm going to start posting the sketches for the backers today and I'll probably have to do a little double posting to catch up as the release is rapidly approaching us.

The release should be on the 29th of this month, but I am out with my family that day doing birthday stuff, so I can't do my usual last-day cram. Therefore, it will be released on Monday, the 30th, instead.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
have the artists worked on any other games? The story and everything I don't care so much about but I love most of the art
Yes, Sommlier also did the art for the developer's other game Jessica's Curse and some of BBBen's game Lord Goblin.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut..... it is very unlikely that if you didn't like SoC you will like these other titles.

Jessica's Curse is the same sort of slut focused content as Alexia's side of SoC, but with a lighter atmosphere. If a female POV fuck-fest appeals to you better with the darkness taken out / attempted humor you might like it. Otherwise, it is more of the same. I also suspect it doesn't get updated that much- though...I don't really follow the title outside of following the developers.

Lord Goblin is lightly coercive where you play as a wimpy main protagonist like SoC, and get pressured into NTR by stronger characters ect. If playing as a Goblin MC / Imprisoning humans and banging them appeals to you this title might have some extra draw.

p.s. I agree that the artist is the best thing about the game. :p

Last edited:

simonmcKEY

Apr 4, 2022
Ok so not worth of contuing. They chose a patreon path instead of whatever was an original idea.

Ok, they chose the money, can't argue with that but this is the moment when i lost my intrest in this project.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
instead of removing the whole whitescar and Greyhide routes permanently wouldn't it be easier just to edit their dicks to look human? /genq

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes